How is our youth development going

How is our youth development going

Author
Socceroofan4life
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last year when the Australia u16's played in cambodia they were they were fucking amazing. It was fantastic watching them and i have never seen an Australian side with the much technique spread throughout the entire team, and some of those players were 13 year olds!

With a lot of A-League clubs now having academies is it right for me to be optimistic that we can start pumping out some really good talent in a few years? Or hell within a year or two?

Edited by socceroofan4life: 6/3/2016 05:06:24 AM
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
The video's i've added about Luke Casserly from the FFA talk about the current state and future plans for youth development in this country.

I agree the watching the under 16 and under 17 teams last year there is some great talent coming through but they have a long way to go in their development still in their understanding of the game.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search