Players leading push to abolish A-League salary cap

Players leading push to abolish A-League salary cap

Author
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Burztur - 10 Mar 2019 9:48 PM
sub007 - 10 Mar 2019 9:34 PM

Money helps you buy trophies but throwing money at problem does not mean success. You also say nearly every league. What are the exceptions? We can look at those...

More importantly, our current cap system does not put everyone on the same playing field. It's not doing that job at all. It's actually damaging football development at the moment (successful teams are ripped apart at the end of the season). That's the reason why I'm against it.  

The exception is Japan.
Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

sub007 - 10 Mar 2019 7:38 PM
433 - 10 Mar 2019 7:33 PM

Have every club have the budget for spending on their squads. It's up to the clubs to make the most of what they have. Generally the best run clubs are the most successful. Melbourne Victory are a very well run club which is why they are successful. I want the best run clubs rewarded, not the club with the biggest wallet.

Melbourne Victory are successful because every year they earn the most revenue and they spend it.  Sydney is successful because their generous owner allows them to run at losses around the $6m mark.
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Burztur - 10 Mar 2019 9:42 PM
sub007 - 10 Mar 2019 9:27 PM

Leicester is rare but clubs can find success without money. But on your point, there has been a fair spread of titles in those comps.

In Korea, during the professional era (from 1983), 9 clubs have been champions - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_South_Korean_football_champions#Professional_era_(1983%E2%80%93present)

In China, during the CSL era (from 2005), 7 clubs have been champions (although Evergrande dominated during the Lippi era) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_football_champions#Super_League_champions_(2004%E2%80%93present)

Jeonbuk have won the league in 4 of last 5 years. The only year they didn’t win was when they got a points deduction.

Guangzhou won 7 titles in a row before SIPG won last season.
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Burztur - 10 Mar 2019 9:22 PM

It is very rare for a club to do what Leicester did a few years ago. Nearly every league is dominated by a select few clubs. Korea has Jeonbuk, Ulsan and Suwon, China has Guangzhou Evergrande and Shanghai SIPG, the list goes on.

We already have that. The Victory/Sydney cartel has pretty much dominated the league since its inception, while Brisbane had a few good years in the middle - these 3 clubs have won 10 of the 13 championships in league history.

We already have a select group of clubs who dominate the league, so it looks like the salary cap has failed in that aim. If it has failed in bringing about equality of outcome, why bother with it if its holding back the growth of the league?
sub007
sub007
World Class

433 - 10 Mar 2019 10:48 PM

We already have that. The Victory/Sydney cartel has pretty much dominated the league since its inception, while Brisbane had a few good years in the middle - these 3 clubs have won 10 of the 13 championships in league history.

We already have a select group of clubs who dominate the league, so it looks like the salary cap has failed in that aim. If it has failed in bringing about equality of outcome, why bother with it if its holding back the growth of the league?

But we don’t. Brisbane have had success, CCM have made 4 gf’s in 9 years, WSW made 3 in 4 years and I think Perth and Wellington will be competing for silverware in the next few years.
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

sub007 - 10 Mar 2019 11:02 PM

But we don’t. Brisbane have had success, CCM have made 4 gf’s in 9 years, WSW made 3 in 4 years and I think Perth and Wellington will be competing for silverware in the next few years.

I don't know how you can seriously argue in good faith that 3 clubs winning 75% of all possible championships is a "balanced competition". Cherry picking a few stats doesn't change the fact that we've basically had a Victory/Sydney/Brisbane dominated comp since the inception of the A-league - something the salary cap should have prevented.

Edited
5 Years Ago by 433
sub007
sub007
World Class

433 - 10 Mar 2019 11:06 PM

I don't know how you can seriously argue in good faith that 3 clubs winning 75% of all possible championships is a "balanced competition". 

Because most clubs have had periods of success or at least competing for silverware. The only clubs that haven’t are City, Nix and Glory. Glory are likely to win silverware this season while City would be competing for silverware if they had a competent manager. I think the Nix are on the verge of something special and I’ll think they’ll win some silverware in the next few seasons.
sub007
sub007
World Class

I don't know how you can seriously argue in good faith that 3 clubs winning 75% of all possible championships is a "balanced competition". Cherry picking a few stats doesn't change the fact that we've basically had a Victory/Sydney/Brisbane dominated comp since the inception of the A-league - something the salary cap should have prevented.

Saying that most clubs have had success or at least have been competing for success isn’t cherry picking at all. It’s evidence that the cap has somewhat equalised the league, thus doing it’s job.
World Class

sub007 - 10 Mar 2019 11:11 PM

Because most clubs have had periods of success or at least competing for silverware. The only clubs that haven’t are City, Nix and Glory. Glory are likely to win silverware this season while City would be competing for silverware if they had a competent manager. I think the Nix are on the verge of something special and I’ll think they’ll win some silverware in the next few seasons.

