Unpopular opinions

Unpopular opinions

Author
tsf
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Munrubenmuz - 30 Mar 2021 11:48 PM
Old mate that got caught sexting in NSW parliament and sent his hooker girlfriend a video of himself wanking in a dunny shouldn't be sacked or need to resign.

What exactly has he done wrong?  (Putting aside the rape allegation which is under investigation.)

Pulled himself of at work?  Not a crime.

Sent text messages containing adult content to a woman who was reciprocating.  Not a crime.

All this hand wringing from both sides of his 'disgusting' behaviour is a joke.  Either these people have never lived or they're lying their collective arses off.  

While I agree with most of it, he did offer to bring her to parliament and there is significant issues regarding being compromised and then able to bribed which puts the community for which he serves at risk. 

Although them saying it's disgusting when you can bet they all do it is laughable. 
petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

Old mate that got caught sexting in NSW parliament and sent his hooker girlfriend a video of himself wanking in a dunny shouldn't be sacked or need to resign.

What exactly has he done wrong?  (Putting aside the rape allegation which is under investigation.)

Pulled himself of at work?  Not a crime.

Sent text messages containing adult content to a woman who was reciprocating.  Not a crime.

All this hand wringing from both sides of his 'disgusting' behaviour is a joke.  Either these people have never lived or they're lying their collective arses off.  

Something doesn't need to be a crime to be worthy of getting someone sacked

99.9% of workplaces would sack an employee if they were caught having a tug at work.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

petszk - 31 Mar 2021 3:22 PM

Something doesn't need to be a crime to be worthy of getting someone sacked

99.9% of workplaces would sack an employee if they were caught having a tug at work.

Unless you were at your desk how would they know?  (And even then if you had your door locked what's the problem?)  Saw some stat saying more than 1 in 3 (or higher) people have had a wank at work. That's a lot of tugging going on in dunnies around the place.

There's a south park episode where everyone in one town has their entire internet history published and it causes the breakdown of society. I'd imagine that applies to most people. 

My point is the outrage of having a tug at work is way out of whack with reality.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

tsf - 31 Mar 2021 11:51 AM

While I agree with most of it, he did offer to bring her to parliament and there is significant issues regarding being compromised and then able to bribed which puts the community for which he serves at risk. 

Although them saying it's disgusting when you can bet they all do it is laughable. 

Yeah this bringing in of prostitutes seems to be all the go up in Parliament.

What about the clowns trying to defend the gay blokes from wanking off over the MP's desk by claiming 'you don't understand gay culture'.  Hahaha.  FMD.

Heard, I think Patricia Karvalas on Insiders saying she's gay and that that's an absolute crock of shit and an insult to gay people.  Glad someone called it out publicly.

40 minute 30 second mark here.  https://iview.abc.net.au/video/NC2109V009S00

Member since 2008.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Muz
Muz
Legend

Anyway.  He's gone.  https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/politics/disgraced-nsw-mp-andrew-johnson-resigns-after-sex-worker-allegations/news-story/bda6ff0155df42dbde9e5b6828d5a2ca

Member since 2008.

petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 31 Mar 2021 4:04 PM
petszk - 31 Mar 2021 3:22 PM

Unless you were at your desk how would they know?  (And even then if you had your door locked what's the problem?)  Saw some stat saying more than 1 in 3 (or higher) people have had a wank at work. That's a lot of tugging going on in dunnies around the place.

There's a south park episode where everyone in one town has their entire internet history published and it causes the breakdown of society. I'd imagine that applies to most people. 

My point is the outrage of having a tug at work is way out of whack with reality.

Buggalugs the Third
Buggalugs the Third
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)Hardcore Fan (227 reputation)

Group: Banned Members

Edited
3 Years Ago by Buggalugs the Third
Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

I guess the difference is he is on the Government dime and accountable to the people. 

Agree with the fake moral outrage. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

petszk - 31 Mar 2021 5:04 PM
Munrubenmuz - 31 Mar 2021 4:04 PM

Yes but that's not what happened.  He didn't get caught.  The prostitute outed him via his text messages.

Member since 2008.

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 31 Mar 2021 7:22 PM
petszk - 31 Mar 2021 5:04 PM

Yes but that's not what happened.  He didn't get caught.  The prostitute outed him via his text messages.

Amazing what people do at work when they're bored & horny.

Muz
Muz
Legend

Andrew Laming.  I've got ADHD.  Oh and after I did my online empathy course I've found out my problem is I'm 'too empathetic'.

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/are-you-threatening-me-mp-andrew-laming-in-fiery-radio-clash-abc-host/news-story/cf7cbb42789953b7829d5b7f37822d95

Clown.

Beetoota doing it best as usual.  https://www.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/pm-gives-andrew-laming-a-fidget-spinner-to-prevent-further-sexual-harassment-allegations/

Member since 2008.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search