U8s should not have positions "bullshit"

U8s should not have positions "bullshit"

Author
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
[youtube]JYBf_26gpMk[/youtube]

I see
1-2-1-3

Edited by krones3: 4/9/2015 10:30:27 PM
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Talk about killing the fun.

krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

TheSelectFew wrote:

They Look like their having fun to me.

Importantly playing as a team in every way.
krones3
krones3
Pro

krones3 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:

They Look like their having fun to me.

Importantly playing as a team in every way.

And now you are going to tell me in the second half of this video the players are having so much fun

[youtube]Qx-BxNrP5TI[/youtube]
moops
moops
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

I agree U8's, but you have to hand it to them, they are playing well as a team and there is some good technique there.
The FFA has it right in what they are doing per see, we do not have the professional youth numbers of other countries, we have to make it count.
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

I had U9s playing fantastic football a few years ago. I just worked hard on positional awareness, ball control and 1v1s.

They pumped almost every side they played because they were simply so organised and very easily picked apart sides, it was also a very fast team, so they were able to recover well when beaten. Only 1 team really gave them trouble and thay had two exceptional players for that level.
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

That blonde kid has the potential to be a beast. Thomas Carbonelle. #8. Great positional awareness all over the pitch, no nonsense or risk taking, attempts to play through balls and when he's not runs into holes all over the backline. Talk about box to box, he is like Beckenbauer :lol:

Edited by Draupnir: 13/9/2015 10:19:46 PM
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search