BDP

Author
Mooloolabadog
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Mooloolabadog - 4 Nov 2020 10:35 PM
Micko - 4 Nov 2020 9:50 PM

The USA has degenerated into a sh#t heap of a country.  Unscalable around the White House, shops being boarded up, all because of an election in a democracy.

Unscalable fence
Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

hounddog - 5 Nov 2020 6:55 AM
ODF - 4 Nov 2020 10:22 PM

Marki tipped him he knows that is the kiss of death.

Leave my trump alone....
Marki
Marki
World Class
World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)World Class (8K reputation)

Marki - 5 Nov 2020 9:09 AM

Leave my trump alone....

Cmon Zef say something.....i know you are itching.....

Biden is just about over the line....

(Note: I don't have any particular interest on who wins the election but i do like the theatre of Trump, so would have like another 4 years of it...)
Mick O
Mick O
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Leave my trump alone....

You are the greatest mock I have ever seen Marki. Love your work.

Zef
Zef
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Marki - 5 Nov 2020 12:21 PM

Cmon Zef say something.....i know you are itching.....

Biden is just about over the line....

(Note: I don't have any particular interest on who wins the election but i do like the theatre of Trump, so would have like another 4 years of it...)

He’ cooked, stick a fork in him. Out of the six remaining states, Agent Orange has a realistic chance in Pennsylvania, some chance in Georgia, none in the rest. More likely that Biden gets them all and clears 300.

He’s a one term President. A loser.

And it’s just the beginning. The SDNY prosecutor now has a clear shot at him and the rest of his crime family. And so do his creditors.

SCHADENFREUDE! SCHADENFREUDE!

Zef
Zef
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

The next Trump is coming though. Biden’s got the most votes in history ONLY because he’s running against a populist who in turn’s got the most losing votes in history.

What it shows is that populist politics works in The U.S, so it’s gonna be there for a long time. Both parties are gonna increasingly pander to their base, the most extreme on both sides.

So the next Trump’s coming, probably as early as 2024. And they’ll be smarter, probably not a criminal and not as adept at completely f***ing up their own chances as Trump has been. And they won’t necessarily come from the right, there’s plenty out there to the left of Bernie who would’ve been taking notes over the last 4 years.

Thank f*** we have compulsory and preferential voting in Australia, it keeps our politics in the middle. We’ll get Trumps, and in fact we have in Hanson, Palmer and quite a few more over the years, but they’ll never be a Gov party. Because you have to win the middle to govern in Australia and they all vote.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Zef
Marki
Marki
World Class

Zef - 5 Nov 2020 1:27 PM
The next Trump is coming though. Biden’s got the most votes in history ONLY because he’s running against a populist who in turn’s got the most losing votes in history.

What it shows is that populist politics works in The U.S, so it’s gonna be there for a long time. Both parties are gonna increasingly pander to their base, the most extreme on both sides.

So the next Trump’s coming, probably as early as 2024. And they’ll be smarter, probably not a criminal and not as adept at completely f***ing up their own chances as Trump has been. And they won’t necessarily come from the right, there’s plenty out there to the left of Bernie who would’ve been taking notes over the last 4 years.

Thank f*** we have compulsory and preferential voting in Australia, it keeps our politics in the middle. We’ll get Trumps, and in fact we have in Hanson, Palmer and quite a few more over the years, but they’ll never be a Gov party. Because you have to win the middle to govern in Australia and they all vote.

Very true on your last paragraph there....
It would be good if the Australian public was better aware of how our preferential voting system works.
I like having the Hansons and the Clive Palmers involved as they offer some perspective and balance to the issues at hand.
They are probably too opinionated and divisive on their own but their ideologies keep Governments balanced and fair IMO
Villi
Villi
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Dogs have promoted Tyrone Harding & James Roumanos into their Top 30 squad. 

I think that’ll bring the total number of Top 30 contracted players to 28. 

Doorey is still listed as a Development Squad player. 

Villi
Villi
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Villi - 5 Nov 2020 4:19 PM
Dogs have promoted Tyrone Harding & James Roumanos into their Top 30 squad. 

I think that’ll bring the total number of Top 30 contracted players to 28. 

Doorey is still listed as a Development Squad player. 

Correction:-  29 players now contracted in top 30 squad

Doorey definitely not in that Top 30. 
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Villi, can they still make changes to that 29 or is it totally locked in now unless any of those have their contracts terminated? There's still so long to go until the transfer deadline & it seems like there's barely any wriggle room left if they bring in any big signings.
Villi
Villi
Pro

BloodyNora - 5 Nov 2020 5:48 PM
Villi, can they still make changes to that 29 or is it totally locked in now unless any of those have their contracts terminated? There's still so long to go until the transfer deadline & it seems like there's barely any wriggle room left if they bring in any big signings.

BN.... all the clubs need to do by Nov1 is list a min. of 24 players for the Top 30

By March, that number I think must be 28 or 29, then by June 1st you must have a total of 30. 

I’m surprised they’ve gone all the way to upgrade Katoa the winger, Harding & Roumanos into the Top 30. 

Marki
Marki
World Class

Villi - 5 Nov 2020 6:17 PM
BloodyNora - 5 Nov 2020 5:48 PM

BN.... all the clubs need to do by Nov1 is list a min. of 24 players for the Top 30

By March, that number I think must be 28 or 29, then by June 1st you must have a total of 30. 

I’m surprised they’ve gone all the way to upgrade Katoa the winger, Harding & Roumanos into the Top 30. 

