small problem with the mobile version

small problem with the mobile version

Author
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
hi KA my man, there seems to be an issue when you try to access the last post of a thread from the fourfourtwo section on mobile. it gives an error. just letting you know.

also is the word kp still banned?
and - oops, I just ate my own poop...?

E

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

just to clarify, when i click australian football (for example), and then click on the latest post it works fine. there only seems to be a problem when you're at the page for all the listed forums.

E

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

also the filter doesnt work on the signature. a lot of people might try to abuse that.

E

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

9GABmeme420 - 14 Aug 2016 9:55 PM
just to clarify, when i click australian football (for example), and then click on the latest post it works fine. there only seems to be a problem when you're at the page for all the listed forums.

Yep this is the common one. 

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search