Obvious multis and massive signatures

Obvious multis and massive signatures

Author
biscuitman1871
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Obvious multis (like Clembuterol who is just Poetic Justice circumventing his ban) and massive photo and gif signatures are not good for the forum.

Oversize signatures were being dealt with before but they are back.

Mods should be doing something about both of these.

scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

There's a difference between a multi taking the piss (see angrynorwiegen) which I don't mind and people getting around a ban like PJ is doing.

Just IP ban the ****

Edited by scotty21: 5/2/2016 01:25:25 PM

aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

Mods asleep at the wheel?
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Unless someone pms the mods nothinf will be done. All have day jobs
aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

Should have at least 1 or 2 of the regular posters as mods tbh
scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

aufc_ole wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

I seriously have the forums up at work all day and wouldn't have any issues modding

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

aufc_ole wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

Has been brought up thousands of times before, KA doesn't give a fuck.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

biscuitman1871
biscuitman1871
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

scotty21 wrote:
aufc_ole wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

I seriously have the forums up at work all day and wouldn't have any issues modding

Plenty of time to make that signature a bit smaller then?

macktheknife
macktheknife
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

One guy with two massive pictures and a 14mb massive gif. fmd.
melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Mods do fuck all on here. The old ones like Imnofreak, Erebus and Funky Monkey are never here, Kevin Airs only turns up when he wants to be a stain and the new ones like Pv4 just gave up after a few weeks of redoing the index and having the occasional power trip. The only thing Bowden has done as a moderator is further promote his employer.

Only Pala is currently doing a decent job and yet even he is reluctant to strike the first blow.

Either the shit multis go or the shit mods should be fucked off and replaced by regular posters.

Viennese Vuck

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
melbourne_terrace wrote:
Mods do fuck all on here. The old ones like Imnofreak, Erebus and Funky Monkey are never here, Kevin Airs only turns up when he wants to be a stain and the new ones like Pv4 just gave up after a few weeks of redoing the index and having the occasional power trip. The only thing Bowden has done as a moderator is further promote his employer.

Only Pala is currently doing a decent job and yet even he is reluctant to strike the first blow.

Either the shit multis go or the shit mods should be fucked off and replaced by regular posters.

I've been on this forum for 9 years now.

In terms of being diligent, Benjamin always,always, follows up if PMed.=d>

Ditto Joffa.=d>

I thought PV4 was good too in his short tenure.=d>

Some of the old mods you mentioned don't appear to be around these days. That is apart from Imnofreak who immediately deleted a cricket thread I put up in Extra Time. He would not provide a reason for deleting the thread either.](*,)

I've also found Pala has failed to respond to posts to follow through action required. This included Lollywood making a disgraceful racist comment, which could have brought the whole forum into disrepute.](*,)

Like Joffa though, Pala has provided some good links =d>

Kevin Airs has said he is always looking for good new mods. The current ones who regularly post here, Benjamin, Joffa, Pala, Bowden, appear to have too much to do, because of the infrequent visits of Funky Monkey, Stifer's Mom, Erebus and Imnofreak .

I think I've set out a reasonable case for U4486662, Quickflick, Grazorblade and Eastern Glory as mods to KA, all who would be happy to do it. Last I heard is the current mods were debating the merits of some prospective new mods.

If KA is reading this, surely you could lighten the workload of the regular mods doing the job?

Maybe Scott 21, Scotty 21, Arthur, GloryPerth, or a few others I cannot think of, might be good too. They could join the mooted list above, who would be keen to administer the forum prudently, not go on power trips. They could replace some of the old guys sick of the forum and moderating.

At the same time I would not want a mod job. It might be time to give them a pat on the back for performing a community service, which I'm sure is thankless at times.=d>
aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class

KA needs to pull his finger out. Had no problems warning people about potential bans for having huge sigs but appointing a couple of mods is too much of a streach?
biscuitman1871
biscuitman1871
Pro

As mildly (but decreasingly) entertaining as it is, for those who like to browse the forums at work it is annoying to have a big Graham Arnold stinking up just about every thread, often multiple times on the same page.

Might as well just put "I am not doing any work" in big letters across my monitor.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I assume those that are using that massive arnie gif aren't stretching their sigs on purpose so here's a couple of resized ones :lol:
half size

quarter size

Edited by mcjules: 9/2/2016 11:03:24 AM

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

scotty21
scotty21
World Class

mcjules wrote:
I assume those that are using that massive arnie gif aren't stretching their sigs on purpose so here's a couple of resized ones :lol:
half size

quarter size

Edited by mcjules: 9/2/2016 11:03:24 AM

Cheers M80

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Ty m80

v

-PB

biscuitman1871
biscuitman1871
Pro

thanks!

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

paulbagzFC wrote:
Ty m80

v

-PB

Disturbing....I love it!

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

lol so KA made an announcement thread, that nobody reads :lol:

-PB

Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

I nominate Draupnir for mod
Knifethewife
Knifethewife
Under 7s
Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)Under 7s (19 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
I nominate rbbgrub for mod
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Lol can confirm that one of the people complaining in this thread is also a multi in this thread :lol:
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Multi's are getting worse and worse.

The mods know for sure who are multi's and who aren't, some people don't even try to hide it and have the exact same posting styles. Most are just trying to circumvent bans and cause shit. Don't think anyone would complain if the obvious ones were banned.

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

jlm8695 wrote:
Multi's are getting worse and worse.

The mods know for sure who are multi's and who aren't, some people don't even try to hide it and have the exact same posting styles. Most are just trying to circumvent bans and cause shit. Don't think anyone would complain if the obvious ones were banned.

It would be great if they stirred the pot and made things better but they are just so shit.

notatroll
notatroll
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

melbourne_terrace wrote:
The only thing Bowden has done as a moderator is further promote his employer.

The only other thing he's done is gone on a powertrip, banned me for no proper reason, for an unbelievable amount of time, which I had to get the higher ups to overrule as they agreed that he was just unleashing a personal vendetta on me.

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

Rename this the tumbleweed thread lel.

-PB

lollywood
lollywood
Amateur
Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)

Decentric wrote:

I've also found Pala has failed to respond to posts to follow through action required. This included Lollywood making a disgraceful racist comment, which could have brought the whole forum into disrepute.](*,)

Remember what I know.

I will generously give you one week to write a formal obsequious apology in this thread due to this appalling bullying behaviour.

Thanking you in advance my boy.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

melbourne_terrace wrote:
and the new ones like Pv4 just gave up after a few weeks of redoing the index and having the occasional power trip.

Ftr it was far, far more than a few weeks :lol:

I'm back now though, so you can see my indexing and power trips more frequently :lol:
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

paulbagzFC wrote:
lol so KA made an announcement thread, that nobody reads :lol:

-PB

he doesnt even explain what he was complaining about. so... fail....

Anavar
Anavar
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)Hardcore Fan (207 reputation)

yeah fuck the multis

SYD04

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search