Thank you for the outpouring of love and grief for the Christian massacre

Thank you for the outpouring of love and grief for the Christian...

Author
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
robstazzz - 23 Apr 2019 10:22 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 23 Apr 2019 10:12 PM

It's been nowhere near in the media compared with Christchurch you clown. 300 people dead compared with 50. Are we going to have 1 minutes silence this weekend? I highly doubt it but I'll happy to be proven wrong. 
And if it was in the media as often then please explain to me how hardly no one knows anything about the Nigerian attacks?
Yes it's been mentioned in our media but we're talking about the time spent talking about it compared to Christchurch. You'd seriously have to have rocks in your head to think the media have done their job here. 
And regardless of all that the only reason I responded was simply because of the attacks on Christianity yet again by dickheads on this forum which I'm not directing at you because to be fair you only mentioned the media. 
But ffs at least have some decency and slag those dickheads above mocking Christianity in this thread. Is that too fucking hard?

The media have spoke about both attacks but the Christchurch one would have gotten more attention because an Australian committed that attack as well as it being closer to home.
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 23 Apr 2019 10:16 PM
Also this happen in Sri lanka . Sadly anything that's not a western  country which means media will tend to ignore it. And the media tend to report if any aussie or American  or British are involved. No mention of the others. Just like Bali it was reported more about Aussies 

This. There are so many attacks in Africa and the Middle East which never get any attention.
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

sub007 - 23 Apr 2019 10:25 PM

The media have spoke about both attacks but the Christchurch one would have gotten more attention because an Australian committed that attack as well as it being closer to home.

If we were sincere, Nigeria should have had far more air time because essentially it’s the same thing. Also, 300 dead in Sri Lanka also in places of worship. 
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Yeh I agreed with this point. My frustration is with the couple of posts above mocking Christianity at a time hundreds were killed. 
Like if you think someone is a multi then come on and say basically what you have said and I'd agree with it. But how low can you be to claim oh if God was real then why did he allow this to happen ect ect. 

sub007
sub007
World Class

robstazzz - 23 Apr 2019 10:30 PM

Yeh I agreed with this point. My frustration is with the couple of posts above mocking Christianity at a time hundreds were killed. 
Like if you think someone is a multi then come on and say basically what you have said and I'd agree with it. But how low can you be to claim oh if God was real then why did he allow this to happen ect ect. 

That's fair enough.

There's a time and place to criticise religion and this ain't it.
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Anyway, the media are not very nice. And yes, there is a lot of evil. 

Christianity though isn’t evil. 

Love to all of you, including the non believer. Just because you do not believe now, doesn’t mean you will not believe ever. People always change. 

My advice is to learn what it is you currently don’t believe, so you can make an informed judgement. Go to the holy land. 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 23 Apr 2019 10:33 PM

That's fair enough.

There's a time and place to criticise religion and this ain't it.

You shouldn’t criticise what you don’t u set stand or comprehend. 
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Maybe they should have prayed harder lmao

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Its mind boggling how anyone can say this hasnt gotten any media attention or media attention on par with the Christchurch attacks.  

It has been front page news and the lead story on every TV channel all over the world for days.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Asking how can your God let this happen is not low.  Its a valid question.

I guessing, but happy to be proven wrong, he couldn't do anything about those attacks because he was too busy giving AIDS to babies in Africa.

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

433 - 23 Apr 2019 11:05 PM
Maybe they should have prayed harder lmao

Yep keep laughing, you're full of class.

Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 23 Apr 2019 11:28 PM

You should save your outrage for the OP who started this as a troll thread.  Check the world politics thread if you want confirmation of that.

Wants to be a shit stirring, trolling flog then be prepared to cop some back.

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 23 Apr 2019 11:20 PM

Asking how can your God let this happen is not low.  Its a valid question.

I guessing, but happy to be proven wrong, he couldn't do anything about those attacks because he was too busy giving AIDS to babies in Africa.

