I hereby announce my candidateship for replacement of Griff.

I hereby announce my candidateship for replacement of Griff.

Author
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Name: Draupy
Previous work experience: Failed amateur footballer

After graduating with a masters degree at a leading Australian university, I felt I should gain some practical experience working in an environment conducive to gaining first-hand knowledge of the footballer industry. This included many roles as a sometimes-quality troll that was responsible for the disappearances of both paulc and ricecrackers.

My standing in the community has been previously recognised, with my nomination for Paladisious to moderator being heeded by the site's administrators as well as by the fact that I am now associated with "legend" status on each and every sub-forum on FourFourTwo Australia.

I have been influenced by the way your journalism program addresses football at semi-pro, youth and professional levels. I am particularly looking forward to working as part of the international team.

I believe that I will be able to contribute to and learn from the academically challenging environment here at FourFourTwo.

Edited by Draupnir: 29/7/2015 06:20:42 PM
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
60% chance of this thread leading to something.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

You have the PBFC stamp of approval.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

roarys mane
roarys mane
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Would rather read weekly articles by highkick.
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

roary's mane wrote:
Would rather read weekly articles by highkick.

We both know that's not true.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search