BDP

Author
Mooloolabadog
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
hounddog - 20 Oct 2020 12:09 PM
Micko - 20 Oct 2020 11:20 AM

BMoz copped a bad injury at the wrong time.

Get quality players on board and work out the positions later, Hoppa, Meaney, Smith and Averillo can play multiple positions.

There is no substitute for speed. We need to be sure there is enough left in the budget for a good half and hooker.
But run with the full cap now that we can.

The worst we can end up with is one of the best wingers in the game. Go for it.
ODF
ODF
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

What! Is every off contract player "linked" to the Bulldogs. We are the supposed front runners for JAC and I now hear that Naden from Penrith is on the outer with the chocolate soldiers. True or BS a backline of Cotric, Naden and JAC is a pretty lethal combination.
Mooloolabadog
Mooloolabadog
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

ODF - 20 Oct 2020 4:54 PM
What! Is every off contract player "linked" to the Bulldogs. We are the supposed front runners for JAC and I now hear that Naden from Penrith is on the outer with the chocolate soldiers. True or BS a backline of Cotric, Naden and JAC is a pretty lethal combination.

All we need good service inside them.
ODF
ODF
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Mdog  there us always a foil to every good plan. (Laughing emoji not required).
dman2018
dman2018
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Every player off contract or not has been linked to us by mainstream NRLol media and Villi for 2 and 22 years respectively...

At least Villis suggestions are out of desperation and a complete lack of being able to identify a decent footy player, whereas hack grub germoulist types are simply making shit up... Sloshedfield an co are no better than the grubs that produce the likes of Woman’s Day...

dman2018
dman2018
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Mooloolabadog - 20 Oct 2020 5:31 PM

All we need good service inside them.

Said the actress etc...
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Look at the way the mainstream media reports shit to get clicks...
2 weeks ago headline Rabbitohs player dies - a guy (all due respect to the family and the deceased) that played in a park team called the Rabbitohs...

Today AFL player throws woman to ground - some bloke that happened to play park AFL...

Fvcking disgusting abuse of their platform... Stop clicking unless it’s for the purpose of exposing their dodgy ways and innumerable lies...

Fvck mainstream media!!!... 
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

dman2018 - 20 Oct 2020 6:00 PM

Every player off contract or not has been linked to us by mainstream NRLol media and Villi for 2 and 22 years respectively...

At least Villis suggestions are out of desperation and a complete lack of being able to identify a decent footy player, whereas hack grub germoulist types are simply making shit up... Sloshedfield an co are no better than the grubs that produce the likes of Woman’s Day...

Can't we just abbreviate that to Villi is clueless?
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

We are a bidder because we have cash and they are on the market, nothing to say that we will hammer out a deal.
Naden is weird, Panthers might have a better player in the lower grades or they need to free up cap space.
They might be trying to keep Burton..

I say weird because they seem to be happy to let Naden go.
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

hounddog - 20 Oct 2020 6:42 PM

We are a bidder because we have cash and they are on the market, nothing to say that we will hammer out a deal.
Naden is weird, Panthers might have a better player in the lower grades or they need to free up cap space.

Re-signing Staines may be an indicator of their intentions...
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Well they've rushed Naden back into the first grade run on side for the grand final now because of that post.  :)
Mooloolabadog
Mooloolabadog
Pro

BloodyNora - 21 Oct 2020 9:59 AM

Well they've rushed Naden back into the first grade run on side for the grand final now because of that post.  :)

It's very confusing.  If his poor defence (which is a fact) was why he was dropped surely Melbourne will be as big a threat as Souths.  I think a last minute change coming up.
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Mooloolabadog - 21 Oct 2020 10:11 AM

It's very confusing.  If his poor defence (which is a fact) was why he was dropped surely Melbourne will be as big a threat as Souths.  I think a last minute change coming up.

Yes, there's be no certainties at this point. You'd only have to look at the 21 players named for each side & it's anyone's guess before kickoff on Sunday who the final 17's will be.

BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro

^there'll   :)

Villi
Villi
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Souths tell J Roberts to look elsewhere for 2021 even though he’s contracted....

Bennett clearing the decks to land JAC possibly?
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Villi - 21 Oct 2020 9:24 PM
Souths tell J Roberts to look elsewhere for 2021 even though he’s contracted....

Bennett clearing the decks to land JAC possibly?

You think we could tell Marki to look elsewhere for 2021???...
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

dman2018 - 21 Oct 2020 9:46 PM
Villi - 21 Oct 2020 9:24 PM

You think we could tell Marki to look elsewhere for 2021???...

The Roosters are looking to double their fan base.
Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

hounddog - 21 Oct 2020 9:58 PM
dman2018 - 21 Oct 2020 9:46 PM

The Roosters are looking to double their fan base.

