Chinese Super League TV Broadcast

Chinese Super League TV Broadcast

Author
sethman75
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Anybody know if FOX or Bein will be broadcasting the CSL this year?

I am highly impressed with the talent they are importing this year. Would be a highly entertaining watch especially with some of our boys in there as well.

If not where would be the best way to watch it??
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I'd have thought it'd be in the CSL's best interest to get the rights out there overseas on the cheap to help raise the profile of the league abroad. It's not like they need the money!
The Dudist
The Dudist
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

Would be awesome. I'd definitely watch it.

Well, Foxtel has 2 CCTV channels, but not the sports one. It'd be good if they got CCTV-5. Fetch doesn't have it either.

You never know, I suppose. Maybe Foxtel will fill the EPL void with something else.
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
It's streamed on http://www.soccer.livesport.tv/

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

MikeDude wrote:

Well, Foxtel has 2 CCTV channels, but not the sports one. It'd be good if they got CCTV-5. Fetch doesn't have it either.

You never know, I suppose. Maybe Foxtel will fill the EPL void with something else.

The times clash with the early Saturday and Sunday games. The late Chinese game would work.
It wouldn't be good if a Chinese game with Gerrard it someone outraged an A-League game on at the same time.
JP
JP
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

scott21 wrote:
MikeDude wrote:

The times clash with the early Saturday and Sunday games. The late Chinese game would work.
It wouldn't be good if a Chinese game with Gerrard it someone outraged an A-League game on at the same time.

Yeah this would be a worry. It'd be great to have the CSL on Foxtel for the sake of more easily-accessible football (at an increasingly good standard) but it could have the potential result of seriously devaluing the A-League.

If Fox were to pick up an Asian league the J-League would be my preference honestly.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search