The Walking Dead TV Show (Spoilers & No Comic Mentions!)

The Walking Dead TV Show (Spoilers & No Comic Mentions!)

Author
Dial It In
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (220 reputation)Hardcore Fan (220 reputation)Hardcore Fan (220 reputation)Hardcore Fan (220 reputation)Hardcore Fan (220 reputation)Hardcore Fan (220 reputation)Hardcore Fan (220 reputation)Hardcore Fan (220 reputation)Hardcore Fan (220 reputation)Hardcore Fan (220 reputation)Hardcore Fan (220 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
(No posting of the comics in here!!)

Contrary to all the fanbois, I thought that not only was the Season 7 Premiere the best episode ever, but Season 7 was the best season so far.

I like the fact that zombies aren't focussed on - that's for the comic nerds. I prefer the psychological & sociological aspect of the show.
You can do a ton more with a long form movie than a comic that has a few words & scrappy pictures

Season 7 Finale was a little convoluted, but I thought Sasha's end was pretty clever.
Season 7 was a little 'goofy' & maybe Negan was a little too comical, but you can't expect perfection.
Anyway, Negan is what a true psychopath in power can be like (albeit you'd think someone would've had the balls to kill him by now, as plenty are thinking of it)

I will be seriously pissed if Negan comes to a quick end like The Governor. Maybe I'm just a callous psychopath.

Was disappointed that Abraham went - he was the show's best character (since Merle) & I enjoyed his comedic interactions with Eugene.
MrTekkerz
MrTekkerz
Under 7s
Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Season 7 for me has been one the best of the seasons, I really love to hate Negan haha. The first episode was so good, really great start while sad at the same time to the season. 
I just finished the last episode and I am a little disappointed because I know now there will be a long wait until the next season, did enjoy it though.  
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search