Bullies

Bullies

Author
rbb_grub
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
This forum is full of them.

Do something moderates
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
rbb_grub wrote:
This forum is full of them.

Do something moderates

#-o

Sucked in by a multi.

How many are there on 442?

Edited by Decentric: 12/11/2015 12:44:21 PM
lollywood
lollywood
Amateur
Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Remember your death threats to TSF?

You disgraceful venal hypocrite.
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Decentric, you're talking to a multi :lol:
scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Edited by scotty21: 12/11/2015 12:12:24 PM

roarys mane
roarys mane
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

lollywood wrote:

Its not bullying if he really means it.
rbb_grub
rbb_grub
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)Hardcore Fan (194 reputation)

wtf why did it take all this time to respond
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Eastern Glory wrote:
Decentric, you're talking to a multi :lol:

Thanks mate.:)

Must admit I've welcomed a few new posters recently, then found out later they are multis.#-o
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

lollywood wrote:

I've never done that.

TSF is a forum mate of mine. I look forward to buying him a beer one day.

I've often lauded his 442 contributions setting up two excellent national team threads.=d>

Conversely, Lollywood, you are the only member of 442 currently not permabanned, who has not proffered one constructive word about anything on 442.](*,)

Edited by Decentric: 12/11/2015 01:02:21 PM
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

lollywood wrote:

Sent me a couple of beaut PM's when I called out his pathetic multi here too.

Member since 2008.

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Munrubenmuz wrote:
lollywood wrote:

Sent me a couple of beaut PM's when I called out his pathetic multi here too.

Just because you posted something I rebuked you for in one particular thread doesn't mean I abhor what you post elsewhere on 442. Inexplicably, you seem to care a lot about what I think of you.

I've seen some constructive posts from you in the last few days on other topics, a bit like you used to do in the past . One being a thoughtful suggestion for crowd increases, which I responded positively to.

You are not quite back on my beer list ATM, but with a bit of work you may get back on it. :d

I look forward to hosting you and Notorganic to smoke the peace pipe one day in a bar. I am an expert on quality beer, wine and cider, to compliment another favourite pursuit of mine, physical fitness.

I'd like to see Notorganic give you that man rub he calls you in a positive, tactile way.:d

Lollywood is the only 442 member who will never be on my beer list.

I thought KA had permabanned Lollywood for the most spiteful comments I've ever seen on this forum concerning one memebr who has down a lot for the forum. He is a bona fide bully. He visits this forum, because he is keen to settle the score with some parties who have given him some of his own medicine, with interest, elsewhere on the inter web with lax rules.

Bullies don't like being the recipient of what they do to others.

The definition of an interweb bully is for the one holding the ascendancy of power to mete it out.

Unfortunately, bullying is rampant in our daily life. The ramifications scan be shocking, ultimately leading to suicide in extreme circumstances.

Edited by Decentric: 12/11/2015 01:50:31 PM

Edited by Decentric: 12/11/2015 01:51:58 PM
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Decentric wrote:

I look forward to hosting you and Notorganic to smoke the peace pipe one day in a bar. I am an expert on quality beer, wine and cider, to compliment another favourite pursuit of mine, physical fitness.

I'd like to see Notorganic give you that man rub he calls you in a positive, tactile way.:d

To think I defended you when that clown was slagging you off.

Obviously I was way off beam.

Member since 2008.

lollywood
lollywood
Amateur
Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
As you can see the modus operandi of the Decentric multi when the core of his dark sickness is called out is to resort to a dribbling wordy manifesto of bluster, bluff, faux mateship. Thankfully the good people of the 442 forum fraternity have never bought into this hypocrites deceitful spiteful ways & any on or off forum connection with this Decentric multi should be avoided at all costs. He is quite frankly a danger to himself & others.

Making death threats on a football forum...dear oh dear.

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

roary's mane wrote:
lollywood wrote:

Its not bullying if he really means it.

Bingo

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Decentric wrote:
lollywood wrote:

I've never done that.

TSF is a forum mate of mine. I look forward to buying him a beer one day.

I've often lauded his 442 contributions setting up two excellent national team threads.=d>

Conversely, Lollywood, you are the only member of 442 currently not permabanned, who has not proffered one constructive word about anything on 442.](*,)

Edited by Decentric: 12/11/2015 01:02:21 PM

Like they say in the inbetweeners.

Football fwends ;)

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search