Gil McLachlan Dutton Matter

Gil McLachlan Dutton Matter

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
can't we all get along? 
Cappuccino
Cappuccino
Amateur
Amateur (723 reputation)Amateur (723 reputation)Amateur (723 reputation)Amateur (723 reputation)Amateur (723 reputation)Amateur (723 reputation)Amateur (723 reputation)Amateur (723 reputation)Amateur (723 reputation)Amateur (723 reputation)Amateur (723 reputation)

This thread is a sobering reminder of why I gave up on this forum long ago.
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Cappuccino - 6 Sep 2018 2:30 PM
This thread is a sobering reminder of why I gave up on this forum long ago.

Your avatar is a Wanderers fan with a balaclava. People gave up on you a long time ago.  
redcup
redcup
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

BrisbaneBhoy - 6 Sep 2018 11:25 AM
Derider - 6 Sep 2018 11:14 AM

This. 

It just oozes inequality and if you want to join the them crowd in the "us v them" mob I can't stop you!
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

I like the bit that says if you're half decent looking you can't be a nanny.  Who knew?

Member since 2008.

redcup
redcup
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 6 Sep 2018 1:03 PM
can't we all get along? 

I would like that, although it's been proved by history to be a resounding NO!
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

redcup - 6 Sep 2018 3:03 PM
Melbcityguy - 6 Sep 2018 1:03 PM

I would like that, although it's been proved by history to be a resounding NO!

History of who? 
redcup
redcup
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 6 Sep 2018 10:24 AM
Farking ET.

Seeing as how Boca v River Plate, Real Madrid v Barca and many more exist as being one of the foundation stones of modern football and an intrinsic part of the game, I'd say ET - pfft!
redcup
redcup
Pro

Melbcityguy - 6 Sep 2018 3:05 PM
redcup - 6 Sep 2018 3:03 PM

History of who? 

Well, I could say Neanderthals and the new species of humanoid coming out of Africa, or the Britons and Romans. History is pretty flexible.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

redcup - 6 Sep 2018 3:19 PM
Melbcityguy - 6 Sep 2018 3:05 PM

Well, I could say Neanderthals and the new species of humanoid coming out of Africa, or the Britons and Romans. History is pretty flexible.

we're on a football forum we're smart then the neanderthals and romans! 
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 6 Sep 2018 3:02 PM
I like the bit that says if you're half decent looking you can't be a nanny.  Who knew?

Isn't that the difference between a nanny and an au-pair ?

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

bohemia
bohemia
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

New_Dawn_Kiwi_Fan - 6 Sep 2018 11:12 AM

wnb
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro

redcup - 6 Sep 2018 3:00 PM
BrisbaneBhoy - 6 Sep 2018 11:25 AM

It just oozes inequality and if you want to join the them crowd in the "us v them" mob I can't stop you!

This isn't anything to do with "us vs them". This is nothing more then a friend helping a friend. It is no different to a friend giving a friend a service/discount/whatever, that they may not necessarily give to other people. It's a case of "not what you know, but who you know" type thing. As far as I can see, there is nothing sinister going on here. Then again, I could be wrong.

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

BrisbaneBhoy - 6 Sep 2018 6:09 PM

This isn't anything to do with "us vs them". This is nothing more then a friend helping a friend. It is no different to a friend giving a friend a service/discount/whatever, that they may not necessarily give to other people. It's a case of "not what you know, but who you know" type thing. As far as I can see, there is nothing sinister going on here. Then again, I could be wrong.

Are you meant to do favours for favours with lives as opposed to Mars Bars?

He is an MP not your mate that works down the servo.

It's the blatant hypocrisy that has people gunning for him.
Not the fact he let a couple of mate's crumpets stay.

Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

BrisbaneBhoy - 6 Sep 2018 6:09 PM

Also when did Australia start becoming a country where you are happy with politicians helping who they know and sneering at who they don't as opposed to being a good public servant to the people they work for?

That might be the way the world works but have we become so apathetic that when it happens we just shrug as opposed to holding people in public office accountable?

miron mercedes
miron mercedes
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

The hypocrisy is people making out this is some new and rare thing . Ministers on all sides of politics always have and always will give "special consideration" to individual cases ...in other words ..."favours to mates" .
Labour has always done it, the coalition has always done it.
It is not illegal ..it is actually part of their brief to listen to petitions from the public...however both sides will obviously listen harder if a friend is the petitioner.
Nothing to see here .
The only "illegality here is that Dutton may have lied to parliament by saying he did not know one of them.
All pollies lie to parliament ...but Dutton may have been caught out doing it.

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

Rather like Mods who only send some threads to ET

FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans

Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Would have been happy to leave this thread in Aus football if it hadn't descended into a bitch-fight about whether photos should be posted when discussing au pairs, etc.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Buggalugs 2.0 - 7 Sep 2018 10:16 AM
Rather like Mods who only send some threads to ET

loooooooooool

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

paulbagzFC - 7 Sep 2018 1:29 PM
Buggalugs 2.0 - 7 Sep 2018 10:16 AM

loooooooooool

-PB

Related image

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search