Another mod to add to the list of posters to FEAR....


Another mod to add to the list of posters to FEAR....

Author
Message
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 35K, Visits: 0
Yes way :P

Looks like ur going to be the only 'world class'
But not for long :P
Nico
Nico
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 8K, Visits: 0
torana_a9x wrote:
Oh nice, congrats Nico, might have to lose a game or two to you in the Hattrick cup now, just to stay on your good side....lol


:lol: I think we've only played one game and we all know how that went. :p
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 35K, Visits: 0
Yes... Nico DOES seem to have a lot of luck... your keeper scoring a hattrick for one. :lol:
I will defeat you. I will :evil:
hahaha


Nico
Nico
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 8K, Visits: 0
Congrats to you too btw afro...
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 35K, Visits: 0
oh cool you still get to keep your star rating. Marty and Erebus have theirs back too,
So looks like your not the only WC mk :P
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Posts: 480, Visits: 0
Couldn't have mk being the only World Class ;)
torana_a9x
torana_a9x
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 1.2K, Visits: 0
Nico wrote:
torana_a9x wrote:
Oh nice, congrats Nico, might have to lose a game or two to you in the Hattrick cup now, just to stay on your good side....lol


:lol: I think we've only played one game and we all know how that went. :p


OHhohohhhhhh...Its ON, screw not getting banned you are soo going DOWN!:d :twisted:
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 77K, Visits: 0
Cheers Nico. Forgot to say congrats to you too mate.
Quote:
Couldn't have mk being the only World Class

:lol: We would have never head the end of it:P

Can I jsut say, now that I'm mod, this homophobia-phobia is going to stop. Anybody who goes "He called me gay, ban him" or "He said 'gay', ban him" Will be spending a stint on the sideline too. Grow up and stop acting like children. Homophobic taunts will not be tolerated either. Cheers :)
Ultimate
Ultimate
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 2.5K, Visits: 0
haha congats guys
I'll put $10 on afro to suspend mk before nico
:D
Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Posts: 3.5K, Visits: 0
Umm, as you all have now seen, Afro is our latest mod too.

There could still be others...
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 35K, Visits: 0
Indeed...


afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 77K, Visits: 0
Quote:
I'll put $10 on afro to suspend mk before nico

mk's kinda like salmonela...he's starting to grow on me.

random hero had better look out though.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Posts: 14K, Visits: 0
Rewrite the forum codes so im not the only world classer. Very smart. I saw it coming though. Honestly, I did. Youve gotta believe me.

Who are the others? AMFC? Funky? Imno *shudders*? Seriously, who? Obviously post count or PPD average has nothing to do with this or me and imno would be FFT's starsky and hutch.

Afro's traded in his mac10 for a police standard issue smith and wessen. Never thought id see the day. Ok ok. I lie. Thought he would have gotten it before marty. Oh and... [size=1]congrats[/size] :-&

Im now currently, CURRENTlY, the highest poster without modship status. That means a lot to me.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 35K, Visits: 0
You asshole. Im not that bad! Ruling out the rampage i went on when i posted 1000 in 6 days, whatv i done wrong? :P

mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Posts: 14K, Visits: 0
imnofreak wrote:
You asshole. Im not that bad! Ruling out the rampage i went on when i posted 1000 in 6 days, whatv i done wrong? :P


Nothing. Its just that I should get it before you do.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 15K, Visits: 0
Quote:
Is there an edit username button?
No, but there's a suspend button.

Quote:
I did lay out a challenge to any new mod. See how long it takes to suspend mk
:lol: Or see who is first to lose their privileges. :-"

Quote:
I was suspended for saying something was "gay".
IIRC, it also had something to do with the fact you had said that within an hour or so of someone genuinely being suspended for homophobic remarks. You also made several similar comments in a short space of time using "gay" with a smiley face at the end of the comment. I interpreted this as you being your usual immature self and had enough of it. Get over it. You haven't been suspended for how long now?

Just come out of the closet and admit you want to be a moderator. Despite the fact you whinge about those around you, when you yourself have a very checkered past on this forum, I don't think anyone would think ill of you if you said "I want to be mod".


Surprising that you haven't gone a rampage about why afromanGT and Nico were chosen... like you did when I was shown the light (or is that the gates to hell?)...don't let the dream disappear, mk. :P


Anyway, great to have you Nico and afromanGT. ;)

You know what this means now?? We MUST have a FourFourTwo FC vs Moderators match!


afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 77K, Visits: 0
Quote:
Who are the others? AMFC? Funky? Imno *shudders*? Seriously, who? Obviously post count or PPD average has nothing to do with this or me and imno would be FFT's starsky and hutch.

Part of it comes down to being articulate and having been around long enough to have withstood the crap from everybody and know how to recognise trouble. Being mature doesn't hurt either.
mk0825 wrote:
Afro's traded in his mac10 for a police standard issue smith and wessen. Never thought id see the day. Ok ok. I lie. Thought he would have gotten it before marty. Oh and... congrats

I thought i'd better quote taht before mk changed his mind and removed the "congrats". Oh...and we get 9mm Glocks round these parts champ ;)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 77K, Visits: 0
Quote:
Get over it. You haven't been suspended for how long now?

Probably all of two weeks.
IS there somewhere we can find a history of forumite's bans etc??
Quote:
Surprising that you haven't gone a rampage about why afromanGT and Nico were chosen

He got his fill when you were chosen:P
Quote:
You know what this means now?? We MUST have a FourFourTwo FC vs Moderators match!

