BDP

Author
dman2018
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Bowl Yorkers FFS!!!!
dman2018
dman2018
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

noooooooo!!!!!!!! Run out murdered!!!!...

dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Fvcking wasted review for a ball that obviously pitched outside leg...
crazy crazy crazy game....
Sack Paine....
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Incredible effort Ben Stokes and your bespectacled buddy...
Nothing is a s great as test cricket...
Dogs4life
Dogs4life
Fan
Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)

Dropped catch
missed runout
poor review then lbw plumb

massive choke
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Dogs4life - 26 Aug 2019 1:21 AM
Dropped catch
missed runout
poor review then lbw plumb

massive choke

Of epic proportions...
The review was diabolical...
Full credit to Stokes though...
Dogs4life
Dogs4life
Fan
Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)Fan (70 reputation)

dman2018 - 26 Aug 2019 1:25 AM
Dogs4life - 26 Aug 2019 1:21 AM

Of epic proportions...
The review was diabolical...
Full credit to Stokes though...

Stokes was amazing 
confidence is everything in sport (and life)
Villi
Villi
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

dman2018 - 26 Aug 2019 1:13 AM
Fvcking wasted review for a ball that obviously pitched outside leg...
crazy crazy crazy game....
Sack Paine....

Your so angry Dman.....

Sit back.... relax!

We lost the test match..... it’s no one but Idiot Dessy’s fault
tony v_2
tony v_2
Rising Star
Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)

The tigers , bronkos , sharks , have 2 lose this week
periid & the dogs have 2 win for any chance of making the 8 
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Villi - 26 Aug 2019 5:24 AM

Your so angry Dman.....

Sit back.... relax!

Yep  waste of money flying Des  To England.. #SackEveryone
Villi
Villi
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

tony v_2 - 26 Aug 2019 5:56 AM
The tigers , bronkos , sharks , have 2 lose this week
periid & the dogs have 2 win for any chance of making the 8 

Is that Perri Perri sauce to win Big T?
tony v_2
tony v_2
Rising Star
Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)Rising Star (866 reputation)

so this jessi ramien has knocked back the bulldogs offer &  the cowboys offer & he saying his @ this stage in limbo i for 1 could give a rats jessi 
i  wouldnt mind out of favour st george  uan atkin & he would be more cheaper than ramien would be

tony v_2
tony v_2
Rising Star

https://www.zerotackle.com/ramien-facing-undecided-future-after-rejecting-two-clubs-47989/
tony v_2
tony v_2
Rising Star

& even saying looks like the sharks will sign him BUT   they will blow there cap & will be in the NRL hands in saying i say a few players will have 2 get released for them 2 sign this 
mug up personally i hope the dogs are dun & dusted with him 
tony v_2
tony v_2
Rising Star

Villi - 26 Aug 2019 6:24 AM
tony v_2 - 26 Aug 2019 5:56 AM

Is that Perri Perri sauce to win Big T?

no villi  my source is Tabasco its hot as
Zef
Zef
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

I say leave Ramien alone. This whole thing has a Dutch auction smell about it.

He's chasing money, which I can live with. He's chasing assurances and conditions, which he hasn't earned the right to. He wants to play suitor v suitor and he's just not pretty enough.'

Put a line through him, permanent marker. That attitude would have shrugged his shoulders and walked away while the rest of the team rushed to the Captains side last Thurs night.
Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

When did Marki say the Aussies were certainties??
Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Zef - 26 Aug 2019 9:24 AM

He's chasing money, which I can live with. He's chasing assurances and conditions, which he hasn't earned the right to. He wants to play suitor v suitor and he's just not pretty enough.'

Put a line through him, permanent marker. That attitude would have shrugged his shoulders and walked away while the rest of the team rushed to the Captains side last Thurs night.

There are obviously a couple of prima donnas in the Newcastle team who are still getting picked each week and who didn't get dropped and told they would never be picked again. You wonder about players like this. Is the risk worth the potential reward? We are still a centre short but we only want them with the character of DWZ.

hounddog
hounddog
Legend

My thoughts are similar the Brown / Ramien blow up reflected badly on both .... and possibly derailed the Newcastle season...

Ramien seems to want to pick who he plays for and not drop any money... it doesn't work that way, if you are a hard to manage player, you market value drops...

What I like about our side at present, is we don't have any selfish, lazy players with big egos.

The Newcastle performance against the Tigers was very telling in terms of their lack of respect for the coach, lack of respect for the club, fans, their fellow players, themselves  and their families...   

When we got over powered and flogged a few times this year, I didn't sense lack of effort, lack of energy and intensity, and a definite lack of confidence.

One player DWZ has lifted out intensity and via that intensity our confidence...

One good apple can make a difference, one bad apple can spoil the bunch... 
Edited
5 Years Ago by hounddog
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Just on the cricket, the final result is good for the game, and for interest in the series....

Of course I don't give a toss about that,  I want to win especially against the Poms...

Overall with a fully fit Smithy I think we are the better side and should win the series..

There are some lessons for our team....

1. The pitch looked very flat when Labs and Patto were batting, yet we were 6 down, should have been 4 down, we make another 100 game over.
2. When we took the new ball and bowled crap, bowlers were too impatient and were forcing the issue, keep it tight make England earn their runs... 

