Smith and Warner put to the media sword

Smith and Warner put to the media sword

Author
Twomston
Under 7s
Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Well, so many cricket teams have cheated, gambled, ball tampered, changed the pitch conditions and it seems now player’s and crowds can psychologically change the mind set conditions of a player without retribution, just by insulting a player’s wife and family personally, while officials pose, with clown like grin for selfies with the perpetrators. I remember an Indian spin bowler calling one of our indigenous player’s a monkey, and he got nothing. I guess World cricket has forgotten the Hansi Cronje incident and what it did to him and his family. Imagine having your wife’s background attacked. If someone insults my wife and I’m told to just ignore it, well screw that! As a proud Australian I feel I must stand up for my family.
Just Imagine how David Warner felt with the Sonny Bill incident going world wide. How would you feel?
World cricket should hang their collective heads in shame for not stepping in and responding to such low gutter tactics of the African crowd and official's who made the masks.
What they did was wrong, YES, why they did it should be spoken about. Indian and Pakistan ball tampering incident were small fines. South African sweet lollie rubbing of the ball issue $2500, AUSTRALIAN BALL TAMPER ISSUE 12 MONTHS WAGES in Wagner’s case over $200,000 plus sponsors and his life destroyed in the media.
As an Australian I feel ashamed and cheated, we have now lost two of the greatest player of the game.
All so the media can have their pound on flesh.  The media turned this into a hysterical circus.
AUSTRALIANS VOICE YOUR CONCERNS AND STAND UP AND BE COUNTED THIS IS OUR GAME AND IT IS TIME TO STAND BY OUR TEAM MATES. They need to be back out on the pitch

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search