I don't know why you think clubs wouldn't have periods of success in a league with a relaxed salary cap. It happens all over the world. 

But hey, if you're happy for the league to be internationally regarded as a backwater joke and soon to be overtaken in AFC coefficient by the likes of Thailand then sure - atleast everyone will be equally shit I suppose. 
Davstar
Davstar
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

There is also no point of a salary cap if you are going to have two marquees that can be paid outside of it. Your argument for the cap is so flawed because there is way around it to both spend more (Victory - max the sal cap and marquees) or spend less (CCM - only spend the sal flaw). 

The salary floor and salary cap are both a colossal failure anyone who cant see that is ignorant and stupid because the fact is it isnt working 

Making finals in itself is also flawed football is a league table game not this stupid 'finals series' that we have taken from the AFL/NRL set up. Football needs to have a league cup and a regular season that is all the final series has done more damage to the sport then people seem to realise because people seems to only pay attention when it is on and have ZERO f**ks for the regular season - (in fairness this is my attitude to NRL)...

------------------------------------

All arguments for the salary cap equalising the league, go out the door when you look at the clubs that usually take advantage of the marquee system MVFC and SFC and the clubs that dont ie CCM, Nix - as said more then half the 'major winners' trophies have gone to those two clubs 

Remove the salary cap and salary flaw just have rules that clubs can only spend % in relation to there total earnings it will force small teams to develop players, big clubs to pay T/F fees for well develop players and would raise the overall quality of the HAL because we wouldnt have so much talent drain to other Asian leagues 

these Kangaroos can play football - 
Ange P. (Intercontinental WC Play-offs 2017) 

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL

Edited
5 Years Ago by Davstar
bluebird
bluebird
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

sub007 - 10 Mar 2019 9:13 PM
Burztur - 10 Mar 2019 9:07 PM

If there was no cap, Adelaide wouldn't have won anything but because we do have one, we have as much silverware as Victory and SFC over the last few seasons (4 trophies each). 

If Bolt gave me a 99 meter head start, I could beat Bolt

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

bettega - 10 Mar 2019 9:34 AM
paulbagzFC - 10 Mar 2019 9:16 AM

It will, as long as we can live with a flow of clubs falling by the wayside, no probs at all.

They'll have a lower cost second division to survive in until their prepared to spend the money to get back to the top.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

One thing to add about abolishing the cap is that other system changes need to be made as well.

That is, transfer fees and second division etc.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Davstar - 10 Mar 2019 11:58 PM

There is also no point of a salary cap if you are going to have two marquees that can be paid outside of it. Your argument for the cap is so flawed because there is way around it to both spend more (Victory - max the sal cap and marquees) or spend less (CCM - only spend the sal flaw). 

The salary floor and salary cap are both a colossal failure anyone who cant see that is ignorant and stupid because the fact is it isnt working 

Making finals in itself is also flawed football is a league table game not this stupid 'finals series' that we have taken from the AFL/NRL set up. Football needs to have a league cup and a regular season that is all the final series has done more damage to the sport then people seem to realise because people seems to only pay attention when it is on and have ZERO f**ks for the regular season - (in fairness this is my attitude to NRL)...

------------------------------------

All arguments for the salary cap equalising the league, go out the door when you look at the clubs that usually take advantage of the marquee system MVFC and SFC and the clubs that dont ie CCM, Nix - as said more then half the 'major winners' trophies have gone to those two clubs 

Remove the salary cap and salary flaw just have rules that clubs can only spend % in relation to there total earnings it will force small teams to develop players, big clubs to pay T/F fees for well develop players and would raise the overall quality of the HAL because we wouldnt have so much talent drain to other Asian leagues 

Praise Davstar in bold.
We stupidly to appease to the general bogan (in the hope increasing the "metrics" I expect for the future, little that has helped) had to have a Finals Series because its so unique, its Straylian because of the tuff aussie kulcha gayfl/nrl/aru - hey the Minor Prem means nothing its the GF winna is all that matters.
Yer were unique alright and worse football supporters argue its great now lol.......

The cap, we will keep struggling as it currently is, want to play ACL ?
How can you compete well enough to their budgets, Korea/Japan/China for eg.
Yes exceptions to the rule but barring WSW's win can't see any our clubs getting to the Finals let alone getting out of the groups.
Just last week SFC @ $5M vsing Ulsan $25M.......

