Mods Need Help

Mods Need Help

Author
Midfielder
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Mods

I have PM,ed, Web Guy and Joffa with this issue and also left a message in the Q & A thread. To date no replies so I guess the next best thing to do is start a thread.

The Rating thread, and the Thread on the Media deal I can't post, and I can't reply to a post.

It seems to me after I post a couple of times in a thread I can't post there anymore.

No idea why, nor if it is happening to anyone else.

Mods could someone look at my issue....??????

Has anyone else experienced this??????

Does anyone have ideas on how to fix ?????????

absent
absent
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

Midfielder - 28 Nov 2016 12:01 PM
Mods

I have PM,ed, Web Guy and Joffa with this issue and also left a message in the Q & A thread. To date no replies so I guess the next best thing to do is start a thread.

The Rating thread, and the Thread on the Media deal I can't post, and I can't reply to a post.

It seems to me after I post a couple of times in a thread I can't post there anymore.

No idea why, nor if it is happening to anyone else.

Mods could someone look at my issue....??????

Has anyone else experienced this??????

Does anyone have ideas on how to fix ?????????

Are you trying to post from your phone?
Midfielder
Midfielder
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Absent_doz_2259 - 28 Nov 2016 12:08 PM
Midfielder - 28 Nov 2016 12:01 PM

Are you trying to post from your phone?

No from a PC ... no different actually to any other time over the last say 8 years...
Edited
8 Years Ago by Midfielder
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I'll move this to the Feedback forum a bit later (which is a better place to create a thread like this btw). It isn't an issue I've heard before and not that mods can see everything but your user looks normal to me.

When you say you can't post or reply, is it because the buttons are not there or does it throw an error? What browser are you using and have you tried using a different one? 

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

How do I use spoilers?

Strikers94
Strikers94
Super Fan
Super Fan (158 reputation)Super Fan (158 reputation)Super Fan (158 reputation)Super Fan (158 reputation)Super Fan (158 reputation)Super Fan (158 reputation)Super Fan (158 reputation)Super Fan (158 reputation)Super Fan (158 reputation)Super Fan (158 reputation)Super Fan (158 reputation)

Iridium1010 - 16 Dec 2016 12:02 AM
How do I use spoilers?

Best to use them when walking out of the theatre and past people lining up to go in. 
"Wow, who would've guessed that! Han Solo getting killed by his own son, Kylo Ren!!"

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search