Why some Croatian fans would actually be glad to see their side lose to England [Comments]

Why some Croatian fans would actually be glad to see their side lose...

Author
FTBLbot
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Davstar
Davstar
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

I literally just left Croatia after spending nearly a month in the country from Dubrovnik to Zagreb  i can tell you know NO ONE wants there national team to lose, some of the locals will complain about the FA and governance of football in Croatia but EVERYONE is excited that the team could surpass the 1998 squad. 

This is a typical western misunderstanding of other cultures....It is just like in Australia we dont like the FFA because of poor management and corruption it is the same thing. 

Literally every channel, every 2nd corner on  streets has support for the national team, when Croatia play not only is every pub full they give discounts on beers and drinks because of the national pride 

On top of that NO ONE IN EUROPE WANTS ENGLAND TO WIN THEY HAVE BEEN LOUD, ARROGANT AND HAVE BEEN BREAKING SHIT EVERYWHERE!

these Kangaroos can play football - 
Ange P. (Intercontinental WC Play-offs 2017) 

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

What a fucking joke of an article. Only the biggest drop kick rat would prefer England to win if they are Croatian. 
I can't stand lowy and gallop and can't stand the FFA, that didn't mean I was glad to watch us fail to win a game in the World Cup. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search