Albee Layer’s Instagram Outburst on Jaws [Comments]

Albee Layer’s Instagram Outburst on Jaws [Comments]

Author
TracksBot
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

SallyMills
SallyMills
Under 7s
Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
That was so stressful, man. And i really appreciate what he says cause he is not afraid of calling things as he see them. I remember when he just started to post some pics and photos and other stuff on instagram. He hadn't had much popularity. And i remember that he used to buy likes and shares and more people visited him so this how he woke up with popularity and likes under posts and comments. I believe it cause i have done it myself and so i promoted my acc and increased my statistics of views and visits on instagram.

Edited
Last Month by SallyMills
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search