Australia vs Honduras *squad announced page 5*

Australia vs Honduras *squad announced page 5*

Author
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Barca4Life - 16 Nov 2017 1:21 AM
grazorblade - 16 Nov 2017 12:01 AM

The round of 16 will be a big ask, we need to step up big time if we want to get the next round.

There is still a lack of class in the final third, get that and i think we in for a big shout.

Also a handy draw would not be too bad either.

yes I think it will be ange's greatest achievement to achieve the 16 with 3 players playing in the big 5

he is a good tournament coach though. I honestly thought winning the asian cup even on home soil and not losing by 4 goals every game in 2014 was unrealistic. He also exceeded my expectations in the confeds though he was 1 point below my expectations in the 2nd round of quals (perhaps unrealistic given he does better with a lot of time with players)
quickflick
quickflick
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

So awesome. Very happy with the result. And happy with how they played, even if it wasn't exactly fantastic out of the blocks.

Well done Ange and the whole team.

I feel sorry for the Honduran fans, players and most of the staff. For this leg, they definitely put in a good effort. By the sound of it, they treated the Aussies with the utmost respect when we were there.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

I have slagged of Jedinak, but it looks like we need him to get the job done. 

They should do an Australian version of the Gatorade add for him. Just death staring and scoring goals 

Edited
7 Years Ago by scott21
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search