Moderating

Moderating

Author
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Seems to be a bit quiet lately and now the boys are back.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Pfft, been reading your crap the whole time 
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Mods are needed in the usa thread, some pretty rough stuff being said.

Also i still cant quote on ios
biscuitman1871
biscuitman1871
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

I would like to thank the mods for closing the stupid threads that Soft News/WaMackie has been starting and suggest that they consider a ban for repeat offending.

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Iridium1010 - 10 Nov 2016 3:24 PM
Mods are needed in the usa thread, some pretty rough stuff being said.Also i still cant quote on ios

I'll admit I refuse to even open that thread because I'm scared what's inside of it :lol:

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

pv4 - 22 Nov 2016 7:34 AM
Iridium1010 - 10 Nov 2016 3:24 PM

I'll admit I refuse to even open that thread because I'm scared what's inside of it :lol:

The toxic shit coming out of that thread is potent enough to give you cancer.

E

Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

9GABmeme420 - 22 Nov 2016 1:57 PM
pv4 - 22 Nov 2016 7:34 AM

The toxic shit coming out of that thread is potent enough to give you cancer.

Not that bad in comparison. The whole of extra time is just a toilet thanks to shitty trolls and other regulars who think they are masta trolez like MVFC who should know to leave their boring political shit to 4chan. There's a reason why so many people have started avoiding even going into ET. Wouldn't even be surprised if ET gets shut down for good because it's just an alt-right sausagefest that breeds shitty forum relations.
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend

Actually I've noticed ET seems to be a lot less active, not sure if that's a whole forum thing though.

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Draupnir - 22 Nov 2016 3:24 PM
9GABmeme420 - 22 Nov 2016 1:57 PM

Not that bad in comparison. The whole of extra time is just a toilet thanks to shitty trolls and other regulars who think they are masta trolez like MVFC who should know to leave their boring political shit to 4chan. There's a reason why so many people have started avoiding even going into ET. Wouldn't even be surprised if ET gets shut down for good because it's just an alt-right sausagefest that breeds shitty forum relations.

There must be some acrimonious polemics that that take place in ET.

I basically use ET to discuss light hearted topics like alcohol and exercise. I discuss politics a lot off forum.

There is one particular poster who a few years ago seemed a benign, easy going bloke in football discussions. I didn't see him post much in football threads for a few years.

Then he emerged again in football sections. This time he has frequently berated  guys about things they said from debates in ET. There have been some very emotional personal attacks.

This bloke has evolved to one of the angriest, most cynical, spiteful, vindictive  posters to ever appear on 442 . He has all sorts of vendettas against many posters from some angry discussions that must've occurred in ET, which I'm assuming have been  sociopolitical and ethical in nature.

He also seems to have a black book compiling all sorts of personal info about a number of 442 posters. This is creepy.

Thankfully, 442 has a mute mechanism to block these sorts of posters.

One would hope that this radical change of behaviour in this poster has occurred from issues off forum, not from debates that have occurred in ET.
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend

just noticed the booty thread has been removed, outrageous

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search