Official 2016 Awards nomination thread.

Official 2016 Awards nomination thread.

Author
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
paladisious wrote:
adrtho wrote:
Draupnir wrote:
Eastern Glory wrote:
Can we all just accept that Adrtho is Matt Morris and just stop responding to him?

Nah bro, busy in India remember? I think that's what he was referring to when he mentioned sex tourism.

no, i was referring to Russia

I was referring to ELO.

I was actually doing some research last night and came across this:

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

ardtho to clean up this year.

Best troll -- adrtho

Best multi -- ardtho

Best forum rivalry -- ardtho vs spl and eredivisie

Worst troll -- ardtho

Dickhead of the Year -- ardtho

Worst Multi -- ardtho

Tinfoil hat award -- ardtho

Best mod -- joffa \:d/

Best dummy spit -- ardtho every week on aussies abroad when someone calls out his bullshit

Most missed forumite -- 50calpuskas/ardtho buring bans.

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

also, you forgot

best bromance/circle jerk

TheFactOfTheMatter
TheFactOfTheMatter
Hacker
Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
adrtho causing so much burn
what a bunch of crybabies
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

TheFactOfTheMatter wrote:

Tbf, not really. Everyone knows his entire intention is to "cause so much burn", but the simple truth is that no one really gives a shit or has anything better to do with their time today. The saddest part is that there's actually someone behind the adrtho mask who has created a fake person with the sole intention of annoying people for over 4+ hours every day of his life.

That's some sad shit.
TheFactOfTheMatter
TheFactOfTheMatter
Hacker
Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)

Draupnir wrote:

Tbf, not really. Everyone knows his entire intention is to "cause so much burn", but the simple truth is that no one really gives a shit or has anything better to do with their time today. The saddest part is that there's actually someone behind the adrtho mask who has created a fake person with the sole intention of annoying people for over 4+ hours every day of his life.

That's some sad shit.

Do you have any proof of that?
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

Draupnir wrote:

That's some sad shit.

Let me just calculate some ELO stuff for you.

Enough of this shit in here.
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Draupnir wrote:

That's some sad shit.

And hmmmmm who do we all know who suddenly disappeared off the forum who used to spend hours a day here annoying people? :-k
TheFactOfTheMatter
TheFactOfTheMatter
Hacker

Draupnir wrote:
Draupnir wrote:

That's some sad shit.

Do you have any proof its a fake person?
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Draupnir wrote:

That's some sad shit.

;)

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

mcjules wrote:
Draupnir wrote:

That's some sad shit.

;)

Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more.
TheFactOfTheMatter
TheFactOfTheMatter
Hacker

so, no proof
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

so, no proof

Quote:

Fuck off.
TheFactOfTheMatter
TheFactOfTheMatter
Hacker

This is how this place is run. Draupkick doesnt like someone so the mod bans them.
No wonder its a cesspit.
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

This is how this place is run. Draupkick doesnt like someone so the mod bans them.
No wonder its a cesspit.

If only it was run like that...
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

Eastern Glory wrote:
No wonder its a cesspit.

If only it was run like that...

I would've been gone months ago :lol:

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

TheFactOfTheMatter
TheFactOfTheMatter
Hacker

I find it amusing that adrtho has created so much burn that crybabies whinge about him in other threads trying to coerce the group to agree or convince the mods to carry out bans.

It makes you all look weak and pathetic.

I probably disagree with the guy 99% of the time, but that's okay, he is entertaining occasionally.
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

I find it amusing that adrtho has created so much burn that crybabies whinge about him in other threads trying to coerce the group to agree or convince the mods to carry out bans.

I probably disagree with the guy 99% of the time, but that's okay, he is entertaining occasionally.

I find it amusing that you think we care what you think :lol:

Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

You're a wart covered purple yoghurt slinger. Away with you.
Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)

paladisious wrote:
paladisious wrote:
adrtho wrote:
paladisious wrote:
adrtho wrote:
jlm8695 wrote:
Best forum rivalry- Adrtho and Russia.

that Adrtho, Australia government, USA, UK, Canada , Baltic's, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, NATO

i.m just a head of you, in knowing whats coming :(

Evidently you're "a head" of some change that has taken place in the basic English spelling and punctuation that the rest of us have learned down pat from the age of five or six, so please let us know what's coming. :(

I don't know why, but almost every foreigner English teach I've meet I've dislike ..maybe because deep down i knew they were nothing more then sex tourism on €300 euro a month ...guys who go to Middle east and get paid 2x or 3x more wage then in Australia, i can understand this, but the guy coming to get paid €300 euro a month, fuck that

:lol:

Hook, line and sinker, every time.

Edited by paladisious: 6/3/2016 01:42:17 AM

The old "I was only trolling" defense.
You got owned.

"Owned" for teaching abroad? Sure.

We can't all pretend to be jetsetting millionaires on the internet.

I thought journalism/ photography was your thing. Having used Pala's services as an interpreter I can vouch that he would be capable of teaching ESL, much more than Ardtho is capable of faking ESL.
TheFactOfTheMatter
TheFactOfTheMatter
Hacker

mcjules wrote:

"we"? Who do you speak for?

You on the other hand are completely obsessed by me and it shows.
Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)

Draupnir wrote:
Draupnir wrote:

That's some sad shit.

The tactic of ignoring all responses only to respond with another question, I think I know who this multi is now.
TheFactOfTheMatter
TheFactOfTheMatter
Hacker

Crusader wrote:
Draupnir wrote:
Draupnir wrote:

That's some sad shit.

The tactic of ignoring all responses only to respond with another question, I think I know who this multi is now.

Who?

Edited by TheFactOfTheMatter: 6/3/2016 07:04:38 PM
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Worst mod: pv4
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

pv4 wrote:
Worst mod: pv4

Pv, you're beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

E

salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

Worst user - salmonfc

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

salmonfc wrote:
Worst user - salmonfc

I'd disagree but all you do is refer to yourself on here.
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Come on, let's leave the multis and the trolling out of this thread.

Yes it's in Extra time but for some reason some people take this thread seriously.

Just remember to vote for #Joffa for worst mod and move on....
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Joffa wrote:
Come on, let's leave the multis and the trolling out of this thread.

Yes it's in Extra time but for some reason some people take this thread seriously.

Just remember to vote for #Joffa for worst mod and move on....

Joffa for worst mod but only because everyone else is great. Joffa for ok mod.

E

mcjules
mcjules
World Class

mcjules wrote:

"we"? Who do you speak for?

You on the other hand are completely obsessed by me and it shows.
Classic crackers :lol:

I enjoy your posts ricey, I know what you're about and find the humour in them all. I wish you'd spend more time focusing on school than looking for material on Reddit and Twitter but what can we do eh?
[size=7]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/size]

Edited by mcjules: 6/3/2016 09:31:50 PM

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search