The NFL thread - now with added Hayne

The NFL thread - now with added Hayne

Author
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
No surprise to see Hayne officially re-signed to the 49ers practice squad
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Shame really. The 49ers are an absolute disaster at the moment. All of their running backs are injured?
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

SF really suck arse and have had one of the worst starts in history, where are the other players with their heads on the chopping blocks?

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

paulbagzFC wrote:
SF really suck arse and have had one of the worst starts in history, where are the other players with their heads on the chopping blocks?

-PB

They're all being paid a hell of a lot more than Hayne.
sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend

This is deserved once again

scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

sydneycroatia58 wrote:

Meanwhile we've lost 2 in a row

sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend

scotty21 wrote:
sydneycroatia58 wrote:

Meanwhile we've lost 2 in a row

I'd say the Vikings are coming for you but they've been helped by an easy schedule until now.
Buggalugs - you should...
Buggalugs - you should have listened...
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Jarryd Hayne may get opportunity as San Francisco 49ers struggle with injuries

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-15/opportunity-beckons-for-hayne-at-49ers/7028410?section=sport

Quote:

Jarryd Hayne might get another chance to play for the San Francisco 49ers this year.

The running back who replaced the Australian, Kendall Gaskins, suffered a concussion in the 49ers' humiliating loss on Monday (AEDT) to the Cleveland Browns.

The 49ers' running back stocks have almost been wiped out, with Carlos Hyde, Reggie Bush, Mike Davis and now Gaskins injured.

The 49ers are also desperate for some type of spark for their offence, which again was anaemic against the Browns.

Despite San Francisco's desire to keep the inexperienced Hayne on their practice squad, the team might not have a choice but to promote him to their 53-man squad for the remaining three games of their season.

Gaskins will have to pass the NFL's concussion protocol to be cleared to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday.

The 49ers' top running back Shaun Draughn managed just 43 yards from 11 carries against the Browns, but Hayne's replacement as punt returner Bruce Ellington had one of his best games with a career-high 36-yard return.

The 49ers have had a tepid four win, nine loss season.

The Browns sit below the 49ers at the bottom of the NFL standings with three wins, 10 losses.

49ers' quarterback Blaine Gabbert was sacked a franchise tying record nine times.

AAP

Timmo
Timmo
Pro
Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)

2016 will see the return of Los Angeles having one and maybe 2 NFL teams next season after the St. Louis Rams have now relocated to LA.

The Chargers is a strong possibility to follow suit also.

The raiders will stay in Oakland.

This theme song is back

[youtube]QxkKlzInR4Y[/youtube]

Edited by Timmo: 13/1/2016 05:47:22 PM
melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Just as I start to get into NFL and they do something gross like this again. Pro Sport over there is fucking shite.

Viennese Vuck

jumbo87
jumbo87
Amateur
Amateur (562 reputation)Amateur (562 reputation)Amateur (562 reputation)Amateur (562 reputation)Amateur (562 reputation)Amateur (562 reputation)Amateur (562 reputation)Amateur (562 reputation)Amateur (562 reputation)Amateur (562 reputation)Amateur (562 reputation)

Silent Stan embracing the rich super villain within. Some of his tactics to force this through were fairly grubby.
The Maco
The Maco
World Class
World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)

The cards with every lucky break on that drive that you can imagine
The Maco
The Maco
World Class
World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)

Ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous hail mary
The Maco
The Maco
World Class

Fitz GOAT
sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend

2 years in a row Green Bay get eliminated without touching the ball in OT.
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Anyone into NFL here?
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

I guess it comes down as to what "into it" means...

I like the sport, and enjoy watching games (college games also), I understand every aspect of it, can explain rules and rulings and the like, but I don't follow it (if that makes sense).

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

BrisbaneBhoy - 20 Jan 2020 10:08 AM
I guess it comes down as to what "into it" means...

I like the sport, and enjoy watching games (college games also), I understand every aspect of it, can explain rules and rulings and the like, but I don't follow it (if that makes sense).

Yeah I'm mich the same. I never miss red zone on Sunday nights and try to watch a few more games. I support the Jets but don't get angry if I can't wait their game in full. If it's the Socceroos I just can't miss it. 
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

johnszasz - 21 Jan 2020 5:45 AM
BrisbaneBhoy - 20 Jan 2020 10:08 AM

Yeah I'm mich the same. I never miss red zone on Sunday nights and try to watch a few more games. I support the Jets but don't get angry if I can't wait their game in full. If it's the Socceroos I just can't miss it. 

I sort of follow Minnesota in the NFL, and Miami in the College set-up.

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search