No actually I'm a storm man now.....
Mooloolabadog
Mooloolabadog
Pro

By my count 8 out and 4 in (Cotric, Waddell, Hetherington and Green). So 4 spots left.  Assume Doorey will take 1. So 3 internal or external additions to come.  Who are they?
Villi
Villi
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Mooloolabadog - 22 Oct 2020 1:02 PM
By my count 8 out and 4 in (Cotric, Waddell, Hetherington and Green). So 4 spots left.  Assume Doorey will take 1. So 3 internal or external additions to come.  Who are they?

I say keep Doorey as a development player so he’s out of the 30 then can be drafted in later in the season with some reggies games under his belt. 

We are way over staffed in backrowers 

hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Green is apparently retiring and coaching at Newcastle now.

Halfback one needed - Townsend and/or Burton.
Hooker one needed - no idea.
Outside back/ fullback - the Fox?
Forwards - Doorey and probably Tapine promoted
If we don't get the Fox or need to do a swap one more outside back, wouldn't mind a good defensive centre.

If we add 4-5 good players we should have a reasonable squad.
Edited
4 Years Ago by hounddog
Mooloolabadog
Mooloolabadog
Pro

hounddog - 22 Oct 2020 3:07 PM

Green is apparently retiring and coaching at Newcastle now.

Halfback one needed - Townsend and/or Burton.
Hooker one needed - no idea.
Outside back/ fullback - the Fox?
Forwards - Doorey and probably Tapine promoted
If we don't get the Fox or need to do a swap one more outside back, wouldn't mind a good defensive centre.

If we add 4-5 good players we should have a reasonable squad.

I wish someone would make an official statement on Green.  I've only seen one story saying coaching at Newcastle is a possibility.  Is he on our roster or not?
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Mooloolabadog - 22 Oct 2020 6:02 PM
hounddog - 22 Oct 2020 3:07 PM

I wish someone would make an official statement on Green.  I've only seen one story saying coaching at Newcastle is a possibility.  Is he on our roster or not?

If it was official we’d have said something... He’s on our roster until he’s not... There’s no reason to keep it a secret... and it is a secret that couldn’t or wouldn’t  be kept anyway...

Sloshedfield and his like have about a 5% hit rate with our club since the leakers and cap fvckers were voted out...

On this note, I am wondering if BigT is BigG... BigT went to ground at the same time as BigG was asked to stand down... BigT, BigB, and BigG always did share a similar penchant for threatening legal action...

hounddog
hounddog
Legend

dman2018 - 22 Oct 2020 6:53 PM
Mooloolabadog - 22 Oct 2020 6:02 PM

If it was official we’d have said something... He’s on our roster until he’s not... There’s no reason to keep it a secret... and it is a secret that couldn’t or wouldn’t  be kept anyway...

Sloshedfield and his like have about a 5% hit rate with our club since the leakers and cap fvckers were voted out...

On this note, I am wondering if BigT is BigG... BigT went to ground at the same time as BigG was asked to stand down... BigT, BigB, and BigG always did share a similar penchant for threatening legal action...

Damn I thought Green leaving was a done deal.

I blame BigBird - both of them and Kermit looks sus.

Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

hounddog - 22 Oct 2020 7:23 PM
dman2018 - 22 Oct 2020 6:53 PM

Damn I thought Green leaving was a done deal.

I blame BigBird - both of them and Kermit looks sus.

Big Bird is good at winding back the clock...come to think of it he probably isn't

BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro

Someone gave the Telegraph a slap  :)

https://www.theroar.com.au/2020/10/23/daily-telegraph-accidentally-reveals-nrl-grand-final-winner-before-kick-off/

ODF
ODF
Pro

I can't see Penrith beating the Storm. And talking about the Storm why is everyone intent on putting JAC at fullback if he comes to the Dogs. For mine Meaney does a good job and would only get better if they fvcking well left him at FB instead of continually shifting him to the wing. He is not a winger so why is the club deluding itself that he is.
Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

Oh that is good.
I particularly love the last line with Smith's post-footy occupation. Hilarious!
Marki
Marki
World Class

ODF - 23 Oct 2020 2:27 PM
I can't see Penrith beating the Storm. And talking about the Storm why is everyone intent on putting JAC at fullback if he comes to the Dogs. For mine Meaney does a good job and would only get better if they fvcking well left him at FB instead of continually shifting him to the wing. He is not a winger so why is the club deluding itself that he is.

Its all to do with JAC wanting fullback money...
I actually agree with you and would like to see Meaney remain at fullback with JAC on wing. 
I'd even pay him 600k for it. He's worth it and he will become a draw card for other top players. 
Villi
Villi
Pro

Marki - 23 Oct 2020 6:46 PM
ODF - 23 Oct 2020 2:27 PM

Its all to do with JAC wanting fullback money...
I actually agree with you and would like to see Meaney remain at fullback with JAC on wing. 
I'd even pay him 600k for it. He's worth it and he will become a draw card for other top players. 

(Reading the Play) on Twitter mentioned that JAC will go to the Tigers, and the Storm will still get Reimis Smith. 

It doesn’t mention what the Dogs get in return??

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search