Stajcic shock: Matildas lose coach ahead of World Cup [Comments]

Stajcic shock: Matildas lose coach ahead of World Cup [Comments]

Author
lukerobinho
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 5 Oct 2021 11:01 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 5 Oct 2021 10:11 PM

Also harassment needs to be called out. And not swept under the rug 

It needs to be dealt with in house there's nothing to be gained by turning it into a Media Circus
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

lukerobinho - 5 Oct 2021 11:14 PM

It needs to be dealt with in house there's nothing to be gained by turning it into a Media Circus

Yeah nah. It never gets dealt with in-house.  It's usually ignored until the media get involved.  Bullying and harassment needs to be stamped out and not ignored and said it's just banter . It's gone on too long and the f.a and soccer Australia and other organisations have ignored it. 
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

This is sad story and I feel sorry for De Vanna and any player that has experienced similar problems, but its good its come to light so the parties of concern can learn from this not only to become better people but make the experience better for future generations so they dont experience same like previous generations have gone through.

Elite sport is brutal and sometimes it can get the best and worse out of people went chasing that medal or trophy but there is no shame in calling out the behaviour that's not on that could effect someone's mental health and even physical wellbeing. 

The question can transparency be encouraged here? it might mean some showing their true colours but it least we would know who is behind this so they can learn from it but I guess thats hard when friendships and jobs are on the line but this is bigger than your status its all about integrity and admitting your wrong doings because as we know nobody is perfect in this world as we have seen in the last few days...

I also feel for Staj too, we knew something was seriously wrong when the stench is still around with a World Cup on our doorstep in 2023.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Can someone please post the text of the paywalled stuff.  Thanks.

Member since 2008.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 6 Oct 2021 7:18 AM
Can someone please post the text of the paywalled stuff.  Thanks.

Sorry mate it wasnt paywalled yesterday when I posted... beyond my tech ability ...
Pretty yucky stuff though, DeVanna tells of being "dry humped" by Matildas teammates and being invited to jump in the shower with two team mates soaping each other up. Being asked as a 17 year old if she prefers boys or girls and then being ostracized by the whole squad for not having the right sexual orientation.
Also I take back by comments about her revealing all this now. It seems she has been complaining for years and has tried mediation and even as recently as September this year try to have meetings with FFA to discuss further. Shit is going to go down now this is out in the open and strong rumours about litigation from an ex Matildas coach and 4 players with grievances, if not more.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Sorry I disagree with you. The Catholic Church tried the same approach for 2 thousand years and now we have generations of people with alcoholism, depression, suicide and all sorts of mental health problems.
Anyone with any tiny instinct to protect women (whether the are loved ones or just out of sheer respect for our fellow human beings) should be cheering on a commission of enquiry into these allegations... Its beyond football
Midfielder
Midfielder
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 6 Oct 2021 9:49 AM

Sorry I disagree with you. The Catholic Church tried the same approach for 2 thousand years and now we have generations of people with alcoholism, depression, suicide and all sorts of mental health problems.
Anyone with any tiny instinct to protect women (whether the are loved ones or just out of sheer respect for our fellow human beings) should be cheering on a commission of enquiry into these allegations... Its beyond football

I think calling an independent public inquiry is outside the power of FA and would need some form of gov to start ...

However, she raises some concerning behaviour ... it also seems to support that a certain "click" did not agree with the then coach and thats what led in time to his dismissal 
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

10/10
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Midfielder - 6 Oct 2021 9:55 AM

I think calling an independent public inquiry is outside the power of FA and would need some form of gov to start ...

However, she raises some concerning behaviour ... it also seems to support that a certain "click" did not agree with the then coach and thats what led in time to his dismissal 

Its a little disappointing that the PFA (if allegations are true) who's very existence should be about looking after the professional players welfare, has done nothing about this for sooo long. The FA may very well have brought the A-Leagues brand under the one name recently but lets see what they do about true equality....
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/football/matildas-star-lisa-de-vanna-details-horrific-abuse-and-bullying-in-footballs-toxic-culture/news-story/b2e11f790faa63f24a47d1ad90b1709c

Matildas legend Lisa De Vanna and a string of former Australian women’s soccer players have revealed a toxic culture within the sport that includes allegations of indecent assault, sexual harassment, bullying and grooming.

