Belgium beat Brazil 2-1 to set up France semi-final clash [Comments]

Belgium beat Brazil 2-1 to set up France semi-final clash [Comments]

Author
FTBLbot
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Will Joy
Will Joy
Under 7s
Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)

I watched a lot of the match between Brazil & Belgium but was very disappointed in the quality of most of the players but one point I particularly noted was the trmendous skills Neymar of Brazil showed  in his persistence of "FAKING'  he made dozens of fake foulson him that were totally FAKE,  I beleive he should have been sent off before half time for this stupid acting....I thought about it the following day and I began to wonder if he has received coaching from GAVIN WANGANINE  the PORT POWER FAKER??? he ( NEYMAR) IS NEARLY AS GOOD AS GAVIN AT THIS UNNECESSARY EXTRA IN OUR GAME
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Wiljoy - 7 Jul 2018 7:32 PM
I watched a lot of the match between Brazil & Belgium but was very disappointed in the quality of most of the players but one point I particularly noted was the trmendous skills Neymar of Brazil showed  in his persistence of "FAKING'  he made dozens of fake foulson him that were totally FAKE,  I beleive he should have been sent off before half time for this stupid acting....I thought about it the following day and I began to wonder if he has received coaching from GAVIN WANGANINE  the PORT POWER FAKER??? he ( NEYMAR) IS NEARLY AS GOOD AS GAVIN AT THIS UNNECESSARY EXTRA IN OUR GAME

LOL
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search