Casey-Dandenong soccer clubs ready to unite behind local push for an A-League license

Casey-Dandenong soccer clubs ready to unite behind local push for an...

Author
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Heineken - 18 Nov 2016 12:38 PM
What's APEX? 

A lie spouted by dumb fkn racist white people who like to act like white people are better. Even when crime rates proportionate to population have been declining for years. 

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

11.mvfc.11 - 18 Nov 2016 1:35 PM
I also enjoy the hypocrisy of hypersensitive enablers who blame crime committed by immigrants on everything but the migrants themselves, so long as the migrants are POC.

These same enablers are happy to sit back and racially vilify a culture that has only benefitted Australia in the Greeks, because they don't like the rowdy nature of their football support. 

It's quite humorous. 

Why was there more violent crime committed when the area was all white then? do you read the herald or something?

southmelb
southmelb
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

Even though the area is rife with crime, I mean it probably makes west Sydney look like a lush part of the country in comparison, it's really not for us to speculate what type of people will support such a club.

My bias aside, I'd only say SM is better because we have everything in place, we are officially bidding, the south east doesn't have a stadium, and by default that's puts us ahead on many levels, nothing more nothing less.
Hutch
Hutch
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

inala brah - 18 Nov 2016 1:38 PM
Heineken - 18 Nov 2016 12:38 PM

A lie spouted by dumb fkn racist white people who like to act like white people are better. Even when crime rates proportionate to population have been declining for years. 

Well, Apex does exist. People claim to be part of the gang and carry out acts in its name.

But yes, overall, youth crime in Melbourne is continuing its downward trend.

However stats released today show that though fewer youth are committing crime, the few that do commit crime happen to be committing more violent and aggressive crimes.
aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

Maybe the area needs a first tier club on the national stage to look up to and give the kids in the area something to aspire to and be proud of.
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend

11.mvfc.11 - 18 Nov 2016 1:53 PM
inala brah - 18 Nov 2016 1:39 PM

When was the area all white? Before the Sudo's, it was the islanders. Before them, it was the Vietnamese. Dandenong has been Victoria's dumping ground for longer than these past few years.

it was pretty white after the english rounded up most of the aboriginals and murdered them/sent them off to prison/work/religion camps. that lasted about 150 years before a handful of vietnamese started arriving.

victoristar
victoristar
Super Fan
Super Fan (144 reputation)Super Fan (144 reputation)Super Fan (144 reputation)Super Fan (144 reputation)Super Fan (144 reputation)Super Fan (144 reputation)Super Fan (144 reputation)Super Fan (144 reputation)Super Fan (144 reputation)Super Fan (144 reputation)Super Fan (144 reputation)

11.mvfc.11 - 18 Nov 2016 1:53 PM
inala brah - 18 Nov 2016 1:39 PM

When was the area all white? Before the Sudo's, it was the islanders. Before them, it was the Vietnamese. Dandenong has been Victoria's dumping ground for longer than these past few years.

You forgot the Indians before the islanders. 
Dandenong council would be all too happy to have a stadium at the showgrounds, it fits their plan to appear like they are making the area less of a shithole without actually doing anything. 

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend

hutchonholiday - 18 Nov 2016 1:51 PM
inala brah - 18 Nov 2016 1:38 PM

Well, Apex does exist. People claim to be part of the gang and carry out acts in its name.

But yes, overall, youth crime in Melbourne is continuing its downward trend.

However stats released today show that though fewer youth are committing crime, the few that do commit crime happen to be committing more violent and aggressive crimes.

most violent crime - most of the worst violent crime -  is done by white people, mostly men, mostly to women, mostly to their families, friends and other close circles.  the apex name became a big thing when the mostly white male media confected outrage and started banging on about it. over a number of crimes that pale in comparison to the real problem areas of violence in australia.  

its not a dandenong issue.  its just that coloured people make white people uncomfortable because they get off on vilifying them. it sells papers and ad slots for aca and today tonight. 

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend

11.mvfc.11 - 18 Nov 2016 2:10 PM
inala brah - 18 Nov 2016 2:08 PM

The crime and unemployment rate was also close to zero, what's your point?

genocide is a crime. it started early.  you are pulling figures out of your arse.

Hutch
Hutch
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

inala brah - 18 Nov 2016 2:15 PM
hutchonholiday - 18 Nov 2016 1:51 PM

most violent crime - most of the worst violent crime -  is done by white people, mostly men, mostly to women, mostly to their families, friends and other close circles.  the apex name became a big thing when the mostly white male media confected outrage and started banging on about it. over a number of crimes that pale in comparison to the real problem areas of violence in australia.  

its not a dandenong issue.  its just that coloured people make white people uncomfortable because they get off on vilifying them. it sells papers and ad slots for aca and today tonight. 

Oh, don't disagree at all. White males are responsible for the worst crime stats in the country. Nearly 2 women a week being killed by their partner in DV situations, usually a white male partner. It's horrifying. And doesn't get the coverage it should.

And yes, because these car jackings and home invasions are conducted by POC, it's easy to sell the fear. But it would also be wrong to say that a gang like Apex isn't an issue.

Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)

Lol, somebody has unleashed his inner SJW. Being from Inala he would have a natural affinity for crime-ridden ethnic dumping grounds.
And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Can move all these threads to ET now

There's a sticky for the Expansion Unicorns

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)

Stalin, Hitler and the last Yugo leaderswere all white, 20th century and genocidal, it is a game anyone can play.
Hutch
Hutch
Pro

And we finally get to Godwin's Law.
southmelb
southmelb
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

This topic has gone way off track.