So bad was De Vanna’s experience as a teenager within the code that she alleges a teammate pulled her down from behind and was dry-humped, prompting the star striker to threaten to fight them.

The 36-year-old is speaking up now after being triggered by a recent incident involving a current professional player within the Football Australia system - a player she said had suffered personally and professionally.

“There needs to be consequences,” De Vanna said. “There needs to be accountability. I have seen cultural problems at all levels throughout the years - from men and women - and girls coming through need to be brave, and also the girls that have been through this also need to be brave and know they are not alone.

“It’s a sensitive topic and it takes a brave and courageous person to speak up.

“Have I been sexually harassed? Yes. Have I been bullied? Yes. Ostracised? Yes. Have I seen things that have made me uncomfortable? Yes.

“In any sporting organisation and in any environment, grooming, preying and unprofessional behaviour makes me sick.

“As a youngster and a player I didn’t know how to address this ... but it is still happening across all levels and it’s time to speak up.”

Lisa De Vanna has bravely shared her story hoping for consequences
De Vanna also highlighted another inappropriate moment away from the sporting field.

“There was a time when I was asked to join two girls in the shower rubbing soap on each other,” De Vanna said.

“I told them to f*** off and they laughed and said “you know you want to join us”.

“There has to be accountability ... and I think Football Australia are ready to look into this now.”

The recently retired, 150-cap veteran, took to social media at the weekend to respond to a tweet from US soccer superstar Megan Rapinoe who was commenting on allegations of sexual harassment in the NWSL.

Rapinoe had tweeted “Men protecting men, who are abusing Women.”

De Vanna tweeted back: “I agree @mPinoe but I have witnessed W my eyes.

- Women protecting women who abuse women.

- Players protecting senior players who abuse younger players.

- Organisations protecting “coaches/players” who abuse players.

Abuse is abuse. Poor behaviour is poor across all boards!”

20 YEAR COVER UP
De Vanna said there were many times she felt uncomfortable throughout her career.

One of those uncomfortable times was as a Young Matilda in 2001.

“I was pulled down from behind and dry-humped by a few of my teammates. I fought my way off the floor kicking and screaming. They thought it was funny,” she said.

“I was just a young kid from Perth, I didn’t know any different. I lost my shit and wanted to punch them.

“But then they thought I was the problem and I was isolated from the rest of the team and put in a different room.

“I was 17-years-old ... I didn’t know what was happening.”

Former Matilda Elissia Carnavas, formerly Canham, was also selected for the camp and witnessed what De Vanna endured.

Carnavas has decided to speak to News Corp out of concerns for her eight-year-old daughter who continues to play the sport she loves.

“Having been a mother, and now a coach, I think about the pathways for my daughters and all our daughters in women’s sport,” she said.

“Whatever sport our daughters play, we want them to be safe.

“And what happened to Lisa shouldn’t have happened. I witnessed everything Lisa has said.

“They targeted Lisa. It was a big joke. They were trying to provoke her (by sexually harassing her) and making her feel uncomfortable.

“It got to the point where Lisa snapped in that camp and became aggressive ... and wanted to punch them.”

READ FOOTBALL AUSTRALIA’S RESPONSE TO THE BOMBSHELL ALLEGATIONS

The incident was also confirmed by De Vanna’s former manager and adviser, Rose Garofano, who questioned the sports governing body at the time, Soccer Australia.

“She (De Vanna) called me and said she was frightened, upset, scared and angry,” Garofano said.

“She (Lisa) said they came at her. (the players) probably thought it was funny and just part of an “initiation”.

