McGuire to Lehmann: Get your head out of my team [Comments]

McGuire to Lehmann: Get your head out of my team [Comments]

Author
Inside Sport Bot
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Insult_2_Injury
Insult_2_Injury
Under 7s
Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)Under 7s (14 reputation)

Heads? How does the "Stars" changeroom handle the size of the heads in their franchise? KP, Eddie, Maxwell!
What an arrogant clown McGuire is, playing that transparent media game of "If I say I'm not going to have a go at someone, then when I do I can point to the lie at the start of the sentence and say anything"!
Here's a simple message for you Eddie. Lehmann is the Australian coach and you are an irrelevant part of a domestic comp that Lehmann needs to choose players from for the Australian team.
HereisMe
HereisMe
Under 7s
Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)

Spot on Insult. This article does not take into account McGuire's sour grape excuses for yet another semi-final exit.
I think this tool needs to take into account that state teams in the past have been weakened in their domestic competitions because of losing players to the national team. That is a variable of Australian domestic cricket. Of course we all want to win our domestic titles, but losing players to the national team is hardly anything new and as a fan I am proud when this does indeed happen. Teams have copped this on the chin in all my 20 years of following the sport. You win as a CHAMPION TEAM, not a TEAM of CHAMPIONS. We don't hear the whingeing and ungracious attitudes that McGuire has (whether privately or publicly they think this) who believes he and his "Stars" are bigger than the game.
So please Ed, and this will not happen even if many want this, but if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out!
And they were beaten by an equally weakened Perth Scorchers, without the Marshes, Behrendorff, Paris and Coulter-Nile too.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search