Official 2016 Awards nomination thread.

Official 2016 Awards nomination thread.

Author
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Crusader wrote:
I thought journalism/ photography was your thing. Having used Pala's services as an interpreter I can vouch that he would be capable of teaching ESL, much more than Ardtho is capable of faking ESL.

Pretty much, but I spent a few years following summer between Australia and Europe, still following my main career here and doing ESL abroad, it was a great experience and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
New categories:

Best 442 Forumer job
Best 442 Forumer fake job
AEK Spartan
AEK Spartan
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

Could the 6 of you forum members get on with nominations 🏆💩
TheFactOfTheMatter
TheFactOfTheMatter
Hacker
Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)Hacker (310 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
mcjules wrote:
TheFactOfTheMatter wrote:
mcjules wrote:
I find it amusing that adrtho has created so much burn that crybabies whinge about him in other threads trying to coerce the group to agree or convince the mods to carry out bans.

It makes you all look weak and pathetic.

I probably disagree with the guy 99% of the time, but that's okay, he is entertaining occasionally.

I find it amusing that you think we care what you think :lol:

"we"? Who do you speak for?

You on the other hand are completely obsessed by me and it shows.
Classic crackers :lol:

I enjoy your posts ricey, I know what you're about and find the humour in them all. I wish you'd spend more time focusing on school than looking for material on Reddit and Twitter but what can we do eh?
[size=7]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/size]

Edited by mcjules: 6/3/2016 09:31:50 PM

You also seem to have an unhealthy obsession with schoolchildren, of which I am not.
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Yeah anyway, back on topic, we already have a few contenders for shittest poster.
adrtho
adrtho
World Class
World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I go offine, and this happens

Draupnir, you had your chance, but with in minutes you kick it off with a reply to Eastern Glory, then add fuel to fire with a shot at ELo.....what a fucking Muppet :lol:

New categories:
Muppet of the year : Draupnir

Edited by adrtho: 7/3/2016 02:12:23 AM
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Who was that Perth fan who included homophobic slurs/references in every couple of posts? Straight_something

I nominate him for dickhead of the year.
adrtho
adrtho
World Class
World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)World Class (6K reputation)

jlm8695 wrote:
Who was that Perth fan who included homophobic slurs/references in every couple of posts? Straight_something

Straight bat
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

adrtho wrote:
jlm8695 wrote:

Straight bat

But has he even posted this year?!

Edited by eastern glory: 7/3/2016 06:59:55 AM
adrtho
adrtho
World Class

Eastern Glory wrote:
adrtho wrote:
jlm8695 wrote:

Straight bat

But has he even posted this year?!

Edited by eastern glory: 7/3/2016 06:59:55 AM

all January he was posting
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

mcjules wrote:
mcjules wrote:
I find it amusing that adrtho has created so much burn that crybabies whinge about him in other threads trying to coerce the group to agree or convince the mods to carry out bans.

It makes you all look weak and pathetic.

I probably disagree with the guy 99% of the time, but that's okay, he is entertaining occasionally.

I find it amusing that you think we care what you think :lol:

"we"? Who do you speak for?

You on the other hand are completely obsessed by me and it shows.
Classic crackers :lol:

I enjoy your posts ricey, I know what you're about and find the humour in them all. I wish you'd spend more time focusing on school than looking for material on Reddit and Twitter but what can we do eh?
[size=7]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/size]

Edited by mcjules: 6/3/2016 09:31:50 PM

You also seem to have an unhealthy obsession with schoolchildren, of which I am not.
Kiddo, you can make whatever claims you like but you're not fooling anyone. Your posts are entirely consistent with other teenagers on this forum, to the "grown ups" on here it comes through loud and clear.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

FFS it only took a few days for this thread to be utter ruined by adrtho and ricey

adrtho
adrtho
World Class

scotty21 wrote:
FFS it only took a few days for this thread to be utter ruined by adrtho and ricey

fuck you
scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

adrtho wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

fuck you

There is no need to be upset

Edited by scotty21: 7/3/2016 10:27:17 AM

adrtho
adrtho
World Class

scotty21 wrote:
adrtho wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

fuck you

There is no need to be upset

Edited by scotty21: 7/3/2016 10:27:17 AM

that not upset...that just a fuck you
scotty21
scotty21
World Class

Anyway I'll make some more nominations.

Best Thread: The Norwegian thread (some unexpected gold in there)
Best Multi: Gilligan
Worst Multi: Trident, thefactofthematter
Dickhead of the year: Adrtho, Poetic Justice
Most Improved: Batty
Best Mod: Pala, PV
Best Multi - whackthewife
Best troll - Heine
Best 442 meme - There is no need to be upset
Best forum rivalry - Adrtho vs Everyone
Tinfoil hat award - Mack
Best dummy spit - When ever Salmon posts about Djite
Biggest player crush - EG and Carney
Best established forumite - EG, Henie, Sdycro58, CS10, Pala, McJules, PV
Best newcomer - Gayfish
Most missed forumite - Manrub

Edited by scotty21: 7/3/2016 10:45:39 AM

scotty21
scotty21
World Class

Good Job getting this going now draupy. A lot of the good stuff gets missed doing the thread later in the year.

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
pv4 wrote:
Worst mod: pv4

Pv, you're beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Forum Bromance: pv4 & 9gabarrowinkneepepe
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

scotty21 wrote:

Best troll - Heine
Tinfoil hat award - Mack
Best newcomer - Gayfish

You're Gayfish, aren't you?

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

scotty21
scotty21
World Class

salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

Best troll - Heine
Tinfoil hat award - Mack
Best newcomer - Gayfish

Lol I wish but the nomination rules clearly state you can't vote for yourself.

salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

Best troll - Heine
Tinfoil hat award - Mack
Best newcomer - Gayfish

It's either you, your brother or Draups :lol:

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

scotty21
scotty21
World Class

salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

Best troll - Heine
Tinfoil hat award - Mack
Best newcomer - Gayfish

Lol my brother and I don't have time for multi's at the moment :D

salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

Best troll - Heine
Tinfoil hat award - Mack
Best newcomer - Gayfish

Draups it is.

scotty21
scotty21
World Class

salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

Best troll - Heine
Tinfoil hat award - Mack
Best newcomer - Gayfish

Draups it is.

Can 100% tell you it aint Draupy.

salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

Best troll - Heine
Tinfoil hat award - Mack
Best newcomer - Gayfish

Draups it is.

Who the fuck is it? Pala?

scotty21
scotty21
World Class

salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

Best troll - Heine
Tinfoil hat award - Mack
Best newcomer - Gayfish

Draups it is.

No Idea. It's nobody from our group

Gayfish
Gayfish
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
scotty21 wrote:

Best troll - Heine
Tinfoil hat award - Mack
Best newcomer - Gayfish

Draups it is.

No Idea. It's nobody from our group

Why is Salmon so obsessed with me?
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

New category: Biggest Mystery

I nominate gayfish for this honour.

E

salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

I know I can't nominate myself, but I reckon me vs m80 army would be up there.

scotty21
scotty21
World Class

salmonfc wrote:
I know I can't nominate myself, but I reckon me vs m80 army would be up there.

Not really. It's all just male bantz. You've seen the way we all talk to eachother.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search