“When Soccer Australia found out the full details of the incident, I was informed they’d deal with it in-house.”

OTHERS HAVE SUFFERED
Former W-League star Rhali Dobson has also claimed she was a target of predatory behaviour.

Dobson, who played for Melbourne City, Newcastle Jets, the Young Matildas and Matildas over a 13-year career, said the pressure off the field outweighed the pressure on it.

“Initially why I made myself so feminine was because I was trying to keep people away from me,” Dobson said.

“I know what it was like when I was younger, I didn’t want to even have a shower after the game.

“I’d wait until I got back to my room. There were a couple of us young ones that were all in the same boat.

“A lot of it is pushed under the rug. It was a case of grooming when I first came on the scene because I was asked: ‘Do I prefer boys or do you prefer girls?’

“I said I liked boys and remember just looking down at the ground and all the laughter and being told: ‘We’ll change that soon enough.’

“As you get higher up in the levels when it comes to the national circuit, if you don’t fit in with the crowd you won’t make it.

“It’s a world that’s very much still going, in the world at the top levels, and until you start addressing this, nothing is going to change.”

Dobson played her final game of her career for Melbourne City in March to support her fiancé, Matt, who is battling brain cancer.

The explosive allegations are a bombshell for Football Australia who earlier this year won the rights to hold the 2023 Women’s World Cup jointly with New Zealand.

The allegations are in addition to incidents highlighted by several other sports in Australia:

• In May, an independent review by the Australian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) into gymnastics revealed accusations of widespread culture of emotional and sexual abuse;

• Swimming Australia has come under fire by complaints of poor culture made by former elite swimmers dating back decades;

More Coverage
FA’s surprising response to abuse bombshell
• Prior to the Olympics, Hockey Australia handed down a damning review of bullying, fat shaming and homophobic behaviour after several women came forward about alleged abuse in the sport’s elite program.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/football/read-fas-response-to-matildas-legend-lisa-de-vannas-bombshell-accusations/news-story/586390115bcf51a887dff1addb9ecf4a

There's a screen cap from Bonita as well that didn't copy over unfortunately. https://s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/static11.nwnsport.com/doc/WIF.pdf 

Read FA’s response to Matildas legend Lisa De Vanna’s bombshell accusations
FA promised to act quickly to investigate bombshell accusations from Lisa De Vanna - but that hasn’t gone down well. Read their statement here.

Julian Linden
3 min read
October 6, 2021 - 7:44AM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom
FFA say they have spoken to Lisa De Vanna, though not about her specific complaints.
Football
Don't miss out on the headlines from Football. Followed categories will be added to My News.

Follow
Criticised in the past for dragging its heels over player welfare issues, Football Australia (FA) has got straight on the front foot this time, promising to investigate any formal complaints that are lodged about inappropriate behaviour.

Notified by News Corp following Lisa De Vanna’s bombshell allegations about how she was harassed and bullied during her playing days, FA revealed it has already contacted the Matildas legend before it was aware of the exact nature of her complaints.

“While it is not appropriate to discuss individual cases, we have met with Lisa De Vanna and heard her grievances, and can confirm that the specific allegations made public were not raised with us in that meeting,” an FA spokesperson said.

“We have no knowledge of what steps, if any our predecessor organisation, Soccer Australia, undertook in 2001.

Football Australia CEO James Johnson. Picture: NCA NewsWire/Christian Gilles
“In the event that Lisa chooses to lodge a formal complaint through the appropriate channels we will in turn be in a position to investigate and, if appropriate, act accordingly.

“The same process is open to Rhali Dobson and other former players and staff to formally bring forward any claims.”

FA’s promise to act quickly will be welcomed by critics who have long argued that sporting bodies too often sweep serious integrity issues under the carpet.

But they were quickly rebuffed by De Vanna’s former manager and adviser Rose Garofano, who blasted the FA’s response.

