UK EU Referendum = UK --> OUT

UK EU Referendum = UK --> OUT

Author
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
paladisious wrote:
AzzaMarch wrote:
The irony is this whole thing was unnecessary. Cameron offered this ahead of the last election to try and get potential UKIP voters to vote tory. There was no widespread push for this.

Yep, destroyed two unions and his political viability, and for what?

He never had any political viability or credibility.

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

French beer just gone up 10%

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

adrtho
adrtho
World Class
World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)

JonoMV wrote:
adrtho wrote:
JonoMV wrote:
433 wrote:
melbourne_terrace wrote:
Stick your union up your arse English bastards. Scottish Independence is a certainty now.

It would be suicide for them - the oil price has tanked.

yeah but it has jumped from like 34 a barrel a few months ago to ~50 now. the forum was posting shit about it being less than 20 a barrel by now.
no one can predict oil, anyone who says they can are full of shit

that not true....people make money buy and selling Oil (predict oil) ....it just no body can be right all the time

Yeah i invested in oil back in January made a decent amount of money, all the shale industry going bankrupt in the U.S was always pointing towards oil going back up. Even so all the analysts back then said oil was fucked you were posting that too

Edited by jonomv: 24/6/2016 03:41:57 PM

oil gone from $110 to $27, that fucked....the fact it at $50, is still really bad for everyone but SA
Adelphi
Adelphi
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)

Interesting times.

It seems likely now that Scotland will re-vote on independence, and this time they will secede. Northern Ireland could also potentially unify with the Republic.

If those happen, the UK will have to change it's name and flag... so what does that mean for our flag? Will we keep the "old" Union Jack, adopt the new England/Wales flag in the top corner or (most likely imo) adopt a new flag entirely? Can see this debate starting up here again in the near future.
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Cameron's speech gonna be interesting
adrtho
adrtho
World Class
World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)

Adelphite wrote:
Interesting times.

It seems likely now that Scotland will re-vote on independence, and this time they will secede. Northern Ireland could also potentially unify with the Republic.

If those happen, the UK will have to change it's name and flag... so what does that mean for our flag? Will we keep the "old" Union Jack, adopt the new England/Wales flag in the top corner or (most likely imo) adopt a new flag entirely? Can see this debate starting up here again in the near future.

who says Scotland will re-vote on independence????? the MP have to vote on it....if the Tories say no, there no re-vote on independence

i don't believe Scotland will re-vote on independence in next 5 year

i don't believe Scotland will or can vote to put a border up with England

Edited by adrtho: 24/6/2016 03:59:42 PM
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

View from the fence wrote:
You know when there's a jigsaw going in the house, everyone holds on to a bit so they can put the last piece in.

I've got Cornwall

http://www.bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results

4 left, Cornwall still in the running for the "Can't Count Award"

Who wants

Basingstoke, Wealdom or Northampton

Down to 2, C'mon Cornwall, fuck off Basingstoke

Fucking Cornwall.............yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

You know when there's a jigsaw going in the house, everyone holds on to a bit so they can put the last piece in.

I've got Cornwall

http://www.bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results

4 left, Cornwall still in the running for the "Can't Count Award"

Who wants

Basingstoke, Wealdom or Northampton

I'll take Northampton

Damn I was too slow

-PB

Edited by paulbagzFC: 24/6/2016 04:03:05 PM

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

adrtho wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
Time to invest in some cheap GBP.

-PB

you're 99.9% a dickhead donkey, but your very right on this...we will buy some GBP

What the hell does that make you ROFL.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Adelphite wrote:
Interesting times.

Not sure the Scotch Irish would like that though. I doubt we would adopt a new union jack, The current union jack is representive of the founding countries. Youre right in that it could start a flag debate here though.
adrtho
adrtho
World Class

paladisious wrote:
adrtho wrote:
Adelphite wrote:
Interesting times.

who says Scotland will re-vote on independence????? the MP have to vote on it....if the Tories say no, there no re-vote on independence

i don't believe Scotland will re-vote on independence in next 5 year

This is the bit I call on you to put your money where your mouth is with a bet on it, and you pussy out.

