Positives of 442 forum

Positives of 442 forum

Author
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Judy Free wrote:
Outonthefull wrote:
So one bloke gets a free swing and the other gets edited. Sounds fair.

I don't believe #fair comes into the equation.

This is only about the protection of a grub's reputation.

Straight out of the George Pell handbook.

So you were warned to desist your personal attacks against Decentric and yet you continue on, you have history for this so I can understand the difficulty in taking the hint.

Nevertheless, enjoy your break.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
lol classic Joffa.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Eastern Glory wrote:
Social aspect is great.

Y-yeah, gotta love it

._.

Edited by salmonfc: 17/4/2016 08:50:39 PM
Not our fault you aren't sociable.

Joffa, you were probably right to censor Judy's rant, but OOTF has a point. Mods are meant to be respectable, there's a reason no one respects you tubs

Comparing me to Newman doesn't help with my social skills or my self-esteem.

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

:d

Thought moderators are supposed to be impartial...

Wonder if people know how many multis decentric uses on this forum; or that he has been banned from other forums for using multis and spamming.
lollywood
lollywood
Amateur
Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
A moderator aligning himself with the without a doubt the sickest deluded loser stench fuck in Australian football is quite a disconcerting move on their part. Although everyone realises that he probably has little in the way of an outside existence beyond this forum I feel that they can do better in terms of whom they may favour in a forum sense. It certainly makes the forum wonder what kind of person they really are if they are perceived to be protecting such an insane mutt. As a moderator it isn't very becoming to be associated with the core mental sickness & pyschotic attention seeking darkness that the Tasmanian salesman conman & fraud seems to have in spades.

How embarassment. \:d/

Edited by lollywood: 18/4/2016 11:19:21 AM

I've left this just to show the lack of self-awareness that earned you the three month ban. The bit I liked best was that you had gone back and edited and it still read like this. Well done. KA

Edited by Kevin Airs: 15/5/2016 06:26:15 PM
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

salmonfc wrote:
11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Eastern Glory wrote:
Social aspect is great.

Y-yeah, gotta love it

._.

Edited by salmonfc: 17/4/2016 08:50:39 PM
Not our fault you aren't sociable.

Joffa, you were probably right to censor Judy's rant, but OOTF has a point. Mods are meant to be respectable, there's a reason no one respects you tubs

Comparing me to Newman doesn't help with my social skills or my self-esteem.

You make it sound like Newman is Adolf Hitler.

Would you rather we started calling you Mein Furher.

You probably don't even know what that means. #-o

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Asian Champions' League

Another positive about 442, is this competition. If the HAL generates little interest from the football community, in this state there are only a handful of people who follow the ACL who I know from the football milieu.

At the end of any ACL game, there are many passionate followers of the ACL who've viewed it on 442. The ACL is almost a secret competition that occurs off shore for most Aussies.

There is almost no coverage of the ACL at all by media outlets in this state. WSW winning the ACL warranted a small article about seven pages back from the back sports page.](*,)

Edited by Decentric: 20/4/2016 10:01:44 AM
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Decentric wrote:
Asian Champions' League

Another positive about 442, is this competition. If the HAL generates little interest from the football community, in this state there are only a handful of people who follow the ACL who I know from the football milieu.

At the end of any ACL game, there are many passionate followers of the ACL who've viewed it on 442. The ACL is almost a secret competition that occurs off shore for most Aussies.

There is almost no coverage of the ACL at all by media outlets in this state. WSW winning the ACL warranted a small article about seven pages back from the back sports page.](*,)

It's an endemic issue with the competition itself not just with its coverage in Australia.

Most Asian teams that compete appear to be quite apathetic about it, likewise with their attendances.

I'd say until there is big prize money on offer and a larger push for advertising to increase viewership and attendances, I can't see much changing in the short term (bar the CSL's massive push for European stars).

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
I've said it before, but the articles that posters cut and paste from other football sources outside 442 and TWG are really informative.

ATM I can only access this forum with slow internet speed and IPad and IPhone access. The IPhone is too small to post, so all the info coming in from other sites is much appreciated.

My circumstances could continue for months, so any Oz football news outside the big two sources is much appreciated folks.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search