I'm surprised too.
Are we not interested in any further signings?
Seems odd to me that we would trip over ourselves to promote untried reserve graders when we dont have to...
dman2018
dman2018
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Marki - 5 Nov 2020 6:51 PM

I'm surprised too.
Are we not interested in any further signings?
Seems odd to me that we would trip over ourselves to promote untried reserve graders when we dont have to...

Hopefully we know Remis is on his way South with JAC to take that spot... then Green off to knights with Burton and another to make 30....

Mooloolabadog
Mooloolabadog
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Zef - 5 Nov 2020 1:12 PM
Marki - 5 Nov 2020 12:21 PM

He’ cooked, stick a fork in him. Out of the six remaining states, Agent Orange has a realistic chance in Pennsylvania, some chance in Georgia, none in the rest. More likely that Biden gets them all and clears 300.

He’s a one term President. A loser.

And it’s just the beginning. The SDNY prosecutor now has a clear shot at him and the rest of his crime family. And so do his creditors.

SCHADENFREUDE! SCHADENFREUDE!

Very strange system they have in the USA.  The president retains his total authority until midday on inauguration day. No caretaker period, no limits.  A full 11 weeks. 
You can bet he is looking at all possibilities for immunities or pardons for him and his family.  However this only works for federal law.
Mooloolabadog
Mooloolabadog
Pro

Interesting on US Fox news. Video showing man being bashed in some sort of protest.  Host says "this is Joe Biden's America".  Has Joe Biden been president and nobody knew?
Zef
Zef
Pro

Mooloolabadog - 5 Nov 2020 7:58 PM

Very strange system they have in the USA.  The president retains his total authority until midday on inauguration day. No caretaker period, no limits.  A full 11 weeks. 
You can bet he is looking at all possibilities for immunities or pardons for him and his family.  However this only works for federal law.

It’s an anachronism from their founding. First Presidential election was in 17whatever when votes would be carted to the capital by horse. It could take months just to collect all the votes and in fact Inauguration Day used to be around March or so to allow for that. So someone still had to be in charge while all that happened and fair enough.... back then.

But like plenty other stupid things in The U.S they hang on to this because it was written by “The Founding Fathers” even though in the modern age the President elect would be quite capable of taking office the day after results are declared wether it be Dec (the latest it’s been in the 20th century Bush v Gore) or within a week or day like every other one.
hounddog
hounddog
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Micko - 5 Nov 2020 12:26 PM

You are the greatest mock I have ever seen Marki. Love your work.

Marki's mocks of the Roosters and Trump are ledgendary 😁
BloodyNora
BloodyNora
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

That's understandable. I'm just surprised at this stage that they haven't left it at 24 or 25 to keep more options & possibilities open rather than locking the box now & saying that's it, only 1 more unless any of the 29 is released. I'm fairly sure the NRL let it go over 30 if there's season ending injuries, but that's a different thing altogether.
Mooloolabadog
Mooloolabadog
Pro

How can Cordner be fit to return in SOO1 and not fit for SOO2?
Steveswr33333
Steveswr33333
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Mooloolabadog - 6 Nov 2020 1:15 PM

A very good question indeed. It all has to do with his chin.
Marki
Marki
World Class

Coz they realised he wasnt fit and dont want any further litigation!

I think the NRL stepped in.

Good on them for doing so.

After multiple premierships and SOO series wins as well as Test wins ge should really take the advice and retire.

Others havent been as fortunate as him to have won so many accolades, yet have still retired.
Marki
Marki
World Class

Steveswr33333 - 6 Nov 2020 3:39 PM

A very good question indeed. It all has to do with his chin.

Lol. It takes a special kind of protein shake to get that sort of chin....
Mooloolabadog
Mooloolabadog
Pro

Marki - 6 Nov 2020 3:45 PM

Coz they realised he wasnt fit and dont want any further litigation!

I think the NRL stepped in.

Good on them for doing so.

After multiple premierships and SOO series wins as well as Test wins ge should really take the advice and retire.

Others havent been as fortunate as him to have won so many accolades, yet have still retired.

The NRL HIA guidelines make interesting reading.  Among other things they do not differentiate between a concussion and a suspected concussion.  In either case no return that day.  
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

Just saw Xmas lights... like... really???...
Villi
Villi
Pro

dman2018 - 6 Nov 2020 8:06 PM

Have you spoken to Dr. Marki about this concern?

Xmas lights can cause serious damage....
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Well it is Xmas tomorrow, have you been on a bender? 😁
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

Villi - 6 Nov 2020 8:40 PM

Have you spoken to Dr. Marki about this concern?

Xmas lights can cause serious damage....

When he sees pink unicorns that is ok, just means he is drunk and gay.
hounddog
hounddog
Legend

An angry Trump just asked me if  I know someone called Marki.

I said put your mum on the phone, you are a naughty little boy.
dman2018
dman2018
Legend

hounddog - 7 Nov 2020 6:02 AM
An angry Trump just asked me if  I know someone called Marki.

I said put your mum on the phone, you are a naughty little boy.

I’m hearing rumours Dr Mocki backed Anthony Van Dyvk in the cup last week...
He is also on the case attempting ‘Prognosis Murder’ style to establish links between Para stadium and Adelaide Oval turf after the vicious blade attack on Boyd...
#theothervandyke
Villi
Villi
Pro

dman2018 - 7 Nov 2020 8:39 AM
hounddog - 7 Nov 2020 6:02 AM

I’m hearing rumours Dr Mocki backed Anthony Van Dyvk in the cup last week...
He is also on the case attempting ‘Prognosis Murder’ style to establish links between Para stadium and Adelaide Oval turf after the vicious blade attack on Boyd...
#theothervandyke

Hahahahahaha.... 

did you get lucky last night Dman?
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search