Risdon on the move?

Risdon on the move?

Author
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I could be reading way too much into this, but Fox Sports’ article this morning states the following players will be arriving late into the Socceroos training camp in Turkey due to club commitments:

Aaron Mooy, Josh Risdon, Mat Ryan, Mathew Jurman, Milos Degenek, Tom Rogic and Mile Jedinak are scheduled to meet up with the squad “at varying stages over the coming week.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/world-cup/teams/australia/daniel-arzanis-plan-to-make-final-squad-as-socceroos-arrive-in-turkey-for-training-camp/news-story/e3e7aa3c0b2dacbd1fcd92e34c791dcb

You’d think if Risdon was still with WSW he’d be the first early bird in camp trying to impress from Day 1?
BrissyRoo
BrissyRoo
Hacker
Hacker (343 reputation)Hacker (343 reputation)Hacker (343 reputation)Hacker (343 reputation)Hacker (343 reputation)Hacker (343 reputation)Hacker (343 reputation)Hacker (343 reputation)Hacker (343 reputation)Hacker (343 reputation)Hacker (343 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Bowden - 21 May 2018 9:21 AM
I could be reading way too much into this, but Fox Sports’ article this morning states the following players will be arriving late into the Socceroos training camp in Turkey due to club commitments:
Aaron Mooy, Josh Risdon, Mat Ryan, Mathew Jurman, Milos Degenek, Tom Rogic and Mile Jedinak are scheduled to meet up with the squad “at varying stages over the coming week.”https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/world-cup/teams/australia/daniel-arzanis-plan-to-make-final-squad-as-socceroos-arrive-in-turkey-for-training-camp/news-story/e3e7aa3c0b2dacbd1fcd92e34c791dcb
You’d think if Risdon was still with WSW he’d be the first early bird in camp trying to impress from Day 1?

New coach probably wants to meet the lads and do a little bit of media work before he lets them head off maybe

grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

if your risdon you are either getting a club or fighting for your life to get the starting rb spot

I have a hunch karacic is pretty stiff competition for him
Mello-D
Mello-D
Amateur
Amateur (734 reputation)Amateur (734 reputation)Amateur (734 reputation)Amateur (734 reputation)Amateur (734 reputation)Amateur (734 reputation)Amateur (734 reputation)Amateur (734 reputation)Amateur (734 reputation)Amateur (734 reputation)Amateur (734 reputation)

Aaron Mooy, Josh Risdon, Mat Ryan, Mathew Jurman, Milos Degenek, Tom Rogic and Mile Jedinak are scheduled to meet up with the squad “at varying stages over the coming week.”https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/world-cup/teams/australia/daniel-arzanis-plan-to-make-final-squad-as-socceroos-arrive-in-turkey-for-training-camp/news-story/e3e7aa3c0b2dacbd1fcd92e34c791dcb

WSW just posted that he got married over the weekend. Honeymoon or such I suppose. 
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend

Mello-D - 21 May 2018 11:03 AM

WSW just posted that he got married over the weekend. Honeymoon or such I suppose. 

pretty good period for him then. Honey moon then world cup (assuming he goes)
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search