“(The FA statement is) not factually true. (De Vanna) has tried for 1.5 years to meet with Board, to finally get meeting, then cancelled & me as her mentor blocked by Chairman of FA,” Garofano wrote on Twitter.

“She finally met on 20.9.21. We submitted a request for Inquiry on 17.7.21 & still no response.

“Ever wonder how LDV became a prickly pear? She built this armour at a very young age to stop being a target.

“Not a fav of many people but raw and brazen enough to say what’s true.

“Hope more help build a different future of football.”

FA, now under the guidance of new CEO James Johnson, has vowed to change all that, revealing it has already spoken to the federal government approved authority for investigating taxpayer-funded sports.

“Over and above Football Australia’s formal complaints handling process, we have also been engaging with Sport Integrity Australia (SIA) to develop an additional process for independently investigating allegations of a historical nature as they relate to former players and staff – such as Lisa and Rhali,” FA said.

“We will announce the joint initiative with SIA once the details have been finalised.”

It is less than two years since FA conducted a review into how the sport is run in this country after the sudden dismissal of former Matildas coach Alen Stajcic but there are already calls for a fresh investigation.

Stajcic’s dismissal was not related to De Vanna’s claims and he’s not accused of any wrongdoing.

One of the findings from that 2019 review — conducted by Diane Smith-Gander, Rod McGeoch and Liz Ellis — was the lack of trust that players had in administrators but FA said important reforms were already being made and more were forthcoming.

“We have implemented at least 75% of the recommendations from the review and we are in the process of implementing the balance,” FA said.

“Further, we intend to go beyond the recommendations in the report as we set about addressing the cultural issues of the past and putting Australian football – both women’s and men’s – on a path to continual improvement and sustainable success on and off the field.

“Key initiatives so far have included the appointment of specialist resources in and around our women’s national teams including new senior and assistant coaches, high performance and technical directors, and a national wellbeing manager.”

Former Matildas' head coach Alan Stajcic’s sudden dismissal in 2019 shocked many. Picture: AAP
However, critics of the 2019 review say it was not fully independent after it emerged that Stajcic was not spoken to during the investigation.

Former head of Corporate and Public Affairs and football whistleblower Bonita Mersiades called on FA to conduct a fresh probe into De Vanna’s claims.

“They cannot, and should not, be ignored – and nor should they be examined in isolation of issues that are happening elsewhere, such as the USA and Canada,” Mersiades said in a letter from Women In Sport.

“We, therefore, urge you to establish an independent external inquiry into the culture of women’s football in Australia to ensure that the environment is safe and happy for all girls and women playing the game.”

FA said it was committed to the safety and wellbeing of everyone in the game and called on anyone with information to come forward.

“Australian football takes a zero-tolerance approach to any conduct which breaches the standards and values expected of people in the game,” the spokesperson said.

More Coverage
Sexual harassment bombshell: Matildas star’s shock revelation
“To that end, we encourage anyone to bring forward their concerns through Football Australia’s formal complaints process under the Member Protection Framework, with the knowledge that any such matter will be taken seriously and investigated thoroughly.”

DO YOU KNOW MORE? CONTACT Julian.Linden@news.com.au and Selina.Steele@news.com.au

Member since 2008.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

“Whatever sport our daughters play, we want them to be safe"
Damn f#cking straight.
Muz
Muz
Legend

Of course anyone can write anything when they're not naming names or hiding behind a pseudonym but makes for interesting reading nonetheless.

https://twitter.com/VPeritus/with_replies

https://twitter.com/VPeritus

The 'somersaulter' is obviously Kerr. Not sure who the 'V8 supercar' is.

Member since 2008.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 6 Oct 2021 10:35 AM
Of course anyone can write anything when they're not naming names or hiding behind a pseudonym but makes for interesting reading nonetheless.

Found "https://www.goal.com/en-au/news/4020/australia/2016/06/07/24362372/matildas-versus-socceroos-versus-craig-lowndes" mentioning 5 Matildas and V8 Supercars. Reference is beyond me too.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

Well, well, well.  