They're all too scared to accept;)
arsenal melbourne fc
arsenal melbourne fc
Pro
Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 3.4K, Visits: 0
I want to be a mod too 8-[
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 15K, Visits: 0
Shit, I just realised, we have a Mehican in our ranks!?!?!?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 77K, Visits: 0
Not just any "mehican" either...
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 21K, Visits: 0
mk0825 wrote:
Rewrite the forum codes so im not the only world classer. Very smart. I saw it coming though. Honestly, I did. Youve gotta believe me.

Who are the others? AMFC? Funky? Imno *shudders*? Seriously, who? Obviously post count or PPD average has nothing to do with this or me and imno would be FFT's starsky and hutch.

Afro's traded in his mac10 for a police standard issue smith and wessen. Never thought id see the day. Ok ok. I lie. Thought he would have gotten it before marty. Oh and... [size=1]congrats[/size] :-&

Im now currently, CURRENTlY, the highest poster without modship status. That means a lot to me.


Aww shucks....I didn't know you respected me that much MK...:p

Congrats afro.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Posts: 14K, Visits: 0
martyB wrote:
Quote:
I was suspended for saying something was "gay".
IIRC, it also had something to do with the fact you had said that within an hour or so of someone genuinely being suspended for homophobic remarks. You also made several similar comments in a short space of time using "gay" with a smiley face at the end of the comment. I interpreted this as you being your usual immature self and had enough of it. Get over it. You haven't been suspended for how long now?

Just come out of the closet and admit you want to be a moderator. Despite the fact you whinge about those around you, when you yourself have a very checkered past on this forum, I don't think anyone would think ill of you if you said "I want to be mod".


Surprising that you haven't gone a rampage about why afromanGT and Nico were chosen... like you did when I was shown the light (or is that the gates to hell?)...don't let the dream disappear, mk. :P


I didnt even know someone had been suspended for homophobic taunts within that hour. What does have to do with ME anyway? Cause I used an emoticon. If you dont understand the concept of an emoticon hover over it and it tells you in plain english.

I want to be an undercover mod. Someone who can make shit dissapear without leaving a mark. A ninja moderator. I dont want the ugly label.

Afro and Nico deserved modship marty. :)
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Posts: 14K, Visits: 0
Funky Munky wrote:
mk0825 wrote:
Rewrite the forum codes so im not the only world classer. Very smart. I saw it coming though. Honestly, I did. Youve gotta believe me.

Who are the others? AMFC? Funky? Imno *shudders*? Seriously, who? Obviously post count or PPD average has nothing to do with this or me and imno would be FFT's starsky and hutch.

Afro's traded in his mac10 for a police standard issue smith and wessen. Never thought id see the day. Ok ok. I lie. Thought he would have gotten it before marty. Oh and... [size=1]congrats[/size] :-&

Im now currently, CURRENTlY, the highest poster without modship status. That means a lot to me.


Aww shucks....I didn't know you respected me that much MK...:p

Congrats afro.


Ah well. I truly do. **cough** starting XI **cough**
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 21K, Visits: 0
mk0825 wrote:
Funky Munky wrote:
mk0825 wrote:
Rewrite the forum codes so im not the only world classer. Very smart. I saw it coming though. Honestly, I did. Youve gotta believe me.

Who are the others? AMFC? Funky? Imno *shudders*? Seriously, who? Obviously post count or PPD average has nothing to do with this or me and imno would be FFT's starsky and hutch.

Afro's traded in his mac10 for a police standard issue smith and wessen. Never thought id see the day. Ok ok. I lie. Thought he would have gotten it before marty. Oh and... [size=1]congrats[/size] :-&

Im now currently, CURRENTlY, the highest poster without modship status. That means a lot to me.


Aww shucks....I didn't know you respected me that much MK...:p

Congrats afro.


Ah well. I truly do. **cough** starting XI **cough**


*taps nose*
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 77K, Visits: 0
Quote:
I didnt even know someone had been suspended for homophobic taunts within that hour.

KA forgets that some people dont' see everything...
Quote:
I want to be an undercover mod. Someone who can make shit dissapear without leaving a mark. A ninja moderator.

Not happening.
Quote:
Ah well. I truly do. **cough** starting XI **cough**

I thought we had the central midfield stitched up anway?? ;)
The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (549 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Posts: 480, Visits: 0
mk0825 wrote:
Rewrite the forum codes so im not the only world classer. Very smart. I saw it coming though. Honestly, I did. Youve gotta believe me.

Yep.... it took me a total of 2 minutes to change the settings... I wouldn't exactly call it rewriting the forum codes... (plus I have been thinking about doing it for a long time, before the new mods were appointed)

mk0825 wrote:
I want to be an undercover mod. Someone who can make shit dissapear without leaving a mark. A ninja moderator. I dont want the ugly label.

Who says we don't already have ninja mods lying around? They're ninjas after all... pretty untraceable...


Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)Inside Sport Staff (3.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Posts: 3.5K, Visits: 0
Welcome also StiflersMod....
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Posts: 14K, Visits: 0
Kevin Airs wrote:
Welcome also StiflersMod....


StiflersMom? Is that a joke? Whose that other guy who reminds me of him. Teacher, newcastle fan... argh whats his name?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 77K, Visits: 0
Quote:
Who says we don't already have ninja mods lying around? They're ninjas after all... pretty untraceable...

I must say, I have had my suspicions about that 'shadow' in the lounge...
Quote:
Welcome also StiflersMod....

Welcome to the dark side "MWAHAHAHA- etc".
Quote:
StiflersMom? Is that a joke?

Kleenex mk?
GO


Select a Forum....























Inside Sport


Search