Another mod to add to the list of posters to FEAR....

Another mod to add to the list of posters to FEAR....

Author
Kevin Airs
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Please welcome Nico as our latest addition to the stable of good-looking, charismatic and hirsute FourFourTwo mods.

As always, his word is our word so cross him at your peril. He now has access to the BIG BLACK BUTTONS and your future in the forums is now in his hands. Be nice...

There may be more announcements of this kind today if certain people reply to their PMs. You know who you are...
Nico
Nico
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

I am glad to be of assistance. Prepare for doom mere mortals :p.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
WHat thw fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck
!!!!
WHats this!!!! fuck
ius this a fucking joke???
!Q!!!!!!!111111

This will piss afro off so much. Cannot wait til he sees this. Congrats nico. Youve come good. You used to be an asshole who'd shoot down everyones posts but now youre a quality poster.

Oh, and, KA, i didnt get my pm. :)
deportivo1985
deportivo1985
Pro
Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)

I was going to say that too, how do you and afro escape modship???
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

deportivo1985 wrote:

I sorta lost any chance cause I was an asshole early on. IMO I'd be up to it now though. Even just as an Extra Time mod or a World Football mod. I think that would be a better way to do it KA. Have mods assigned to different subforums and then leave erebus, marty and nico as Global moderators.

Maybe afro did get pmed today. But I dont think he has gotten it in the past because he ahs the ability to explode and go ape shit on everyones asses and ban everyone.

Nico is a good choice though. Hes been on here as much as anyone in the alst few weeks despite his studies. That shows commitment (to FFT :lol:)

If imnofreak has been asked that would be the biggest suprise. Hes just a big spambot who can reply to the unreplyable. :lol: He can always think of something to write when the rest of us just vacate the topic and let it die. :lol:
Nico
Nico
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

mk0825 wrote:

Nico is a good choice though. Hes been on here as much as anyone in the alst few weeks despite his studies. That shows commitment (to FFT :lol:)

Should be studying right now really. Got out of my exam early and was straight on here. I think I aced my exam once again though, so all should be good. Commitment to FFT AND fluke my exams... That's what I'm aiming for :P.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

What new buttons do you have?

Print screen it.

Edited by mk0825: 17/10/2008 01:10:44 PM
Nico
Nico
World Class

Well my personal favourite is the "Restart mk0825's Post Count" button... They aren't that difficult to figure out are they?

Edited by Nico: 17/10/2008 01:15:46 PM
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Nico wrote:
Well my personal favourite is the "Restart mk0825's Post Count" button... They aren't that difficult to figure out are they?

Edited by Nico: 17/10/2008 01:15:46 PM

Is there an edit username button?
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Congrats Nico, well deserved. Just don't forget your fellow metal head:p
Nico
Nico
World Class

mk0825 wrote:
Is there an edit username button?

I can't give away all the mod secrets on my first day. :p

Funky Munky wrote:

Cheers mate, but how could anyone get too caught up and forget about metal?
deportivo1985
deportivo1985
Pro
Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
deportivo1985 wrote:

I sorta lost any chance cause I was an asshole early on. IMO I'd be up to it now though. Even just as an Extra Time mod or a World Football mod. I think that would be a better way to do it KA. Have mods assigned to different subforums and then leave erebus, marty and nico as Global moderators.

Maybe afro did get pmed today. But I dont think he has gotten it in the past because he ahs the ability to explode and go ape shit on everyones asses and ban everyone.

If imnofreak has been asked that would be the biggest suprise. Hes just a big spambot who can reply to the unreplyable. :lol: He can always think of something to write when the rest of us just vacate the topic and let it die. :lol:

Burnt too many bridges too early...

I laughed at your comment about afro going apeshit...could totally see croat getting banned after his argument with him in grassroots. :lol:
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Nico wrote:
Funky Munky wrote:

Cheers mate, but how could anyone get too caught up and forget about metal?

Good Man...:p

Re: Afro, although I reckon he'd be a good mod, it's hard to see how much 'modding' he could actually do only getting on here once a week.

mk0825
mk0825
Legend

im sure hed find more time to abuse his power.
Erebus
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

I did lay out a challenge to any new mod. See how long it takes to suspend mk :twisted:
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Im treated so unfairly. I havent done anything yet youve already planned to ban me. I served my sentences, paid back my dues but you guys never let it go. Its poor modship on your behalf. At times my high profile and reputation do more harm than good.

