Aussie underage football tournament links

Aussie underage football tournament links

Author
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
I'm going to single out two 442 posters for their excellent work in setting up threads to assist 442 posters with streams for two Aussie national team underage campaigns.

1. Select Few ( I think it was you).

Thanks a bunch for all your work setting up the streams/links to the recent Aussie under 16 campaign.=d>

2. Paladisious.

Thanks a bunch for providing the links to under 23s campaign in the thread you started.=d>

We even got good streams devoid of ads and spam.

Ouside FFA statff coaches I know, nobody is interested in these events off forum. FFA staff coaches and FFA in general are fairly coy about the links too.

I find it interesting in particular to view the progress, not manifest in simply reading results, in appraising the quality and style of performances.

Edited by Decentric: 1/4/2015 10:04:40 AM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Once again, I'm singling out The Select Few to praise for setting up these underage tournament threads.=d>

We have now picked up two new parents of Joeys playing in SE Asia adding useful input. :) They are providing useful info about conditions on the ground at the venues.

Without Select Few setting up these threads, we probably would not have induced them to join 442.:)

It is very useful to look at the style of football on show. FFA are keen to give these guys anonymity because many are only 15 years old.

We have had many vociferous critics in Australia about the direction football has taken that Han Berger has overseen in Australia. Basically, these streams have proved they are wrong and that Berger has been sage implementing a European style curriculum to redress our many weaknesses identified by FIFA Technical Committees.

I'd like the naysayers and harbingers of doom to admit they were wrong. To argue against implementing a National Curriculum based on the European world powerhouses is ludicrous. Now we are seeing the results in these streams in underage tournaments, with the under 16s being the first graduates of the FFA NC.

Edited by Decentric: 4/8/2015 02:27:42 PM
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

No worries mate. I didn't have the streams though :lol:

I just support club and country at all levels and what better thing to do than support during the off season.
Plus its great to see future o/s aussies.

Thanks for your knd words D
:)

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search