Love Football

kaufusi
kaufusi
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Everyone is thinking based on how the league is, not what it needs to be. We need new owners, richer owners, hometown owners and foreign billionaires that just want to win. 
The aleague is stagnating because most aleague owners count the pennies constantly trying to minimise losses. Football isn't about making profit. Sure you can try, and having effective business models you can generate lots of revenue from sponsors and merch sales.
But for the most part football clubs lose money! How many clubs in Europe make profits? In Asia or South America?? Owners need to be accepting of this and be happy to pour money down the drain in a vein battle of egos to be number one. Or just for the satisfaction of matching the big boys. 
Rich foreigners still want to own clubs like Leicester, Burnley etc. They don't expect to win, but they enjoy the challenge of competing with the clubs with much larger budgets. And big budgets don't always equal success. 
Of course there needs to be the setup for clubs to deem it worthwhile investing in players, which there isn't at present. 
sub007
sub007
World Class

LFC. - 11 Mar 2019 3:43 PM
Davstar - 10 Mar 2019 11:58 PM

Just last week SFC @ $5M vsing Ulsan $25M.......

I call bullshit on that. The average wage for the A-League and K-League is about the same. I highly doubt Ulsan’s wage budget is anything close to 25 million.
Eldar
Eldar
Pro
Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)

I think it is a mistake to look at spending $4million on Del Piero, for example, as purely a financial loss. 

After ADP, Sydney has increased revenue, membership, attendances etc, to the point that I believe they now break even. So they went from small revenue big loss to big revenue small loss. We have to start looking at the complete pay offs in investing in our clubs, our league and our players. Simply saying that everyone can spend this small amount of money is stagnation.

Beaten by Eldar

Eldar
Eldar
Pro
Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)

sub007 - 11 Mar 2019 4:50 PM
LFC. - 11 Mar 2019 3:43 PM

I call bullshit on that. The average wage for the A-League and K-League is about the same. I highly doubt Ulsan’s wage budget is anything close to 25 million.

It's true, mentioned on Foxsport....take it up with them.

Beaten by Eldar

bluebird
bluebird
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Because of the 3+1 rule it doesnt matter what other ACL clubs are spending on their players. If we suddenly spent $25m on our squads it isn't going to make them play better

Our failure in the ACL comes down to the distribution of players. If the salary cap is doing its job then 80% of our best players are not in the ACL

If the salary cap was removed most likely we would see the big teams paying $6m-$7m for the bulk of the squad instead of $3m. And smaller clubs might be spending as little as $2m for largely youth and state league players

Our $7m plus imports wont match the spending of other ACL teams. It will boil down to whether the best available Australian players can beat the best available Chinese, Korean or Japanese

someguyjc
someguyjc
Pro
Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)

kaufusi - 11 Mar 2019 4:30 PM
Everyone is thinking based on how the league is, not what it needs to be. We need new owners, richer owners, hometown owners and foreign billionaires that just want to win. 
The aleague is stagnating because most aleague owners count the pennies constantly trying to minimise losses. Football isn't about making profit. Sure you can try, and having effective business models you can generate lots of revenue from sponsors and merch sales.
But for the most part football clubs lose money! How many clubs in Europe make profits? In Asia or South America?? Owners need to be accepting of this and be happy to pour money down the drain in a vein battle of egos to be number one. Or just for the satisfaction of matching the big boys. 
Rich foreigners still want to own clubs like Leicester, Burnley etc. They don't expect to win, but they enjoy the challenge of competing with the clubs with much larger budgets. And big budgets don't always equal success. 
Of course there needs to be the setup for clubs to deem it worthwhile investing in players, which there isn't at present. 

Overseas there are far more incentives though. Firstly there is P&R which is self explanatory. Then there is prize money for the various competitions. UEFA Champions league pays each club €15.25M (AU$24.33M) just for entering and then €2.85M (AU$4.85M) for each win and €0.8M (AU$1.28M) for a draw. Then there is the share of the champions league TV money which is based on rank. In the 2016/17 season Leicester actually received more TV money than Real Madrid even though Real won the comp. Leicester received €49M (AU78.2M) compared to Reals €26M (AU$41.5M) share of the TV money.
Then if we look at the EPL the prize money is also a huge incentive. In the 2017/18 season, West Brom finished 20th and still pocketed £94.7m (AU$174.63M) which is a combination of prize money, tv money and league share money. Their total player salary bill for that season was approx £57M (AU$105.1M).
There are genuine incentives overseas for spending money. In Australia there is nothing. Until we have proper financial incentives, club owners are not going to spend big bucks, even with the cap gone. Simple as that.
Edited
5 Years Ago by someguyjc
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Eldar - 11 Mar 2019 4:54 PM
sub007 - 11 Mar 2019 4:50 PM

It's true, mentioned on Foxsport....take it up with them.

Thanks mate, I knew that is what was quoted by Fox team whilst watching..

