Forum rankings

Forum rankings

Author
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
paladisious wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
inala brah wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Heineken wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Heineken is in all of this too. When he claims that Afro is too busy to go on FourFourTwo, he is lying. Heineken was paid off by KA to cover this all up, and failure to do so would have meant that he was going down like Afroman.

There's a black van just down the road from your house. This much I can confirm. Keep yapping, and I can't confirm that you'll ever see your family again. Do you understand.

Fuck you illuminate.

its the illumim8O

Fixed

Don't make PV fix your name to 9GABmeme42O.

:lol::lol::lol:

inala - if you want your username changed, PM Kevin Airs. He has the ability to get it done for you.

But don't bother him with stupid shit - only if you really think you need a change.
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
paladisious wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
inala brah wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Heineken wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Heineken is in all of this too. When he claims that Afro is too busy to go on FourFourTwo, he is lying. Heineken was paid off by KA to cover this all up, and failure to do so would have meant that he was going down like Afroman.

There's a black van just down the road from your house. This much I can confirm. Keep yapping, and I can't confirm that you'll ever see your family again. Do you understand.

Fuck you illuminate.

its the illumim8O

Fixed

is this possible?? i tried a while back to change my name to "broadmeadows brah" in honour of my geographic transition, and ongoing turncoating surgery. but then again i like being geographically ambiguous. keeps my options open.

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

paladisious wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
inala brah wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Heineken wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Fuck you illuminate.

its the illumim8O

Fixed

E

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
inala brah wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Heineken wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Fuck you illuminate.

its the illumim8O

Fixed

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

inala brah wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Heineken wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Fuck you illuminate.

its the illumim8O

Fixed

E

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Heineken wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Fuck you illuminate.

its the illumim80

Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

milan_7 wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
I heard a rumour that there is a special ranking once 100,000 posts are made. A secret sub forum opens up with Kevin Airs and the rest of the illuminati.

However, only a few people are allowed to access. I heard JoFFA is trying to fast track his way into the group with countless spam shit and that's why KA is allowing him to continue his shitposting.

This explains AfromanGT's absence. KA and Afro are sworn enemies, and any enemy of KA is an enemy of the illuminati. KA took him down before he could reach 100,000 posts and join the club.

This is just a rumour though, it might or might not be true.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a minute and a half of my life that I'll never get back :lol:
milan_7
milan_7
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
I heard a rumour that there is a special ranking once 100,000 posts are made. A secret sub forum opens up with Kevin Airs and the rest of the illuminati.

However, only a few people are allowed to access. I heard JoFFA is trying to fast track his way into the group with countless spam shit and that's why KA is allowing him to continue his shitposting.

This explains AfromanGT's absence. KA and Afro are sworn enemies, and any enemy of KA is an enemy of the illuminati. KA took him down before he could reach 100,000 posts and join the club.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Draupnir wrote:
You blokes should just keep working on getting into the subforum for members with 10k posts. Seriously so much better than reading the plebe shit in AF.

The first rule about sub-forum... :-$
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

I no speaka as you say da inglis
roarys mane
roarys mane
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:
Sub forum ??

Controversy.
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Sub forum ??
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Draupnir wrote:
You blokes should just keep working on getting into the subforum for members with 10k posts. Seriously so much better than reading the plebe shit in AF.

Yes one has truly reached paradide. So bumrubz.

Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

:cry: We're all doomed

E

aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

"9GABmeme420" wrote:

:lol: :lol:
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

Heineken wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Fuck you illuminate.

E

Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

"9GABmeme420" wrote:

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

Look at all you sheep. Has KA brainwashed you?

Open your eyes people, he's a reptilian shape shifter.

Soon Joffa will take over the forum with his Joffabot and turn you all into KA worshiping freaks.

E

FulofGladbach
FulofGladbach
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

This is more likely than any shit Wackie has ever posted.

All I'm saying is, just keep your eyes peeled and if you're an enemy of KA, perhaps watch the post count.

E

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

"9GABmeme420" wrote:

I thought Wamackie wasn't around anymore..........
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

E

pv4
pv4
Legend

paulbagzFC wrote:
Just get modship through the company you work for and gain instant Legend status ;)

-PB

:lol:

TBH I don't ever look at the rankings of each user. I'm more inclined to look at their join date, if I look below the avatar at all.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

roary's mane wrote:
u4486662 wrote:
Dude, it's alright. You're cool.

Fondness for a poster has very little to do with post count. There's a guy on here who has been here for like 6 months and already has about 4000 posts. That's amazing.

Highkick life.

"fuck this"

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

roarys mane
roarys mane
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

u4486662 wrote:

Fondness for a poster has very little to do with post count. There's a guy on here who has been here for like 6 months and already has about 4000 posts. That's amazing.

Highkick life.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Just get modship through the company you work for and gain instant Legend status ;)

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

u4486662
u4486662
World Class
World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Posted elsewhere but copied here to invite discussion.

--------------------------//-----------------------

There should be ranks on "years registered" running parallel to "posts made".

I've been a member for years and years but am an infrequent poster. (I see clowns who've been joined for only a year or 2 miles in front of me. Forum rankings based on posts made are rewarding quantity over quality.

Surely "old hats" deserve a forum ranking reflecting years and years of hard nosed smart arsery remarks?

-------------------------//-------------------------

Not that it's a major life goal of mine to attain a forum rank higher than what I have. More an observation that an actual gripe.

Member since 2008.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search