Piss off Joffa

Piss off Joffa

Author
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Threatening to ban me for my PSA to highkick who really is a dropkick of the highest order, when it was what the whole forum is thinking.

Will I be martyred for this?

Go ahead.

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

biscuitman1871
biscuitman1871
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

Joffa - did you actually bother to read the Mabil/Petkovic thread, or was the ban threat a knee jerk reaction?

Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Group: Moderators
biscuitman1871 wrote:
Joffa - did you actually bother to read the Mabil/Petkovic thread, or was the ban threat a knee jerk reaction?

Haven't read it, sounds like I should. Either way Heineken's posts aren't appropriate, if their is a problem with another posters behaviour then that needs to be highlighted and a mod notified.

And for the record Heineken, give it a rest, next time send a pm if their is a problem with another poster.

Insults/Personal Attacks.
No personal attacks on fellow forum users and/or moderators. Criticise the idea, not the person.

Swearing
Swearing, although not completely banned, is frowned upon. Use it sparingly, and remember that this is a family forum, open to people of all ages. There is to be no swearing within a threads title.
aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

inb4 TheSelectFew
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

aufc_ole wrote:
inb4 TheSelectFew

JoFFA something something worst mod dicktator unfair something something

E

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Maybe there's some collateral damage here and there but since the banhammer's come down in the last few weeks there's been a real uplift in the tone of the forum.

Common good etc etc.

Member since 2008.

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Hopefully dropkick follows.

E

scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Heine calls out highkick for acting like a wanker. Heine cops a ban.

Really?

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Joffa wrote:

Insults/Personal Attacks.
No personal attacks on fellow forum users and/or moderators. Criticise the idea, not the person.

Swearing
Swearing, although not completely banned, is frowned upon. Use it sparingly, and remember that this is a family forum, open to people of all ages. There is to be no swearing within a threads title.

These rules encourage the discussion of ideas, by criticising the idea not the person.

Personal attacks detract from constructive discussion. One of the good things about football forums is observing different points of view. Over time my opinion evolves from evaluating and sometimes embracing different perspectives.

One also doesn't need to swear. If some feel a need to swear, PM me and I can suggest a football forum where they love swearing and abuse. Pertinently, they've reduced from about 200 active posters to 15.

Edited by Decentric: 13/5/2015 07:49:42 AM
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

And yet Joffa lets all the spam threads in AF just run amuck :lol:

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

JoFFA banning his own prison pals. Looks like someone forgot to drop the soap.

scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Joffa banning all SFC fans on grand final week.

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
paulbagzFC wrote:
And yet Joffa lets all the spam threads in AF just run amuck :lol:

-PB

The Joffabot ones are a misnomer.

It isn't Joffa and they should be changed accordingly.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I am over this thread already. It's only going to get worse.

What has been done, has been done.

Don't attack other users, don't use bad language, just in general cooperate by the forum rules.

And never, ever feel bad for PM-ing any of us mods if you have issues that you think need resolving on these forums. If we don't think it's worth dealing with, we'll let you know. And if we do think it's worth dealing with, we'll deal with it and probably thank you for helping out. Speaking from a personal perspective, I reckon I've received at least 10 PMs since becoming a mod of fellow forum users helping self-police, and I hope I've let them know how much us mods appreciate the help every time.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search