No it wasn't God who spread aids throughout Africa.
Who knows it could have been something to do with the big bang theory.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 23 Apr 2019 11:31 PM

You should save your outrage for the OP who started this as a troll thread.  Check the world politics thread if you want confirmation of that.

Wants to be a shit stirring, trolling flog then be prepared to cop some back.

No I'm not going to check it because it has zero to do with my faith that you and 433 mocked.
Sub007 replied with an intelligent post and even changed my mind on the media for the reasoning behind why the Nigerian and Sri Lanka attacks got less coverage. 
You on the other hand came on and mocked Christianity yet again and you have form in doing so. To make matters worse you done so in a thread where hundreds of Christians were killed. 

sub007
sub007
World Class

robstazzz - 23 Apr 2019 11:40 PM
Munrubenmuz - 23 Apr 2019 11:31 PM

No I'm not going to check it because it has zero to do with my faith that you and 433 mocked.
Sub007 replied with an intelligent post and even changed my mind on the media for the reasoning behind why the Nigerian and Sri Lanka attacks got less coverage. 
You on the other hand came on and mocked Christianity yet again and you have form in doing so. To make matters worse you done so in a thread where hundreds of Christians were killed. 

He is correct in saying that this thread was started as a troll by Aikhme/Mouflonrouge.
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

sub007 - 23 Apr 2019 11:50 PM
robstazzz - 23 Apr 2019 11:40 PM

He is correct in saying that this thread was started as a troll by Aikhme/Mouflonrouge.

That's irrelevant to his posts. Just because someone may or may not be a troll, that doesn't mean it's then okay to mock someone's faith, especially in a thread where Christians were targeted victims. 
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Well if god is so omnipotent why didn't he stop the bombs going off. Really makes ya think, huh?

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

433 - 24 Apr 2019 12:09 AM

Well if god is so omnipotent why didn't he stop the bombs going off. Really makes ya think, huh?

Well that's the opinion of an ignorant fuck like yourself, who clearly knows nothing about heaven or hell. And no, it doesn't make me think for a second because I already have an answer to that.
Obviously you don't believe in God which is fine because everyone's entitled to their own opinion, however even a kid in primary school who doesn't believe in God has the answer to your dumbass question. 

World Class

robstazzz - 24 Apr 2019 1:05 AM
433 - 24 Apr 2019 12:09 AM

Well that's the opinion of an ignorant fuck like yourself, who clearly knows nothing about heaven or hell. And no, it doesn't make me think for a second because I already have an answer to that.
Obviously you don't believe in God which is fine because everyone's entitled to their own opinion, however even a kid in primary school who doesn't believe in God has the answer to your dumbass question. 

I'm still waiting for the answer?

Tbh this thread just reinforces the idea that religion is just a coping mechanism for you all. 
Edited
5 Years Ago by 433
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

433 - 24 Apr 2019 1:38 AM
robstazzz - 24 Apr 2019 1:05 AM

I'm still waiting for the answer?

Tbh this thread just reinforces the idea that religion is just a coping mechanism for you all. 

This thread only proves how many dickheads there are out there that'll attack Christianity even after hundreds have been killed in a terror attack. 
And as for your very childish question, how about you have a little think about the whole heaven and hell concept. Why would there be such a thing if God didn't test us on earth?
Anyways you keep mocking all you want and carry on believing in that big bang theory for all you like, but just remember what you believe in is a theory itself, so don't confuse it for a fact. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 24 Apr 2019 2:52 AM
433 - 24 Apr 2019 1:38 AM

This thread only proves how many dickheads there are out there that'll attack Christianity even after hundreds have been killed in a terror attack. 
And as for your very childish question, how about you have a little think about the whole heaven and hell concept. Why would there be such a thing if God didn't test us on earth?
Anyways you keep mocking all you want and carry on believing in that big bang theory for all you like, but just remember what you believe in is a theory itself, so don't confuse it for a fact. 

Gravity is just a 'theory' so feel free to jump out of a window and see how that goes for you.

Member since 2008.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Yeah this troll thread has run its course.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search