Aussies Abroad Thread

Aussies Abroad Thread

Author
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
pv4 wrote:
u4486662 wrote:
I always thought there should be a Socceroos thread.

One of yall make it, so you too can update the OP. And I'll help out editing if/when needed, if the thing kicks off.

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=107054

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
u4486662 wrote:

One of yall make it, so you too can update the OP. And I'll help out editing if/when needed, if the thing kicks off.
u4486662
u4486662
World Class
World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

TheSelectFew wrote:
Can we have an australian national team thread to cut down the pointless shit threads that are created to discuss nt fotball. Will create it if interested.

You can try what you want. Can't see that one working out tbh but if you want to give it a go then no worries.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Can we have an australian national team thread to cut down the pointless shit threads that are created to discuss nt fotball. Will create it if interested.

Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

pv4 wrote:
pv4 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
At the very least it should be put in the index. Along with things like Heini's FFA Cup thread.

I had no idea the existence of the index until Heiny hit me up about it.

I put his FFA Cup thread in it months and months ago.

I'll chuck the Aussies Abroad one in now.

It's in the Index thread now.

If you ever think anything else is worthy of being in there, shoot me or any other mod a PM and we'll sort it.

Out of curiosity.. how many people here use the index thread, particularly in AF?

I only use it to find supporter threads.
pv4
pv4
Legend

pv4 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
At the very least it should be put in the index. Along with things like Heini's FFA Cup thread.

It's in the Index thread now.

If you ever think anything else is worthy of being in there, shoot me or any other mod a PM and we'll sort it.

Out of curiosity.. how many people here use the index thread, particularly in AF?
pv4
pv4
Legend

TheSelectFew wrote:

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

pv4 wrote:
u4486662 wrote:
Bowden wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Still think it should be stickied.

No way. That killed it last time.

Best way to kill a thread is to make it a sticky.

The HAL Player Contracts thread lives on!! :lol:

I guess it was too much of a change of habit for people last time we tried it, everyone had already become used to looking for it in the unstickied threads for some time.
pv4
pv4
Legend

u4486662 wrote:
Bowden wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:

The HAL Player Contracts thread lives on!! :lol:
u4486662
u4486662
World Class
World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)

Bowden wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:

Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

TheSelectFew wrote:

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Have only recently become aware of this thread.

Credit to Voice Of Reason, and Moofa, or whoever has set the thread up. It certainly makes it interesting with some posters actually attending live games in Europe.

Also, more posters are posting detailed accounts of who is playing where in more detail than a journo can in one article.

Many posters visiting forums seek knowledge, not adversarial contests. These sorts of threads induce more posters to participate in them. It also adds credibility to 442 forum.

Must admit, I've found Aussie Abroad thread very informative. A range of posters post some interesting perceptions of games watched on streams tracking the progress of Aussie players overseas.=d>

Edited by Decentric: 23/8/2015 01:00:23 PM
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search