FUT

Author
vincenzogold
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Davide82 - 21 Dec 2017 9:43 AM
vincenzogold - 20 Dec 2017 1:45 PM

Nothing says living in reality like playing sports sims on our couches aha
For years now I have played career mode by moving the whole A-League into League 2 in England to start off so reality was never an issue for me.
I will give up on FUT when i hit a brick wall Seasons wise I imagine.
Still haven't played this years Journey either

Of course fifa isnt reality but i mean playing with actual teams in a football competition trying to make it into the champions league, not everyone using the same best players with a few different coloured jersey's.
I don't know the whole concept of having to spend your own money to have a good team is just ridiculous. 
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

vincenzogold - 21 Dec 2017 11:53 AM
Davide82 - 21 Dec 2017 9:43 AM

Of course fifa isnt reality but i mean playing with actual teams in a football competition trying to make it into the champions league, not everyone using the same best players with a few different coloured jersey's.
I don't know the whole concept of having to spend your own money to have a good team is just ridiculous. 

Yeah I agree with you I was just mucking around re the "reality" comment.

That's why i used to play online seasons but not FUT.
Still, even though it's real teams you only ever play against Barca, Real Madrid or BVB which gets pretty damned tedious.

I sure as hell won't be using real money on FUT.
The novelty will wear off with me soon but will stick with it for a bit longer
vincenzogold
vincenzogold
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

I’m starting to get into fut now. It’s actually pretty easy to get a descent team. You can easily get players rated 83 for around 2000 so it makes it more enjoyable it’s jisy the top players that are impossible. I’m enjoying trying to go up the divisions. I’m in 8 atm.

The only thing I’m hating is the wankers you choose to watch all there goal celebrations then watch all the replays in full so by the time there goal is scored it takes a good minute and a half before your playing again. But this doesn’t happen all the time only sometimes.

Either way I’m enjoying this. I find it easier against real life people then playing the computer.
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Moderators
vincenzogold - 28 Jan 2018 5:05 PM
I’m starting to get into fut now. It’s actually pretty easy to get a descent team. You can easily get players rated 83 for around 2000 so it makes it more enjoyable it’s jisy the top players that are impossible. I’m enjoying trying to go up the divisions. I’m in 8 atm.The only thing I’m hating is the wankers you choose to watch all there goal celebrations then watch all the replays in full so by the time there goal is scored it takes a good minute and a half before your playing again. But this doesn’t happen all the time only sometimes.Either way I’m enjoying this. I find it easier against real life people then playing the computer.

Hated the replay wankers...  The I'm-losing-so-I'll-quit ones piss me off more.  I've been beaten 6-7 nil and played until the end, never quit.
vincenzogold
vincenzogold
Pro

I don’t quit either. Plenty of times I have had some cracking games where I have have come back from 3-0 down to win 5-4.

After the game if guys are sitting their watching all their goal celebrations and replays I send them a message straight after the game.
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Moderators
vincenzogold - 29 Jan 2018 7:25 AM
I don’t quit either. Plenty of times I have had some cracking games where I have have come back from 3-0 down to win 5-4.After the game if guys are sitting their watching all their goal celebrations and replays I send them a message straight after the game.

I tend to think that the guys watching the replays are doing it to annoy me (paranoid?) - as such, I figure that if I send them a message they will feel that they have 'won'.  So I just beat them instead.  4/5 times, the ones I can't beat are the ones who don't bother with the replays anyway - they're having too much fun winning games.

Told this story before - but the 'best' game I ever had was some tosser who left his mic on, went 1 or 2-0 ahead and was doing all the skill moves and really working his mouth...  Then I smacked him with a couple of late goals and beat him on the final whistle to deadly silence.  Beautiful moment.
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Benjamin - 29 Jan 2018 10:17 AM
vincenzogold - 29 Jan 2018 7:25 AM

I tend to think that the guys watching the replays are doing it to annoy me (paranoid?) - as such, I figure that if I send them a message they will feel that they have 'won'.  So I just beat them instead.  4/5 times, the ones I can't beat are the ones who don't bother with the replays anyway - they're having too much fun winning games.

Told this story before - but the 'best' game I ever had was some tosser who left his mic on, went 1 or 2-0 ahead and was doing all the skill moves and really working his mouth...  Then I smacked him with a couple of late goals and beat him on the final whistle to deadly silence.  Beautiful moment.

yeah i watch replays to annoy the other player.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search