fifa 17 career mode review. so disappointing.

fifa 17 career mode review. so disappointing.

Author
BRFC_92
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
:(
Michael Murray
Michael Murray
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

I think that in FIFA 17, the developers did not specifically add a lot of interesting and cool things that we later saw in FIFA 21, which, by the way, is one of my favorites. In the new version, we added better graphics and a lot of interesting things that are still incredible for me. To my great regret, keys on the official site are obscenely expensive, which is why I have been looking for a reliable service for a long time, https://www.cdkeysforgames.com/games/ea-games/fifa-21/ which would help you compare prices across all platforms and allow you to purchase keys at more affordable prices. I finally found this place!
Edited
4 Years Ago by OhioMurray
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

OhioMurray - 3 Sep 2020 7:07 PM
What about fifa 20? is it better, or it's still bad and not interesting ?

I've enjoyed 20 but 21 is going to have a lot of changes for the good. In 20 I can really start to feel the chemistry of my tea build. The issue is there's no indicator of how the chemistry actually is, it's just a feeling.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search