Forum rules

Forum rules

Author
Conservative
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Forum rules dont seem to be adhered to much on this forum. Lots of swearing words and personal insults thrown about.
I wish to discuss matters on their merit without enduring a barrage of insults which have occurred since I've started posting.
Being a conservative seems to draw ire and I dont believe this is fair.
I'm all for free speech, but I'd prefer it if members were more civilised in their manner of communication. I guess it says something about the values they've been raised by (or lack thereof) more than anything else.

salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Fuck off you dickhead.

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Fuck off you dickhead.
That's bullying mate. What if he's under 18?

Except he's not. He's a multi, most likely yours.

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Conservative
Conservative
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)Hardcore Fan (177 reputation)

salmonfc wrote:
11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Fuck off you dickhead.

Wrong.
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

Conservative wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Fuck off you dickhead.

Wrong.

So I'm supposed to believe that in the midst of all the recent political shitposting, you just stumbled upon this football forum and decided to register; not to post anything related to football, but just to post conservative political views in ET?

Conservative
Conservative
Hardcore Fan

salmonfc wrote:
Conservative wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Fuck off you dickhead.

Wrong.

So I'm supposed to believe that in the midst of all the recent political shitposting, you just stumbled upon this football forum and decided to register; not to post anything related to football, but just to post conservative political views in ET?

I've posted in the football section. I've already told you I read the forum but was compelled to register when I saw a thread on the vegan mountain climber. Some things I cannot let go.
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

Conservative wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Conservative wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Fuck off you dickhead.

Wrong.

I've posted in the football section. I've already told you I read the forum but was compelled to register when I saw a thread on the vegan mountain climber. Some things I cannot let go.

Fucking when?

Conservative
Conservative
Hardcore Fan

salmonfc wrote:
Conservative wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Conservative wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Fuck off you dickhead.

Wrong.

Fucking when?

#-o
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Sammy depite the fact i despise 11.mvfc.11 m.o. he doesnt need a multi. He says it straight. For which i applaud him for. Hmm i think i might know who it might be
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:
Sammy depite the fact i despise 11.mvfc.11 m.o. he doesnt need a multi. He says it straight. For which i applaud him for. Hmm i think i might know who it might be

I think we all have an idea of who it is.

E

salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

So who is it?

salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

So who is it?
Gayfish

And that is?

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

salmonfc wrote:
11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

So who is it?
Gayfish

And that is?

Gayfish

E

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

So who is it?
Gayfish

And that is?

Gayfish

The fish is gay??
Toughlove
Toughlove
Rising Star
Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)

salmonfc wrote:
Fuck off you dickhead.

And this.
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Hang on, when did we all forget Conservative popped up straight after Aikhme was banned and posts in the exact same way and basically didn't even try to hide it???

I don't get why people bother asking for users to be banned? They just come back under a different name the next day and it's at the point they don't even bother with new "characters" and back stories like people used to.

Aikhme turned out to be a fucking psycho that looked up pics of another users kids and baited him with the info yet he comes back the next day with a new name and constantly asks why people are allowed to call him names etc

Maybe it's not him and I'm wrong but I'd be very surprised and if it's not then this person has made every attempt to appear like him in every delusional moronic lacking comprehension ability way and it's genius :lol:

Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Yeah, you're offended.
Davide82
Davide82
Legend

I personally don't attack anyone for their political ideals.

I quite enjoy the posts of people like Rusty or even 11.Mvwhatever.11 who couldn't be more politically opposite to me.

You get shit given to you for being a liar and a scary unhinged delusional fool

There's only two people on this forum I genuinely dislike and know I would away from the forum too.

If they actually turned out to be the same people I would laugh and give kudos but I don't think they are.

I don't want you banned, I never want anyone banned. It's pointless. Just stop bullshitting that you're new and giving people ammo

Simples
Davide82
Davide82
Legend

Have a good day "Con"
Maybe we can catch up for a beer at Hindmarsh next season

Davide82
Davide82
Legend

Edited by davide82: 1/6/2016 04:05:14 PM
Davide82
Davide82
Legend

Fun

Edited by davide82: 1/6/2016 04:05:42 PM
pv4
pv4
Legend

Group: Moderators
The more you talk about the trolls, the more self validated they feel.

Ignore. Mute. Etc. And they'll stop trying eventually.
thejollyvic
thejollyvic
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

[youtube]SlKao_Pox5A[/youtube]
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
pv4 wrote:
The more you talk about the trolls, the more self validated they feel.

Ignore. Mute. Etc. And they'll stop trying eventually.

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

I, for one, welcome our multi overlords.

Murdoch Rags Ltd
Murdoch Rags Ltd
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)

Yes. Disappointing that the mods don't follow the rules of the forum.
Pretty hypocritical.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Murdoch Rags Ltd wrote:
Yes. Disappointing that the mods don't follow the rules of the forum.
Pretty hypocritical.

Delete your account. Nobody will miss you.

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

salmonfc wrote:
Conservative wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
11.mvfc.11 wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
Fuck off you dickhead.

Wrong.

Salmon you need to stop being a petulant little shit. You and MVFC need to stop baiting each other its annoying.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search