Who else got messages???
deportivo1985
deportivo1985
Pro

mk0825 wrote:
Im treated so unfairly. I havent done anything yet youve already planned to ban me. I served my sentences, paid back my dues but you guys never let it go. Its poor modship on your behalf. At times my high profile and reputation do more harm than good.

Who else got messages???

WTF is it and this dark history ive heard around?
Erebus
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Poor modship? You haven't been suspended for ages, so I don't know what you're talking about.

mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Erebus wrote:
Poor modship? You haven't been suspended for ages, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I was suspended for saying something was "gay". It had nothing to do with anyones sexuality or anything. Marty let other people off the hook for using it in the same vain as me. This was after my case was dealt with also!!! Double standards. This wasnt long ago either.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

deportivo1985 wrote:
mk0825 wrote:

Who else got messages???

WTF is it and this dark history ive heard around?

Dont worry.
Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
Erebus wrote:

I was suspended for saying something was "gay". It had nothing to do with anyones sexuality or anything. Marty let other people off the hook for using it in the same vain as me. This was after my case was dealt with also!!! Double standards. This wasnt long ago either.

And you should have known better.

If I catch anyone using that as an insult, they get banned. You might not know about it - because they don't all throw their toys out the pram like Cruijff did when he got a 48 hour suspension - but it goes on all the time.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

It was Ted Jeffries. I asked marty to take a look at it. He said "ok". That was it.

Its as if the word "gay" is outlawed. Why? Ive only ever used the '20th century teen word of choice' one meaning 'lame'. A homophone. The context of mine was the same as Ted's but during my 'sentencing' the context wasnt taken into account. Not fair. :)

I dont care anymore though. I have one question. Can we use the word 'g*y' in place of the word 'lame'? Im unsure as we have two conflicting precedents.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Congrats nico!! Good choice KA.

Quote:
If imnofreak has been asked that would be the biggest suprise. Hes just a big spambot who can reply to the unreplyable. He can always think of something to write when the rest of us just vacate the topic and let it die.

AY! I reckon I would make a good mod. Im here every day, and if asked to be a mod I would draw back on the unnecessary replies. And I didnt spam THAT much, only when I was getting close to 2000. and its pretty hypocritical coming from you... :-"
lol. Congrats again Nico.

Edited by imnofreak: 17/10/2008 03:49:03 PM
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

imnofreak wrote:
Congrats nico!! Good choice KA.

Quote:
If imnofreak has been asked that would be the biggest suprise. Hes just a big spambot who can reply to the unreplyable. He can always think of something to write when the rest of us just vacate the topic and let it die.

AY! I reckon I would make a good mod. Im here every day, and if asked to be a mod I would draw back on the unnecessary replies. And I didnt spam THAT much, only when I was getting close to 2000. and its pretty hypocritical coming from you... :-"
lol. Congrats again Nico.

Edited by imnofreak: 17/10/2008 03:49:03 PM

Not hypocritical at all. Im not trying to forge a career in modship. Nothing personal though. You didnt get a pm did you? Either did I. Apart from those risque late night/early morning ones KA sends some of us. :P You cant be a mod anyway. You registered this year. Compared to us youre a n00b. I still see you as a n00b, as in you havent been around for long, despite your 3600 posts. Shit, only 1400 more, 3 days probs, and you'll be world class.
leftrightout
leftrightout
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Congrats Nico, nice to have a man studying law becoming a moderator of the law...not like those *cough* journalism students..

and/or

sound tech guy..ehh hermMM!
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
mk0825 wrote:

You cant be a mod anyway. You registered this year. Compared to us youre a n00b. I still see you as a n00b, as in you havent been around for long, despite your 3600 posts. Shit, only 1400 more, 3 days probs, and you'll be world class.

haha. Nah I will make it before February next year, sometime over the long break. haha
Now if i beat Nico in the HT cup he will just like edit my sig to delete the 'Winner' bit :P

Edited by imnofreak: 17/10/2008 04:52:52 PM
torana_a9x
torana_a9x
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)

Oh nice, congrats Nico, might have to lose a game or two to you in the Hattrick cup now, just to stay on your good side....lol
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

haha afro is here
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

:lol:Nico's gona bust a cap in all yo asses:P

And there are more mods to come...I wonder who they could be:-"
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
:lol:Nico's gona bust a cap in all yo asses:P

And there are more mods to come...I wonder who they could be:-"

You got a pm? No way.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search