Adelaide sign Džengis Čavušević

Adelaide sign Džengis Čavušević

Author
Derider
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Bozza1 is definitely a racist and a terrible human being. His comment obviously wasn't innocent. He knew exactly what he was trying to do, which was to provoke a response from normal non-racist people so the bigots could shake their heads at all the "triggered SJWs". I'm sure he would have loved to say 'that ******' if he thought he could get away with it. 

Anyone defending him is either a bigot himself or a fucking idiot. 
Edited
6 Years Ago by mcjules
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Feel a bit sorry for Blackwood in a way but competition is never a bad thing. 
After the bollocking he was getting from Kurtz in the last 15 of last game it will be interesting if the new guy is dropped straight into the starting line-up.

Bozza1#
Bozza1#
Amateur
Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)

So now I’m a f&@kwit. All because of asking what happened to that black guy. I had no agenda. Just thought writing it might ruffle feathers but f@ck it why should I let them dictate an innocent comment. How many times have you wrote something that not directly what it was but 100% of people not what you mean? Like I said before your just jumping on the ‘hey look I’m a good guy’ wagon. Why should I jump on google just to appease you? Now your calling me a f$&kwit. Who’s the hateful one.
Bozza1#
Bozza1#
Amateur
Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)

And the funny thing is it isn’t actually offensive to black people(oh no there I go again. Better jump on your high horse and call me actual offensive names.)
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Bozza1# - 7 Feb 2018 3:17 PM
I had no agenda. Just thought writing it might ruffle feathers 

Well that settles that.

maxxie
maxxie
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Davide82 - 7 Feb 2018 3:25 PM
Bozza1# - 7 Feb 2018 3:17 PM

Well that settles that.

Time to talk about football now?

This may spell the end for Blackwood. He's had a fair amount of football at this level and still hasn't found his feet when it comes to scoring goals. I'm sure he's lacking confidence (and this new signing won't help) but I don't know what club would be willing to wait for him to adjust to this level. Might be one to try his hand somewhere like the Malaysian league like Nabbout? Nabbout has shown that promising young players who fizzle can eventually come good, but there isn't enough teams for Blackwood to keep getting chances in Aus.

pro/rel would fix this.
Edited
6 Years Ago by maxxie
Davide82
Davide82
Legend

Bozza1# - 7 Feb 2018 3:21 PM
And the funny thing is it isn’t actually offensive to black people(oh no there I go again. Better jump on your high horse and call me actual offensive names.)

I never said I cared how you described him. 

I just think you are a typical 2018 brained lazy prat and I'm still amused that "jumping on google" is too much work while you're already online dribbling a solid hundred words that it takes too long to google something. 

It's easier than at any time in history to be right about something yet people still choose to be wrong.

Remarkable
Edited
6 Years Ago by Davide82
Davide82
Davide82
Legend

maxxie - 7 Feb 2018 3:33 PM

This may spell the end for Blackwood. He's had a fair amount of football at this level and still hasn't found his feet when it comes to scoring goals. I'm sure he's lacking confidence (and this new signing won't help) but I don't know what club would be willing to wait for him to adjust to this level. Might be one to try his hand in the Malaysian league like Nabbout? Nabbout has shown that promising young players who fizzle can eventually come good, but there isn't enough teams for Blackwood to keep getting chances in Aus.

pro/rel would fix this.

See it's funny coz he does have 4 in 7 now (4 in 6 before last game) but even in the Wellington game he scored a great goal then missed a sitter.

For a long time Djite didn't score much for us either but he did SO much work off the ball and so much holding up play that it didn't matter as much as he enabled all the attacking mids and wingers to score goals.

Blackwood really needs more mongrel in him. His body language always seems like he doesn't believe he is good enough or that he can win a ball or score a goal. For a big boy he really doesn't throw his weight around enough and take the CBs out of the equation. 

He does some of that and sometimes holds the ball up well but I don't feel like he gets enough out of his size
Savic
Savic
Rising Star
Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)

Davide82 - 7 Feb 2018 3:37 PM

See it's funny coz he does have 4 in 7 now (

For a long time Djite didn't score much for us either but he did SO much work off the ball and so much holding up play that it didn't matter as much as he enabled all the attacking mids and wingers to score goals.

Well they mostly missed them too except we couldn't really blame Bruce for that.
We could see he was bringing others into play at least.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Davide82 - 7 Feb 2018 3:37 PM

See it's funny coz he does have 4 in 7 now (4 in 6 before last game) but even in the Wellington game he scored a great goal then missed a sitter.