Love Football

Feed_The_Brox
Feed_The_Brox
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Eldar - 10 Mar 2019 8:27 PM
I'm pointing out that the cap is anti competition, England competes with Europe we compete with Asia.

I have said on these boards that I would be fine with a cap of $20 million, others have said anywhere between $6 and 10 million, that's fine but the cap as it stands is doing nothing but destroying the league......as an insufficient cap would do in England.

i would say the right amount for the cap is $5 or $6 million. make the floor 50% while we have the single tier and remove it once pro/rel starts. keep the 2 marquee's and add an AFC marquee spot to provide an incentive for clubs to entice AFC players here. change the visa rules to 4+1. 
Bocca
Bocca
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

bluebird - 11 Mar 2019 5:14 PM
Because of the 3+1 rule it doesnt matter what other ACL clubs are spending on their players. If we suddenly spent $25m on our squads it isn't going to make them play better

Our failure in the ACL comes down to the distribution of players. If the salary cap is doing its job then 80% of our best players are not in the ACL

If the salary cap was removed most likely we would see the big teams paying $6m-$7m for the bulk of the squad instead of $3m. And smaller clubs might be spending as little as $2m for largely youth and state league players

Our $7m plus imports wont match the spending of other ACL teams. It will boil down to whether the best available Australian players can beat the best available Chinese, Korean or Japanese

I have no idea why some people don't understand this argument. The only way we can compete in Asia is to have our best players concentrated in the teams playing in Asia. The salary cap makes this impossible.
World Class

Bocca - 12 Mar 2019 4:59 PM

I have no idea why some people don't understand this argument. The only way we can compete in Asia is to have our best players concentrated in the teams playing in Asia. The salary cap makes this impossible.

Not only possible, it's literally by design that that the best players are dispersed throughout the clubs. Would an uncapped (or with a dramatically increased capped) Melbourne Victory be taking a backline of Brown - Donachie - Deng - Roux against the best of Asia? I doubt it.

sub007
sub007
World Class

Bocca - 12 Mar 2019 4:59 PM

So it should.

Want better players? Actually develop them instead of poaching everyone else's.

jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Here’s a shocker. When playing standards rise in an open market without all the bullshit restrictions, clubs will get better at developing youth because

A) It will be the best way for some clubs to compete against those with more means
B) It’s a viable way to stay self sufficient thanks to transfer fees

The salary cap as it stands is absolute bullshit and hindering growth in all areas of the game.
sub007
sub007
World Class

jlm8695 - 12 Mar 2019 5:26 PM
Here’s a shocker. When playing standards rise in an open market without all the bullshit restrictions, clubs will get better at developing youth because A) It will be the best way for some clubs to compete against those with more meansB) It’s a viable way to stay self sufficient thanks to transfer feesThe salary cap as it stands is absolute bullshit and hindering growth in all areas of the game.

It won't because all of the smaller teams have their best players poached. The open market is designed to keep the rich at the top and crush everyone else. 

There's nothing stopping clubs from selling players overseas. I'd rather clubs do this then allowing a player to join a rival club. 
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
The smaller teams have their players poached already.

Overseas transfer fees are minimal because clubs can’t afford to sign players to longer contracts with the nature of the cap.

The open market isn’t designed for anything. Every club is free to try and be what it wants to be.

Domestic transfer fees are a pillar of football worldwide, yet franchise nations like ourselves and the Us ignore it because we’re ‘unique’.

Much better system we have now where players just get ‘mutual releases’. Definitely working with all of our amazing youth coming through to support our fantastic national team.

There are players out there who are good enough for Australian teams to pay for (visa restrictions etc) but not good enough for overseas teams to bother.
sub007
sub007
World Class

jlm8695 - 12 Mar 2019 5:52 PM
The smaller teams have their players poached already.Overseas transfer fees are minimal because clubs can’t afford to sign players to longer contracts with the nature of the cap.The open market isn’t designed for anything. Every club is free to try and be what it wants to be.Domestic transfer fees are a pillar of football worldwide, yet franchise nations like ourselves and the Us ignore it because we’re ‘unique’.Much better system we have now where players just get ‘mutual releases’. Definitely working with all of our amazing youth coming through to support our fantastic national team.There are players out there who are good enough for Australian teams to pay for (visa restrictions etc) but not good enough for overseas teams to bother.

I'm not against transfer fees and I think we should have transfer fees and a cap.

As for smaller teams having their players poached by other HAL clubs, name ONE young player in recent seasons who has signed for another HAL club solely because of the salary cap. When it does happen, it's for other reasons.

Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
sub007
sub007
World Class

"The open market isn’t designed for anything."

Do you not know how unregulated capitalism works?
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search