This is only the beginning.   

If only we know what the human garbage knew....
Edited
3 Years Ago by ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

Fuck that for a joke.  

No one gets a pass of this vile shit just because of their gender. 
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

“[Alen] Stajcic tried to change the culture leading up to the [2019] World Cup because the girls wanted to sleep in the same beds and some were dating at the time,

“They (Matilda’s) didn’t like that he [Stajcic] was trying to change the environment into a professional one, and that’s why the girls complained and got him sacked,

“However, that has never been officially said. I think [redacted player] played a vital role in this.”

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

Any comment from the following members of the Garbage Collective ?  

Heather Reid
Lucy Zelic
Tara Rushton
Tracy Holmes
Michelle Heyman

Any comment at all?  

Hello Football Australia?   Hello James Johnson ?  Hello Sarah Walsh ?  Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ?????????

petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

Roar in me Blood - 6 Oct 2021 10:51 AM
[quote]

Edited
3 Years Ago by petszk
kaufusi
kaufusi
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

A lot of teams in all sports have 'hazing rituals' to welcome newcomers and even to celebrate the end of the season. Whether it's singing a song, wearing a funny outfit, and the old classic of the nudie run. It's fairly common practice. But what happens to these rituals when a large percentage of the players are homosexual? Suddenly slapping a team mates ass in the shower may not be seen as having a laugh but sexual harassment.
People wouldn't bat an eyelid at a bunch of naked heterosexual blokes having a laugh in the shower. The high percentage of lesbians that compete in sport  changes these dynamics. Staj wanting players to sleep in their own beds, and rooms and not sleep with one another during camp is fair enough. Relationships aside, while in camp the focus is on the national team. Late night orgies could detracts from an individuals performance in training or in a match if they aren't well rested. Yet he got ousted partially because players wanted to sleep with one another in camp. 

This is all going to create a huge mess, and the line between banter and harassment will need to be clearly defined moving forward
jas88
jas88
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

lol if Kerr was a bloke her career would be over, watch nothing happen to here haha
banzai
banzai
Hacker
Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)

jas88 - 6 Oct 2021 5:03 PM
lol if Kerr was a bloke her career would be over, watch nothing happen to here haha

That's not certain. This story will get bigger and bigger as the media will go hard to get more and more girls to speak out. If Sam Kerr gets named as being responsible for these sort of things, you would think her international career would have to be done. But lets see what comes out first.    

Edited
3 Years Ago by banzai
Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Vox Peritus was the publisher of Frank Farina's autobiography that supposedly was ghost written by Mersiades.  Any connection to the twitter handle?
bettega
bettega
World Class
World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)

Kerr wasn't there 20 years ago
why mention her?

Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Not surprised by this at all. There has always been the concern of under-age teens being sexually groomed around the Matildas if you dared to ask.

Hopefully this will lead to the truth about Staj coming out, but more importantly, if there have been predators preying on under-age kids, they face legal consequences.
banzai
banzai
Hacker
Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)Hacker (363 reputation)

bettega - 6 Oct 2021 7:16 PM

why mention her?

The Staj thing is pretty recent so it's fair to say it has still been happening.  
harrycripps
harrycripps
Fan
Fan (56 reputation)Fan (56 reputation)Fan (56 reputation)Fan (56 reputation)Fan (56 reputation)Fan (56 reputation)Fan (56 reputation)Fan (56 reputation)Fan (56 reputation)Fan (56 reputation)Fan (56 reputation)

Foord?
Muz
Muz
Legend

harrycripps - 6 Oct 2021 9:13 PM

Foord?

Ah....

Member since 2008.

GaryBoulder
GaryBoulder
Fan
Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)

why mention her?

Because she wanted to dine on some fowl(er).
RoyalDave
RoyalDave
Hacker
Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)

why mention her?

Kerr was against the sacking of Stajic, and as has been said was either not around or new to the scene when all this went down.

Surprised if she's implicated.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search