:lol:

you can have up to $50,000 usd...i get a bookmaker friend to set it up...you can have even money ($2)
TheSelectFlaps
TheSelectFlaps
Fan
Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)

UK out --- > SMFC in

Beat me to it :lol:
Lastbroadcast
Lastbroadcast
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

I can't believe we still share a monarchy with these fucking idiots.

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Lastbroadcast wrote:
I can't believe we still share a monarchy with these fucking idiots.

Time for Australia to vote leave.

E

Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

Reports already showing that the lower the education levels of the voter, the more likely to vote to exit.

Explains a lot around here too :lol:
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Draupnir wrote:
Reports already showing that the lower the education levels of the voter, the more likely to vote to exit.

Working class people voting in their own interests, who knew?
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Draupnir wrote:

.... which is invariably linked to right wing mentality as shown by peer reviewed studies.... :lol:
World Class

Oh no, UK can make up it's own laws from now on.

Toughlove
Toughlove
Rising Star
Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Draupnir wrote:

Toughlove wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
Interesting

-PB

If I read this correctly the poorer you were, the less educated you were the more likely you were to vote to leave the EU?

World Class

If all the Scottish voters who didn't bother to turn up had voted Remain, the UK would have.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

BETHFC wrote:
Draupnir wrote:

.... which is invariably linked to right wing mentality as shown by peer reviewed studies.... :lol:

I also take issue with the common assumption that educational attainment is directly influenced by levels of intelligence. Any self-respecting 'progressive' should understand that many other factors come into play here, such as institutionalised poverty.

Amazes me how the left use and abuse the working class, depending on the context. Obviously the right do this as well.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

AzzaMarch
AzzaMarch
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

Oh no, UK can make up it's own laws from now on.

Precisely the type of lie which cause the Out campaign to win.

UK was perfectly able to make up its own laws whilst it was in the EU.

The dirty secret is most of the laws around standardisation were based on English and German lobbying.

Now, if they want to keep trading with the EU, they'll still need to adopt most of these laws anyway.

Except now they have no influence on the writing of those laws.
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I'm embarrassed to be British at this moment; and ashamed of my home-town for being one of the first to declare 'leave'. My home town, where a f*cking hamster would win a seat in parliament if it stood for Labour, has just voted for the best interests of the right-wing dickheads you will ever see. So glad I moved to the other side of the world.
World Class

Draupnir wrote:

Shouldn't be allowed to vote unless you've got a degree

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
As a Greek, I would like to extend my gratitude to the UK.

Now let the EU disintegration begin...

My only wish was that Greece kicked it off, but alas, the Brits have saved European Civilization at Thermopylae!

Thank you Brits!
SocaWho
SocaWho
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Draupnir wrote:

I also take issue with the common assumption that educational attainment is directly influenced by levels of intelligence. Any self-respecting 'progressive' should understand that many other factors come into play here, such as institutionalised poverty.

Amazes me how the left use and abuse the working class, depending on the context. Obviously the right do this as well.

The Left love it when students have a HECS debt as big as John Holmes ballbag:lol:
adrtho
adrtho
World Class

UK PM Cameron gone
World Class

Lucy Fisher
✔ ‎@LOS_Fisher

As David Cameron resigns, a coup attempt is also underway against Jeremy Corbyn. See my timeline for details, updates coming

adrtho
adrtho
World Class

Lucy Fisher
✔ ‎@LOS_Fisher

As David Cameron resigns, a coup attempt is also underway against Jeremy Corbyn. See my timeline for details, updates coming

fuck i hope so....fucking commie basted
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

Quote:
Scotland has voted in favour of the UK staying in the EU by 62% to 38% - with all 32 council areas backing Remain.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36599102

Perhaps a new independence referendum?
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search