Right or wrong

Right or wrong

Author
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
A player of mine used a rear crossover kick to shoot into an open net. We were playing U10s from the same club as ours and of a much lower ability.
I told him off for the the manner or style of his kick telling him it was bad sportsmanship.to just put it in the net nicely.

was i right or wrong ?

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
krones3 wrote:
A player of mine used a rear crossover kick to shoot into an open net. We were playing U10s from the same club as ours and of a much lower ability.
I told him off for the the manner or style of his kick telling him it was bad sportsmanship.to just put it in the net nicely.

was i right or wrong ?

What is a rear crossover kick?

Do you have a video of what one is?
krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

a robano
[youtube]noZAXjfmEMc[/youtube]

roarys mane
roarys mane
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

The general rule when playing weak opposition when I was a kid was score a few quick ones, then give players time in positions they dont normally get to play (e.g. striker in at gk, midfield to rb, etc).

I havr no idea how organised u10 soccer is these days thoigh.
dirk vanadidas
dirk vanadidas
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
Never inhibit a talented child's expression just to appease the plebs.

Structured football is full of well intentioned parent coaches who spend a lot of time telling players don't do that, don't do this etc. You will end up with dull non-creative players.
As a side note get your players to play beach football where by exhuberance is encouraged.

Europe is funding the war not Chelsea football club

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

My kid did it when they were 10 nil up. I fair gave him an earful in the car on the way home.

Disrespectful and unsportsmanlike.

Member since 2008.

dirk vanadidas
dirk vanadidas
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Munrubenmuz wrote:
My kid did it when they were 10 nil up. I fair gave him an earful in the car on the way home.

is he not playing komodos ?

Europe is funding the war not Chelsea football club

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

dirkvanadidas wrote:
Munrubenmuz wrote:

is he not playing komodos ?

Not any more. Moved out of that age group. (Now in the SAP.)

It wasn't him anyway, it was the middle one.

In any case I don't like it but I realise, just like blokes think Kygrios' behaviour is alright, that mine's not the only opinion.

Edited by munrubenmuz: 3/9/2015 12:47:39 PM

Member since 2008.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search