The appoinment of Cardoso at Victory is it a game changer?

The appoinment of Cardoso at Victory is it a game changer?

Author
Arthur
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

http://www.melbournevictory.com.au/article/melbourne-victory-appoints-academy-director/1qjft80x7bgl11imfzr48vdrhe#KkJExjc7UuPPeQwT.99
Paulo Cardoso appointment at MVFC as the club's Academy Director could be the beginning of the game changer we need.
Along with Amor and Gombau we have some seriously high calibre youth development coaches in the Country.

Will this have the "game changing effect" on the development of youth football that we hope for?

Arthur
Arthur
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

http://www.ledman.com/lm/index.php/artview-69-10.html

You may have heard about Ledman’s Player Development Project. In January 2016, Ledman Optoelectronic Co., Ltd., a Chinese listed company, signed an cooperative agreement with Proenca, president of Portuguese Professional Football League and relevant officers which prescribed that Ledman would be the official sponsor of Segunda Liga and got a series of business rights. Hence, Ledman became the first Chinese enterprise to name one of the European Football Leagues.
Meanwhile, Ledman will send 10 Chinese football players and 3 assistant coaches to several top 10 clubs of Segunda Liga to improve their professional skills
At present, in order to ensure the smooth material of the Player Development Project and the quality of the players, Ledman hired Portuguese experienced soccer scout and coach Paulo R. Mr. Cardoso. Mr. Cardoso is working as a coach and scout for nearly 30 years, has a close relationship with the Portuguese football clubs in Liga Nos and Ledman Ligapro as well as with football clubs in Europe and South America. From 1995 to 2006, he is working in the Academy of Portuguese Super League club Sporting Lisbon FC.

Interesting piece from May 2016 the Ledman group just bought the NJFC.
http://www.newcastlejets.com.au/article/news-jets-visit-ledman-groups-shenzhen-hq/1l4hia9fgcmsn18zehfqmx5yqa

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

I don't think the 10 players and assistants actually happened in the Segunda Divisao de Portugal. I don't think the clubs allowed it. Not yet anyways.
Arthur
Arthur
World Class

Point was more about Cardoso's association with Ledman group.

And your right the Portugese didn't allow it.

I wonder if it may happen at Jets that the 5 visa spots end up with Chinese players?
By the way I don't have a problem with that.
theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Arthur - 22 Sep 2016 11:18 AM
Point was more about Cardoso's association with Ledman group.

And your right the Portugese didn't allow it.

I wonder if it may happen at Jets that the 5 visa spots end up with Chinese players?
By the way I don't have a problem with that.

I doubt it. If they are good enough, I don't see a problem with it. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search