Blackwood really needs more mongrel in him. His body language always seems like he doesn't believe he is good enough or that he can win a ball or score a goal. For a big boy he really doesn't throw his weight around enough and take the CBs out of the equation. 

He does some of that and sometimes holds the ball up well but I don't feel like he gets enough out of his size

He's not good enough yet to be a regular first team striker for us (hence the need to bring this guy in) but I've been happy enough with him. Mileusnic has pretty average last season but got a lot of game time and is looking better for it....goals scoring aside. Hopefully the same thing happens to Blackwood. Hmm can I say his name or are the SJWs going to get triggered?

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

PricklePear
PricklePear
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

This thread has given me brain damage.

Bozza1#
Bozza1#
Amateur

Wait now I’m a racist and terrible human being and anyone who defends me is a bigot? . It was a harmless comment. Unbelievable it has come to this. If some see it as nothing they are not bigots.
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend

Group: Moderators
Bozza1# - 7 Feb 2018 5:13 PM
Wait now I’m a racist and terrible human being and anyone who defends me is a bigot? . It was a harmless comment. Unbelievable it has come to this. If some see it as nothing they are not bigots.

I wasn't bothered, however as someone pointed out you could have easily looked up his name. but yeah, he's black but not the only one. Move on

On  brighter note - there is this vid on youtube, the guy can strike 

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Davide82 - 7 Feb 2018 3:33 PM
Bozza1# - 7 Feb 2018 3:21 PM

I never said I cared how you described him. 

I just think you are a typical 2018 brained lazy prat and I'm still amused that "jumping on google" is too much work while you're already online dribbling a solid hundred words that it takes too long to google something. 

It's easier than at any time in history to be right about something yet people still choose to be wrong.

Remarkable

I Googled 'Black guy at Adelaide Utd' because I had no idea who you guys were on about, gave me Ersan Gulum article

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

If I must
If I must
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)

This may spell the end for Blackwood. He's had a fair amount of football at this level and still hasn't found his feet when it comes to scoring goals. I'm sure he's lacking confidence (and this new signing won't help) but I don't know what club would be willing to wait for him to adjust to this level. Might be one to try his hand somewhere like the Malaysian league like Nabbout? Nabbout has shown that promising young players who fizzle can eventually come good, but there isn't enough teams for Blackwood to keep getting chances in Aus.

pro/rel would fix this.

Blackwood has scored 4 goals in 7 games (and 2 for the Olyroos in that period) and was putting a huge amount of pressure on Djublic when he scored the own goal on the weekend. So his recent goal output has not been bad. I think on the rare occasions Baba has played this season he has been better in general play and able to bring other players into the game more than Blackwood. I doubt Cavusevic is going to do much better than 4 goals in 7 games, but I hope he provides a lot more to the team and perhaps a few assists. Given Cavusevic had 12 goals and 9 assists for FC Zurich in 42 games, including cup games it seems he will offer more than just goal scoring.
Kurz has played 4-4-2 a lot previsously and the signing of Cavusevic as well as Baba and Blackwood might mean the team goes to two strikers up front at some stage. 
If I must
If I must
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)

Buggalugs 2.0 - 7 Feb 2018 6:17 PM
Davide82 - 7 Feb 2018 3:33 PM

I Googled 'Black guy at Adelaide Utd' because I had no idea who you guys were on about, gave me Ersan Gulum article

You had no idea who the black guy was even though he has been named at least twice in this thread, I even gave his full name as well as Baba. Either you are full of bullshit or you have not bothered to read the thread.
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

If I must - 7 Feb 2018 6:22 PM
Buggalugs 2.0 - 7 Feb 2018 6:17 PM

You had no idea who the black guy was even though he has been named at least twice in this thread, I even gave his full name as well as Baba. Either you are full of bullshit or you have not bothered to read the thread.

I had not bothered to read whole thread

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

Savic
Savic
Rising Star
Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)Rising Star (999 reputation)

Buggalugs 2.0 - 7 Feb 2018 6:29 PM
If I must - 7 Feb 2018 6:22 PM

I had not bothered to read whole thread

That's fair enough. Its a pretty shit thread. 
Cavusevic looks exciting though and nice vid of him putting his boot through the ball a plenty.
Let's see.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search