Chat with EA sports about Career Pro Queries...

Chat with EA sports about Career Pro Queries...

Author
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I couldnt find the answers to some really really really basic questions about the game so I went on EA chat support to try and ask.  namely:

So what does composure actually do? How do you increase it in career pro (offline)?

How do you increase your career pro work rates (attacking and defensive)?

What impact do manager targets actually have on the game?  Seems to be meaningless.  Other than a news article which has zero impact upon the game.

This is the conversation...

Gaurav Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Gaurav. How may I assist you today?

you Hi. What does the composure stat do in fifa 17 and how do i increase it for my career pro player?

you also how do I increase the attack and defence work rate for career pro players to high?

you also what impact do managers upcoming targets have on my player? they seem to have no impact on the game. are there rewards for meeting the targets?

Gaurav Hi Bere I move on with nyour query. May I know our name please?

you your name is gaurav

you or ea sports.

Gaurav Yes.

Gaurav I am Gaurav, working for EA

you im glad to have helped you to work that out :)

GauravComposure is when the oponent attacks you, at that time you need to keep the ball with you. The more you keep the ball the more your composure stat will increase.

GauravI will give my best out put to assist you with your query.

you so the stat will increase in career pro? my stat has not changed in almost a full season

(5 minutes later)
you??

GauravYou need to keep the ball with you as much as you can. The more you have the possession, the more your stats will increase.

you in career pro?

you also how do i increase my career pro's defensive and attacking work rate to high?

Gaurav Can you just give me a minute, as your query is very subjective, I need to consult my supervisor regarding your issue, so that I come up with the best resolution.

(8 minutes later)
Gaurav 
Thank you for the patience.

you ok

Gaurav As per your query, this is something we are not exactly aware of, but you can post your query on the Forum, as the Pro players on the Forum can give you a best outcum to your question.

you no that is a dead end. how is anyone going to know if EA dont know?

you do you know what i am asking? do you know what the "work rate" feature is?

Gaurav I am sorry. But e are at customer support, and we can not tell you much about the game mechanism, but yes the pro players who play it day in and out can tell you aboout it in better way

you i have searched the forums extensively and nobody knows.

you are there people at ea that are involved in the game that can answer this question?

Gaurav Please post your query on the Forum, you will get an answer there.

you and if i do not?

you also my other question what impact do managers upcoming targets have on my player? they seem to have no impact on the game. are there rewards for meeting the targets?

Gaurav Well see exactly what happens when you play matches and matches with time , ou gets rewards for completeting the specific targets set in the game . This all you achieve with time to time playing in the game.

you also regarding your response to composure - does this apply in career pro?

Gaurav Specailfically there is no fix criteria for getting the rewards.

you also - there are no traits or categories in the achievements section which refer to work rate.

you so how do you get the rewards? are you supposed to just guess?

Gaurav Actalluy no , the career pro in a different mode with the other mode and there is connection between the teargets set in the rest of the mode comapared with the career pro .
you so what is the point of the targets?

Gaurav No actually rewards all depends upon the mode and set of game you play and also on the luck of the players.

Gaurav It's all a random mechanism and even the studio and FIFA developer team do not know that what exact rewards a palyer will get in completing the targets or for which level he is playing the game.

Gaurav Well actually there is no point of set targets , there are level in which you are being given a sepcific target to achieve and when you get to that targets and wins that , then the game rewards you with the rewards for that. 

you 
what rewards?

Gaurav The rewards set in the game for completing any level in the game .

you what kind of rewards?

Gaurav Rewards can be packs, or in game currency or players.

Gaurav It can be anything.

you Im talking about career pro (offline) what rewards do meeting or failing the managers targets have in career pro offline?

-EA SPORTS END CHAT..

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search