*Official Roar Circus™*

*Official Roar Circus™*

Author
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
The Ante story almost doesn't belong in the Circus thread. It is the historic number of such cases that makes it 'here's another one'.

Kaz's explanation and transparency works for me. He can't say a thing because it will only make a complicated situation worse - it can do nothing to make it better before it goes to litigation and is more likely to increase the sum of damages being claimed.

But it keeps the circus rolling and out of the main thread so I am all for it.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Roar in me Blood - 25 Oct 2023 11:32 AM
The Ante story almost doesn't belong in the Circus thread. It is the historic number of such cases that makes it 'here's another one'.

Kaz's explanation and transparency works for me. He can't say a thing because it will only make a complicated situation worse - it can do nothing to make it better before it goes to litigation and is more likely to increase the sum of damages being claimed.

But it keeps the circus rolling and out of the main thread so I am all for it.

Can't quite figure the logic link here, but maybe it makes sense

Patafta today

"We were vocal last year about the straits the club was in, but in the time since we have cleared a significant amount of the club’s debt, including the payment of all previously pending legal settlements.

As a result the club’s financial performance in FY2023/24 is better than eight of the last nine years,"

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search