Introducing the first ever FourFourTwo Forum meet!

Introducing the first ever FourFourTwo Forum meet!

Author
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
its because he wants to keep his identity a mystery. Just wear glasses or something. It works for Superman.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Or he might actually make some friends.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Its because internet gatherings usually turn sour. Plus who out of all of you would actually appreciate my company. 'Part from KA and PH.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Quote:
Its because internet gatherings usually turn sour.
With you, it's probably not unexpected. :P

Quote:
Plus who out of all of you would actually appreciate my company
If you actually behaved maturely, I think you'd be surprised.
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)

Group: Administrators
You obviously haven't been to the right internet gatherings. We're not meeting up with some crazy chic into sado-masochistic foreplay (although I'm not going to question people's personal lives).

We all know each other enough, and it's going to be invite only (no crazy gate crashers), and like martyB said, it's all about acting normal and mature.

I for one am looking forward to it, and will definitely be there.
martyB
martyB
Legend

Quote:
We all know each other enough
Not everyone knows YOU though... A... I mean Brian. :-"
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)

Damn straight Brian! I have a yellow card and assist to my name, so watch it!

edit: and I said enough, not fully

Edited by The Web Guy: 22/10/2008 03:32:34 PM
martyB
martyB
Legend

:lol: I shouldn't have abused Munky. #-o

But yeah, mk, as if we'd just hurl abuse at you. :roll: Presumably we'd be talking football... something you seem to know a bit about...
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Do you even like football? Have you and erebus checked up to see that it doesnt clash with any star wars conventions?
martyB
martyB
Legend

LOL. He's too young for Star Wars.
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff

I pity the children growing up with the prequels....

And yes, I do follow football, since before you popped out. Hence why I'm on here and not doing my proper work.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Youre hardly commenting on any football articles though.
martyB
martyB
Legend

mk0825 wrote:
Youre hardly commenting on any football articles though.
He works, you dildo. Not to mention software doesn't have an opinion: he's GITS.

Edited by martyB: 22/10/2008 04:00:11 PM
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff

My codename is Project 2501.
Erebus
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

:lol: @ judging someone's interest in football based on them posting in articles.

If you haven't noticed mk, TWG only shows up when admin/mod stuff comes up.

and :roll: @ Stars Wars convention, thinking thats actually insulting. Kinda lame attempt at an insult if you ask me considering I've never been to one before. Don't see how being a fan of a franchise instantly makes you Comic Book Guy or worse.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Erebus wrote:
:lol: @ judging someone's interest in football based on them posting in articles.

If you haven't noticed mk, TWG only shows up when admin/mod stuff comes up.

and :roll: @ Stars Wars convention, thinking thats actually insulting. Kinda lame attempt at an insult if you ask me considering I've never been to one before. Don't see how being a fan of a franchise instantly makes you Comic Book Guy or worse.

Oh well. If you didnt laugh you didnt laugh. Not my fault youve been cranky these last couple of days. Cheer up.

CBF arguing. Back to the point.
martyB
martyB
Legend

My neighbours will be away all January, and may want me to house-sit... they've a barbie, pool, rec room, HD/HiFi entertainment gizmos etc. MAY (if I do end up house-sitting) be able to invite SOME of yous over for a BBQ and drinks....
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Marty, the ultimate house-sitter. Enviting people he hardly knows over to his neighbor's house for a party...awesome.

Sounds like a plan.
martyB
martyB
Legend

BYO girls too.
Erebus
Erebus
Legend

:lol: at marty and then afros reply.

Surely this is a plot for some dodgey teenage comedy flick right?

"Man invites over football fans that he has never met to watch an international game to some house he is house-sitting. Good times and adventures are had by all until something goes drastically wrong..."
martyB
martyB
Legend

Right, yooouuu're. not invited.

Guest List wrote:
afromanGT
Guest (only cause he lives around the corner :P)
Erebus
Nico
Deportivo1985

martyB
martyB
Legend

:lol:

Surely you'd want to re-experience your university days? Or did you miss out? :P
Erebus
Erebus
Legend

:cry:

(I could always sneak into deportivo's car since apparently he lives near me :lol:)

edit: I went to Uni as a mature age student, so I was there to do what I signed up to do. So no partying for me. The last month of last year was different though :P
And in a couple weeks I have back to back birthdays, bucks nights and weddings, new years etc.

January is detox for me :lol:

Edited by Erebus: 26/10/2008 09:35:27 PM
martyB
martyB
Legend

I'll have to convince them with some sort of incentive... their daughter lives in NZ and may come back with her family for the gig.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Erebus wrote:

"Man invites over football fans that he has never met to watch an international game to some house he is house-sitting. Good times and adventures are had by all until something goes drastically wrong..."

hahah so true.
the bahrain game is a little over 3 weeks away now, didnt realise it was so soon
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

LMFAO. Great read that one. Why do we not get shit like that printed in the mag?
Legend

Lmfao.
Benjo
Benjo
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Marty, the ultimate house-sitter. Enviting people he hardly knows over to his neighbor's house for a party...awesome.

Sounds like a plan.

Is it just me or does that have the potential to be another Corey Worthington? If people start texting other people

Edited by Benjo: 7/11/2008 07:34:10 PM
martyB
martyB
Legend

It'd only be the regular regulars, and FFT staff if they want I guess. Should find out in a week or so whether I get the gig or not.

And if ^that^ did happen, there'd be some serious suspensions being dished out. :P
marinermaniac
marinermaniac
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (192 reputation)Hardcore Fan (192 reputation)Hardcore Fan (192 reputation)Hardcore Fan (192 reputation)Hardcore Fan (192 reputation)Hardcore Fan (192 reputation)Hardcore Fan (192 reputation)Hardcore Fan (192 reputation)Hardcore Fan (192 reputation)Hardcore Fan (192 reputation)Hardcore Fan (192 reputation)

The Web Guy wrote:
You obviously haven't been to the right internet gatherings. We're not meeting up with some crazy chic into sado-masochistic foreplay (although I'm not going to question people's personal lives).

We all know each other enough, and it's going to be invite only (no crazy gate crashers), and like martyB said, it's all about acting normal and mature.

I for one am looking forward to it, and will definitely be there.

Excited by the concept and would like to attend but INVITE only!!! ,so how do you get an invite if a decsion is finally made????

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search