We were fairly unlucky the Goat didn't get Stokes earlier, the Poms had all the luck and good crowd support, that got them over the line, but if we execute well with Bat and Ball they don't get the chance.... learn the lessons boys... 

We Khawaja to opener to partner Warner, drop Harris, I'm hoping Smith and Labs can strengthen our batting, the new opening combo might even fire.

If we make the runs, our bowlers are good enough to win matches.
Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro

hounddog - 26 Aug 2019 9:54 AM

My thoughts are similar the Brown / Ramien blow up reflected badly on both .... and possibly derailed the Newcastle season...

Ramien seems to want to pick who he plays for and not drop any money... it doesn't work that way, if you are a hard to manage player, you market value drops...

What I like about our side at present, is we don't have any selfish, lazy players with big egos.

The Newcastle performance against the Tigers was very telling in terms of their lack of respect for the coach, lack of respect for the club, fans, their fellow players, themselves  and their families...   

When we got over powered and flogged a few times this year, I didn't sense lack of effort, lack of energy and intensity, and a definite lack of confidence.

One player DWZ has lifted out intensity and via that intensity our confidence...

Contrary to the Osmonds biggest hit "One Bad Apple"....."One Bad Apple Don't Spoil the whole bunch" BUT I don't think Donny and co were right,

Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)

Steveswr33333 - 26 Aug 2019 9:36 AM
When did Marki say the Aussies were certainties??

Actually I never did.
But I reckon the aussie team must be filled with Parra and Dragons supporters given the way they choked.

This kind of result will have a devastating effect on future games as the aussies will go in their shells thinking no less than 450 run chase is needed to bowl a team out. It will cost them wins.

What they SHOULD think of is that poor strategy and execution on their behalf couple with brilliance from Stokes and abit of luck brought this result. It's not common but shows that if a team batting 4th treats the chase as a 1 dater, they are more likely to reach it rather than sit back and try to defend themselves to a draw or reach the target.

Well done to England.
It's now game on.
Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)World Class (7.9K reputation)

hounddog - 26 Aug 2019 9:54 AM

Hit the nail on the head with this post.
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Your so angry Dman.....

Sit back.... relax!

Damn straight I’m angry... It was as dumb a cricket as I’d ever seen.,,
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

dman2018 - 26 Aug 2019 10:26 AM

Damn straight I’m angry... It was as dumb a cricket as I’d ever seen.,,

Put Villi and I in a team, I'm sure we can better that...
Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro

Marki - 26 Aug 2019 10:12 AM

Actually I never did.
But I reckon the aussie team must be filled with Parra and Dragons supporters given the way they choked.

This kind of result will have a devastating effect on future games as the aussies will go in their shells thinking no less than 450 run chase is needed to bowl a team out. It will cost them wins.

What they SHOULD think of is that poor strategy and execution on their behalf couple with brilliance from Stokes and abit of luck brought this result. It's not common but shows that if a team batting 4th treats the chase as a 1 dater, they are more likely to reach it rather than sit back and try to defend themselves to a draw or reach the target.

Well done to England.
It's now game on.

MItch Starc should have been in the team only if to counter Archer's speed and intimidation. 

dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Steveswr33333 - 26 Aug 2019 10:57 AM

MItch Starc should have been in the team only if to counter Archer's speed and intimidation. 

There was plenty of intimidation factor between patto and cummo... what we lacked was smarts, and Starcs yorkers when Stokes was teeing off on everything fullbto just short of a length...
Paines bowling changes and fields were questionable at best  for the entire innings... His inability to get his quicks bowling tight during the first 10 overs of new ball poor at best... Langer should also have got them a message..,
The diabolical review cost us dearly... we have a history of dud reviews, but it was plain stupid... it was never out... 
The dropped catches and missed run out not far behind...
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Actually I never did.

Well done to England.
It's now game on.

The mater of causation correlation...
Batting like that in a 4th dig will lose you the game 99 times of a hundred... and it should’ve but for our incompetent efforts...
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

dman2018 - 26 Aug 2019 7:11 PM

The mater of causation correlation...
Batting like that in a 4th dig will lose you the game 99 times of a hundred... and it should’ve but for our incompetent efforts...

Master*
Villi
Villi
Pro

dman2018 - 26 Aug 2019 7:09 PM
Steveswr33333 - 26 Aug 2019 10:57 AM

There was plenty of intimidation factor between patto and cummo... what we lacked was smarts, and Starcs yorkers when Stokes was teeing off on everything fullbto just short of a length...
Paines bowling changes and fields were questionable at best  for the entire innings... His inability to get his quicks bowling tight during the first 10 overs of new ball poor at best... Langer should also have got them a message..,
The diabolical review cost us dearly... we have a history of dud reviews, but it was plain stupid... it was never out... 
The dropped catches and missed run out not far behind...

Ok calm down Clint Gutherson....

Both captains fekked up with utilising their reviews during the test.... we had 1 wicket to take, Eng still needed over 50 runs.... Stokes just absolutely nailed it

And..... Leave Tim Paine out of this.... you just want to move in onto his beautiful munaki he’s got
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search