Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Author
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
To all cricket lovers on IC...even you Mike:P
Happy New Year toast animated emoticon

Edited
5 Years Ago by baggygreenmania
MikeR
MikeR
Hacker
Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)

Forgot it was New Years, yeah Happy New Years, Now I'll have to remember to date 19 instead of 18
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

MikeR - 1 Jan 2019 10:27 AM
Forgot it was New Years, yeah Happy New Years, Now I'll have to remember to date 19 instead of 18

Are you, like me, becoming tired of the Sydney NYE show? Wait on wrong person to ask as you hate Sydney and probably never watch it. Anyway it is the same old same old every year. No imagination goes into it. There is one redeeming feature tho as over the past few years they have introduced a lite show.. as in laser. Now I like that part of the display. The annual harbor-side show is a good "cash cow" for the organisers as it has a one billion world-wide audience.
Edited
5 Years Ago by baggygreenmania
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

happy new year

Hope its a better one for oz sport!
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

grazorblade - 1 Jan 2019 4:13 PM
happy new year

Hope its a better one for oz sport!

cricket especially.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Happy New Year everybody in the Cricket Section.

It has been a  tough year for Aussie cricket supporters. I think we've won two Tests this year including the first one in South Africa.

A few of us thankfully have football to  follow, where Australia is current Asian Cup holders.

The analogy I will use, is that Australia has had a similar standing in a far smaller field of world cricket, to Germany and Brazil in football. Historically, Aus has been a world  cricket powerhouse who is now on the slide.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Decentric
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Decentric - 1 Jan 2019 11:54 PM
Happy New Year everybody in the Cricket Section.

It has been a  tough year for Aussie cricket supporters. I think we've won two Tests this year including the first one in South Africa.

A few of us thankfully have football to  follow, where Australia is current Asian Cup holders.

The analogy I will use, is that Australia has had a similar standing in a far smaller field of world cricket, to Germany and Brazil in football. Historically, Aus has been a world  cricket powerhouse who is now on the slide.

Swings and roundabouts DC. I have no doubt the Baggy Greens are in for another golden era down the track. First this mob of dismal batsmen have to go. Replacing the phenomenal Steve Smith will not be easy. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search