Back on, I'd say the chances of the vic government building a boutique stadium in the south east is extremely low, nor the transport options needed for said stadium, they have long committed to keeping top flight sport in Melbourne within the cbd area, and therefore by default Geelong would be ahead of a south east concept.
soil
soil
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Please leave politics out of AF you white trash cucklords. /pol/   /pol/ if you want to talk about the plight against 'good natured aussies'. 
Hutch
Hutch
Pro

southmelb - 18 Nov 2016 2:49 PM
This topic has gone way off track.Back on, I'd say the chances of the vic government building a boutique stadium in the south east is extremely low, nor the transport options needed for said stadium, they have long committed to keeping top flight sport in Melbourne within the cbd area, and therefore by default Geelong would be ahead of a south east concept.

Transport options seem pretty sorted if they redevelop the Showgrounds. Two train stations in spitting distance and Eastlink right beside it. Any redevelopment would have to include some parking structure, but to me, looks a pretty convenient location.

If there was private funding involved, would Vic Gov have a say in this? Realistically, what numbers would the stadium need to be to begin with? Seating for 5,000 with ability to hold a total of 10,000? Ability to expand stadium seating to a max of 15,000 or 20,000?
walnuts
walnuts
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

hutchonholiday - 18 Nov 2016 2:58 PM
southmelb - 18 Nov 2016 2:49 PM

Transport options seem pretty sorted if they redevelop the Showgrounds. Two train stations in spitting distance and Eastlink right beside it. Any redevelopment would have to include some parking structure, but to me, looks a pretty convenient location.

If there was private funding involved, would Vic Gov have a say in this? Realistically, what numbers would the stadium need to be to begin with? Seating for 5,000 with ability to hold a total of 10,000? Ability to expand stadium seating to a max of 15,000 or 20,000?

Part of me thinks that it's not worth half arsing it with like half a stadium at a time - might be okay for a State League side, but I do think a fully professional outfit in the top division should be a little more professional imo. I think a 20k seater right off the bat would be more suitable - could even include the country's first safe standing bay if they really wanted to be progressive. Not sure if the FFA still has their ridiculous AFC standard requirement for stadiums though, so that could hamper any effort in building something going forward.
Hutch
Hutch
Pro

walnuts - 18 Nov 2016 3:05 PM
hutchonholiday - 18 Nov 2016 2:58 PM

Part of me thinks that it's not worth half arsing it with like half a stadium at a time - might be okay for a State League side, but I do think a fully professional outfit in the top division should be a little more professional imo. I think a 20k seater right off the bat would be more suitable - could even include the country's first safe standing bay if they really wanted to be progressive. Not sure if the FFA still has their ridiculous AFC standard requirement for stadiums though, so that could hamper any effort in building something going forward.

Don't. Mention. Standing!

I suppose it really depends on when they would want entry, or when they would be given entry. How long would it take to build a new 20,000 seat stadium? I mean, AAMI was approved before 2007, wasn't complete until 2010. So a 2020 entry date for Casey?
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

hutchonholiday - 18 Nov 2016 3:11 PM
walnuts - 18 Nov 2016 3:05 PM

Don't. Mention. Standing!

EPL looking to bring standing back now

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2016/11/18/premier-league-investigate-safe-standing

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

Hutch
Hutch
Pro

View from the fence - 18 Nov 2016 3:13 PM
hutchonholiday - 18 Nov 2016 3:11 PM

EPL looking to bring standing back now

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2016/11/18/premier-league-investigate-safe-standing

Standing would be great. Part of the appeal of the FFA Cup is standing on the fence, close to the action.

Loved it back in the day at Olympic Park.
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Quite amusing seeing someone talk out about racism while clearly being racist themselves.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Iridium1010
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Gonna say whites had Hitler Stat padding

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️

Say what you like about Pol Pot but he didn't pad his stats.
williamn
williamn
World Class
World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)

Dandenong Rangers, good to see some competition from the victorian areas and also good that there is atleast a bid from each of sydney, melbourne and brisbane so will be tough on ffa, will be hard to turn down a big city team.
not a rapper
not a rapper
Super Fan
Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)Super Fan (135 reputation)

Brilliant expansion opportunity-for when Lowey/Gallop feel its the right time, around 2039 perhaps. We need to send funds to useless projects that can't be noticed first!  
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend

Iridium1010 - 18 Nov 2016 3:18 PM
Quite amusing seeing someone talk out about racism while clearly being racist themselves.

please tell me more. because racism has nothing to do with power and privilege.

SWandP
SWandP
Pro
Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)

not a rapper - 19 Nov 2016 12:23 AM
Brilliant expansion opportunity-for when Lowey/Gallop feel its the right time, around 2039 perhaps. We need to send funds to useless projects that can't be noticed first!  

You should start the wagon rolling to make sure that doesn't happen.  Put up that long list of useless projects.  I can't because, as you've stated, I haven't noticed them.

Edited
8 Years Ago by SWandP
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend

George_Worst
George_Worst
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

This excites me. The Casey/Dandenong area is the most populated in Melbourne. It is also an untapped region, unlike WSW who have several NRL clubs and GWS in their backyard the outer S/E of melbourne is free for the taking. I would love to see the other options for a stadium site. I seem to recall a discussion on here or austadiums highlighting the fact that the above discussed parcel of land is too small. Perhaps they could look in the Berwick area? Huge growth corridor and lots of space to build a massive community sporting precinct, or maybe add on to Casey fields. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search