ABC Chart of the day: Australians rate the most boring sport to watch

ABC Chart of the day: Australians rate the most boring sport to watch

Author
City Sam
World Class
World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
inala brah - 13 May 2018 5:17 PM
City Sam - 13 May 2018 12:24 PM

i think that award goes to you son.  "involving physical exertion" -  not "involving more physical exertion than pretty much any other sport right".  it was the definition you selected.

have you ever touched an F1 steering wheel?  it's harder to press the R3 button on a PS4 controller than to turn that thing.  

and endurance?  you've also never pulled an all nighter smashing out command and conquer online. there are people pissing in bottles right now in internet halls so that their sims dont die.  

if F1 and horse beating is sport, then so is SIMS.

No what i said was correct, the g forces driving a F1 car has a very strong effect on your body. You should google what is actually required to be a F1 driver, you'd be shocked.
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
City Sam - 13 May 2018 9:22 PM
inala brah - 13 May 2018 5:17 PM

No what i said was correct, the g forces driving a F1 car has a very strong effect on your body. You should google what is actually required to be a F1 driver, you'd be shocked.

This. The amount of g forces that hit the f1 drivers is immense. They have to make sure they neck muscles are extremely  well maintained  as they sit in an open air car. With speeds beyond the norm
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search