Heinekens Sig

Heinekens Sig

Author
lukerobinho
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
IS it of reasonable size ? It appears to be too large and in breach of forum guidelines and goodwill
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
It is quite big. But still hilarious.

Heiny - can you please halve the size of the picture (I admit to having no idea how to do that) and also fix the double "this" in the line above it?
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Big sig for a big winning club.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I'm sure Heinie can help out by deleting some of the paragraph breaks in the sig to take up less vertical space and I'm sure he will but other than that I think it's fine.

A bit of formatting and it's all good.
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

I'd like to ban gifs. They use up my mobile data.

E

Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

I lose a bet, and I do the right thing by honoring it and all I get is complaints. I'd be quite happy to remove the bloody thing. I can't scroll past my own comments without feeling nauseous and having an urge to jump into the harbour and take on a overly hungry Bull Shark during mating season 1v1 style.

I'll see what I can do for you.

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

lukerobinho wrote:
IS it of reasonable size ? It appears to be too large and in breach of forum guidelines and goodwill

Look, I don't like Kevin Muscat as much as the next person, but there's no need to go being a gyppo about it.

Heineken
Heineken
Legend

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
I'd like to ban gifs. They use up my mobile data.

Get more data.

scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

I see nothing wrong with Heine's sig

salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

His is actually smaller than mine.

Does that mean I need to change mine?

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Heineken
Heineken
Legend

salmonfc wrote:
His is actually smaller than mine.

Not according to your girlfriend.

spfc
spfc
World Class
World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
I lose a bet, and I do the right thing by honoring it and all I get is complaints. I'd be quite happy to remove the bloody thing. I can't scroll past my own comments without feeling nauseous and having an urge to jump into the harbour and take on a overly hungry Bull Shark during mating season 1v1 style.

get yourself banned for a month pls, how am I supposed to pretend the gf never happened with that sig around

tks in advance

Edited by spfc: 22/5/2015 01:00:01 PM
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

spfc wrote:
Heineken wrote:

how am I supposed to pretend the gf never happened with that sig around

scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Heine has met his obligation and still has not removed the sig.

Heine = Victory Product

Heineken
Heineken
Legend

scotty21 wrote:
Heine has met his obligation and still has not removed the sig.

Heine = Victory Product

:lol: I'm still trying to find a suitable gif/DP.

I'm thinking boobs, but last time I went down that path certain individuals weren't exactly happy with Alex Guadino and seductive saxophone playing.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search