TV Program: "Football: Football Today"

TV Program: "Football: Football Today"

Author
Reedy
Rising Star
Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)Rising Star (950 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but whatever.

I saw a fantastic program on Fox Sports called "Football: Football Today" hosted by Andy Townsend and it had MIchael Owen and Owen Coyle as guests. I figured it must be slightly old as Owen talks about whether Neymar will go on to be a good signing for Barca, and he makes no reference to being coach of Houston Dynamo.

The chat they had was great though, talking about motivating players, managing dressing room conflicts, the potential effects of having foreign players in dressing rooms, competition for spots, and they got the players perspective through Owen and the coaches perspective through Coyle.

I think it is a series because there looks to be another one with Neil Lennon as a guest. The problem is, I can't seem to find much information about it. I think the only reason they played it was because it was the international break and Fox Sports needed to fill the space usually reserved for EPL matches with content.

I was wondering if anyone has seen this program, or if anyone has anymore information about how I might be able to track this down, because it was a good watch? Thanks.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Reedy wrote:
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but whatever.

I saw a fantastic program on Fox Sports called "Football: Football Today" hosted by Andy Townsend and it had MIchael Owen and Owen Coyle as guests. I figured it must be slightly old as Owen talks about whether Neymar will go on to be a good signing for Barca, and he makes no reference to being coach of Houston Dynamo.

The chat they had was great though, talking about motivating players, managing dressing room conflicts, the potential effects of having foreign players in dressing rooms, competition for spots, and they got the players perspective through Owen and the coaches perspective through Coyle.

I think it is a series because there looks to be another one with Neil Lennon as a guest. The problem is, I can't seem to find much information about it. I think the only reason they played it was because it was the international break and Fox Sports needed to fill the space usually reserved for EPL matches with content.

I was wondering if anyone has seen this program, or if anyone has anymore information about how I might be able to track this down, because it was a good watch? Thanks.

Good to know it was worth watching. Ta.

Will watch out for it.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search